• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Jetstream

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0447-6735-8295
Got smash 4 for Christmas, and immediately liked Yoshi and Peach, anyone willing to spar with me and give a noob some pointers? :)

My FC is 0447-6735-8295

Kazesei

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2680-9741-3637
Anyone up for a few matches? I'd say I'm of average skill level.

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
@ BSME/misc BSME/misc . I gotta admit...Your characters were given me hell haha, especially duck hunt-_-. You know how to zone.
You weren't too bad yourself once you found out I like to hide in my shield more than I should. Honestly just try to make your counters look less predictable and don't use that grounded up-b of DK's too much and you'll improve A LOT

Kazesei

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2680-9741-3637
Ok, and I'm back for some more games! Got some things I want to work on. I'll be mainly playing Bowser if that matters.

Kazesei

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2680-9741-3637
I can play if you want.
Sounds good, care to make the room while I add you?

EDIT: Never mind, I have you added already. Room is up.

EDIT2: I guess ya left.... anyone else wish to play just hit me up.

Last edited:

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
MAN DIDDY those were some CRAZY games. Those reads though.....

You've improved so much since the first time we played it's ridiculous,literally going back and forth now. BUT THAT LUIGI THOUGH, that was kinda shocking to see his fireballs shut down the pigeons AND the gunmen, wow. Well now I know what I need to work on. If only everyone on FG were as good as the people on here man......

Also @ Kazesei Kazesei if you still want to play I'm down, if not I'll be on tomorrow.

Last edited:
3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
great games BSME! I was so happy to find out that luigi's fireballs can shut down the disk and the gunman lol, and thanks :)

Kazesei

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2680-9741-3637
@ BSME/misc BSME/misc Well, I don't know how much you garnered from those game, but I learned quite a bit. Definitely somethings I need to clean up in terms of using the correct moves when I want to. My only advice to you, even though you beat me soundly, is that you're quite predictable and that could easily be exploited. Just not by me XD

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
@ BSME/misc BSME/misc Well, I don't know how much you garnered from those game, but I learned quite a bit. Definitely somethings I need to clean up in terms of using the correct moves when I want to. My only advice to you, even though you beat me soundly, is that you're quite predictable and that could easily be exploited. Just not by me XD
I want to know what things I did in particular if you don't mind sharing. I love constructive criticism.

Also I wanted to play with DK just to make sure you knew those bowser bombs were unsafe. Next time if you wish I'll bring out the DH.

Last edited:

Kazesei

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2680-9741-3637
I want to know what things I did in particular if you don't mind sharing. I love constructive criticism.

Also I wanted to play with DK just to make sure you knew those bowser bombs were unsafe. Next time if you wish I'll bring out the DH.
Yeah, I know. It's a nasty habit that I've been trying to clean up. Same with down aerials. Specifically, when I dash at you, you would either spot dodge, or roll backwards almost constantly. Which leads you open to Spinning Fortress for days. Only reason I didn't punish you more is that I kept accidentally using Klaw instead. If I recall correctly, you tend to lean towards the spot dodge, which also leaves you open to pivot grabbing.

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Yeah, I know. It's a nasty habit that I've been trying to clean up. Same with down aerials. Specifically, when I dash at you, you would either spot dodge, or roll backwards almost constantly. Which leads you open to Spinning Fortress for days. Only reason I didn't punish you more is that I kept accidentally using Klaw instead. If I recall correctly, you tend to lean towards the spot dodge, which also leaves you open to pivot grabbing.
I totally agree with that statement. The main thing I'm always worried about is getting grabbed so that's always at the forefront of my mind which needs to tweaked a little in order not to take unnecessary damage. In a earlier post you said you were of average skill; I would have to disagree with that assessment and state you are better than you think you are. Just don't get flustered when the opponent makes a good read on you and wait for them to make dumb mistakes. GG's though anyway and would love to play again

Kazesei

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2680-9741-3637
I totally agree with that statement. The main thing I'm always worried about is getting grabbed so that's always at the forefront of my mind which needs to tweaked a little in order not to take unnecessary damage. In a earlier post you said you were of average skill; I would have to disagree with that assessment and state you are better than you think you are. Just don't get flustered when the opponent makes a good read on you and wait for them to make dumb mistakes. GG's though anyway and would love to play again
Well I appreciate the compliment. I suppose I might be a bit hard on myself, but I do have lofty aspirations on how good I want to become. And in terms of not getting grabbed, just smack em in the face. :p

Mo433

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mo4233
3DS FC
0173-2195-9739
Warning Received
Well I appreciate the compliment. I suppose I might be a bit hard on myself, but I do have lofty aspirations on how good I want to become. And in terms of not getting grabbed, just smack em in the face. :p
GGs. My hands are starting to cramp so I kinda need a break. Those were some intense matches. I really like your Yoshi and Duck Hunt.

Edit: Wrong reply my bad

The room is up man
Oops wrong reply

But GGs

Last edited by a moderator:

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
@ Mo433 Mo433 man you got some skill, especially considering you're only 15 Jesus christ. I've never played a kirby that good. Your megaman isn't bad either but I think it's an uphill battle against DH like it is with kirby. Man we definetly need to play more often

GG's/10

Top Bottom