• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Aww... lag kicked us out. I just realized how slippery Fox is. Geez, he falls fast compared to Brawl - it feels like Melee Fox's fall speed. Great Dr. Mario and Donkey Kong.

Silent Assasin

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1478-5557-9574
Hey Ffamran! Not sure where that lag came from but good Falco! I keep forgetting how much better his aerials are in this game, specifically his neutral air. Fox is definitely an upper mid-tier character due to his speed and slightly buffed aerial attacks. I usually have a hard time keeping up haha.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Hey Ffamran! Not sure where that lag came from but good Falco! I keep forgetting how much better his aerials are in this game, specifically his neutral air. Fox is definitely an upper mid-tier character due to his speed and slightly buffed aerial attacks. I usually have a hard time keeping up haha.
I had a hard time controlling Fox which is funny since controlling Sonic is all right for me. I think it's Fox's lack of traction and fall speed that makes it difficult. I now understand why people say using Fox on the Wii U is much much easier.

Falco's strong in this game melee-wise, but his range is kind of bad. Recently, I've been looking at videos of Wolf and Wolf's back air, which Falco now has, has more range than Falco's. Wolf's taller and maybe his leg "stretches" like Yoshi's tail or Mario, Luigi, and Wario's fists. Landing the hits is my issue with Falco along with following up attacks.

Also, it's great fighting a DK and Dr. Mario since I don't see much of them anywhere else.

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
GGs. I can't find any good ways to get in, it seems.
TWSS. But really, you approached in almost the same way every time by rolling behind me and trying to get a read that way. That's not going to work against decent players so mix up your approaches and most importantly cut down on the rolling into the person, especially on heavy hitters like DK and Bowser who rely on hard reads to be effective.

éLógico

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4253-3861-6644
Just for the record: I don't know how to play Ganondorf. Figured I'd try him out and learn by getting beaten to a pulp. :p

Inger

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kalificus
3DS FC
1349-5584-0682
Anyone up for some games? I want to practice my custom Palutena. If that isnt challenging enough I can just play my samus main and spar~

éLógico

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4253-3861-6644
Hey, what happened, did your internet crash (or maybe mine)? Well, we played for a while, so I'll take a break from now.

Gosh dang, you are good at reading, something I'm not particularly good at. Believe me, I experimented a lot during the matches and I actually learned a lot, so thanks for that! I got really surprised when I 2-stocked your DK with Ganon; it felt so rewarding. You are very good with pivot grabs, but I don't see many tilts, at least when you play with Donkey Kong. As for Doctor Mario, you barely did pivots at all! Doing pivot smashes with the doctor is so good when you do reads. I suggest you try that more often.

Overall, I polished myself in some of the basics and had a ton of fun. Thanks for playing.

Last edited:

Inger

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kalificus
3DS FC
1349-5584-0682
Cool, Ill host

Good games. I think comcast is throttling me again, so Ill rest for now. Your G&W was so fun to watch...

Last edited by a moderator:

Silent Assasin

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1478-5557-9574
Hey elogico! I have no clue what went wrong the connection there. Your ganon definitely gradually improved game by game. Ganondorf is one of my most experienced match-ups on for glory so you did really well to keep up and hang in there. You adapted well with ganon's n-air and grabs. Your D3 made me constantly think twice about approaching. The gordos made life difficult and often thrown when unexpected. Those aerials of D3 had me frightened when off the ledge haha. The main flaw I saw in your play was the occasional roll after a whiffed attack, which was punished with a dk's up-special. Will post more later. Ggs

MR.BRYAN15

Smash Rookie
NNID
MR.BRYAN15
3DS FC
4012-5957-6288
Guys im looking for more people to play smash bros on 3DS if you want to add me feel free to add me.... hit the like button for those who want to be added.

Name MR.B
FC 4012-5957-6288

Im almost on since im in vacations though and I have only 1 game but im planning to get plenny of games soon.

D

Deleted member

Guys im looking for more people to play smash bros on 3DS if you want to add me feel free to add me.... hit the like button for those who want to be added.

Name MR.B
FC 4012-5957-6288

Im almost on since im in vacations though and I have only 1 game but im planning to get plenny of games soon.
I'll add you, but sadly I can't play right now. I have to go to bed in a few minutes. If you're available tomorrow or some other time, I'd be glad to play you.

By the way, congrats on your first post! Welcome to smashboards! :)

Silent Assasin

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1478-5557-9574
Oh yeah, definitely. I'm adding you now.

Mr. Bryan, whats your fc? (Using smartphone)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bostian

Smash Rookie
Name: Bostian
FC: 0516-7495-0639
SSB3DS
Pokemon OR
NA, West coast

Have never done competitive play on either series, but eager to start.
(aka, looking for someone to kick my sorry arse until I learn what I'm doing wrong)

Last edited:

Grass

Smash Lord
Name: Bostian
FC: 0516-7495-0639
SSB3DS
Pokemon OR

Have never done competitive play on either series, but eager to start.
(aka, looking for someone to kick my sorry arse until I learn what I'm doing wrong)
What region are you? Europe/Asia?

Asking to avoid lag.

Last edited:

TheShadowStorm

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheUndyingShadow
3DS FC
5172-2508-0441
Anyone wanna add me?

My code is Riiiiiight above my mains, in the profile box to the left. I'm in the mood for a sparring partner, who also can d*** around for a while as well.

Top Bottom