• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Great games metalbro, that DK is the best I've seen yet, CF wasn't bad either. Those were really fun games (DH is my type of fun lol)

Until next time!

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
Last one. It's hella cold where I am and I'm freezing over here -___-
Matches were too fun eh? GG's always a pleasure fighting jigs! I was surprised you didn't use rest though. It kills at 60%+

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
I'll play you if I'm around when you post tomorrow. Regarding adding people to your friends list, the second you both add each other their 'name' will automatically be changed to the name of their Mii. So no matter what you put them as the first time it'll just change it for you.
Just got to the library and adding your FC down and now I have to wait so you can add my FC down :(.

EDIT: just found out I can get on Smashboards with my 3DS, pretty neat.

Last edited:

MrM

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0087-2818-3212
yo i spammed b didnt mean to say no join back 0.0

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
yo i spammed b didnt mean to say no join back 0.0
I hate your Mario/Dr. Mario you're just too good with them (you have a decent Marth), I suck plain and simple and I'll admit it, I should stick with local matches and against people that are around my level of play.

Last edited:

soloman_ace

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0318-8999-5512
I hate your Mario/Dr. Mario you're just too good with them (you have a decent Marth), I suck plain and simple and I'll admit it, I should stick with local matches and against people that are around my level of play.
Violet, we should play sometime too! Add me up!

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Violet, we should play sometime too! Add me up!
Sent ya a friend request already, plus I need to figure out what I'm terrible at (I'm good against people who are around my type of playstyle, but I'm horrible against pro players).

Last edited:

soloman_ace

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0318-8999-5512

Sent ya a friend request already, plus I need to figure out what I'm terrible at (I'm good against people who are around my type of playstyle, but I'm horrible against pro players).
Im sorry xD that kill was super cheap but i was wanting to see if it'd work

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Im sorry xD that kill was super cheap but i was wanting to see if it'd work
Yea I'm pretty easy to beat (because I'm terrible at reading what my foe does), I don't know why I lose a lot online (then again probably a lot of people are asking the same question), your Link should be your 3DS main as well, because you didn't use Greninja not once, at least I won a few matches (my Ness had almost no issues with your Ike (since a local friend of mine mains him as well so I have some experience), took me a while to beat your Shulk (Marth was clearly the answer), although the ZZS vs Ganondorf match was a random misshap (was just goofing around to see if Ganondorf would win).

Was it the last kill of the last match you did, because it was a cheap move.

If I can get Wi-Fi in my house (along with Skype we should chat, because I need to practice on how to read my opponents better).

Last edited:

soloman_ace

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0318-8999-5512

Yea I'm pretty easy to beat (because I'm terrible at reading what my foe does), I don't know why I lose a lot online (then again probably a lot of people are asking the same question), your Link should be your 3DS main as well, because you didn't use Greninja not once, at least I won a few matches (my Ness had almost no issues with your Ike (since a local friend of mine mains him as well so I have some experience), took me a while to beat your Shulk (Marth was clearly the answer), although the ZZS vs Ganondorf match was a random misshap (was just goofing around to see if Ganondorf would win).

Was it the last kill of the last match you did, because it was a cheap move.

If I can get Wi-Fi in my house (along with Skype we should chat, because I need to practice on how to read my opponents better).
Yea, I don't really have a "main" I constantly switch who i'm using because i like a few different characters, like shulk I haven't used in a long time and I was like hey why not? Greninja was one of the first characters I was super hyped to play as when he was announced, and i used him for the first month, then I switched to someone new. And for the cheap kill, I was talking about when I was Captain Falcon on the Living Room stage and I threw you off xD. And yeah that would be cool, I would just have to download it onto my phone again. If you have kik or something, you can talk to me off there too :p.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Yea, I don't really have a "main" I constantly switch who i'm using because i like a few different characters, like shulk I haven't used in a long time and I was like hey why not? Greninja was one of the first characters I was super hyped to play as when he was announced, and i used him for the first month, then I switched to someone new. And for the cheap kill, I was talking about when I was Captain Falcon on the Living Room stage and I threw you off xD. And yeah that would be cool, I would just have to download it onto my phone again. If you have kik or something, you can talk to me off there too :p.

What's kik?

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Anybody want to play a few games? I normally play with Yoshi, Mario, Duck Hunt, Bowser, and pretty decent with the rest of the cast

Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Kik, is a chatting thing, it's an app I believe it's on PC too, (but don't quote me on that) but, I do know its on all app stores. Pretty much it just lets you message people almost like Facebooks messenger

I see so it's basically Facebook app styled, I'll keep that in mind, but yea I need to get better with some characters, mainly Dr. Mario, Dark Pit and a few others, I really need to work on DHD a bit better.

Top Bottom