• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Grass

Smash Lord
ofc I'm 20 some minutes late. @ Bostian Bostian if you still wanna play, PM me or add me on Skype. I'm usually watching videos or some ****, so if I forget or whatever, it's not cause I don't wanna play, I just forget.

Bostian

Smash Rookie
ofc I'm 20 some minutes late. @ Bostian Bostian if you still wanna play, PM me or add me on Skype. I'm usually watching videos or some ****, so if I forget or whatever, it's not cause I don't wanna play, I just forget.
Alright, see ya later then :)

Bostian

Smash Rookie
@ Bostian Bostian nvm then...If you can't wait a few minutes to like join a room or read something I posted, then don't bother playing me.
I thought you meant you were late for something and told me skype you for a game later, I assumed you were leaving :\

Grass

Smash Lord
I thought you meant you were late for something and told me skype you for a game later, I assumed you were leaving :\
wasn't leaving, though I have a tourney to attend in about 15 minutes so if you want to get your ass kicked, you might want to join now.

Grass

Smash Lord
Alright, you'll have to give me a stage name then.
Not sure which ones are the omega only
too late, I gotta head to a tournament. If you're still around on smash boards, we'll chill for friendlies.

btw for omegas: you press X.

Last edited:

TheShadowStorm

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheUndyingShadow
3DS FC
5172-2508-0441
I'll play you if you're still there.

Edit: Aaaaannnd you're gone, sigh.
If you wanna play in a bit, I just need to charge my 3DS, honestly was on For Glory and a laggy ZSS schooled my Luigi. Sad times.

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
GG's I know you like that DH lol. Those Yoshi vs. Mario games were really good though and those reads on both sides were good as well. Main thing is you had a very slight habit of rolling into me which resulted in ground pounds and up smashes. It's a hard match up for mario since yoshi throwing mix-ups during the match can reverse the momentum in a quick second so it's really a spacing and waiting game which although it's doable it's certainly not very easy against a good opponent. For DH just apply heavy pressure and make sure you're always less than half the stage's distance from him the entire time which I'm going to admit is pretty difficult even with using the cape.

FUN games and would like to play again

MrM

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0087-2818-3212
GG's I know you like that DH lol. Those Yoshi vs. Mario games were really good though and those reads on both sides were good as well. Main thing is you had a very slight habit of rolling into me which resulted in ground pounds and up smashes. It's a hard match up for mario since yoshi throwing mix-ups during the match can reverse the momentum in a quick second so it's really a spacing and waiting game which although it's doable it's certainly not very easy against a good opponent. For DH just apply heavy pressure and make sure you're always less than half the stage's distance from him the entire time which I'm going to admit is pretty difficult even with using the cape.

FUN games and would like to play again
Yeah lol your dh set ups were crazy as for the yoshi mario matches you mixed it up well and downb is too good oos what a great punish and those spikes were sick fun games

TheShadowStorm

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheUndyingShadow
3DS FC
5172-2508-0441
Oh sorry I was away when you posted this, i'll add you now if you're on here.
That was a fun game, I just had to quit out to reconfigure my taunt sayings.

That was a fun game, I just had to quit out to reconfigure my taunt sayings.
Also, you're fine, twas a good game. I just was having fun with a pinch of competition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom