• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

éLógico

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4253-3861-6644
Well that's a turnoff. Hm. Catch you some other day, then, I guess.

Edit: Turns out my dad decided to watch Netflix in his room while we were playing. Both our connections were fine, but there's a internet leech in my part. My bad! :p

At least we won't have to worry about lag next time!

Last edited:

ryan khirodhar

Smash Rookie
Anyone want to play wii u smash 4 my Nintendo network id is ryankhirodhar send me a friend request and my main is sonic. But let's battle Tommorow it's late where I'm at.

Last edited:

LabrysXII

Smash Cadet
NNID
LabrysXII
3DS FC
2020-0802-1886
2020-0802-1886
LabrysXII

The characters I use are detailed in my sig. What you'll probably expect from me online is that I primarily use Robin, Fox, or Sonic throughout the set. I'll occasionally use Lucina, though I feel rather subpar with her. I may also use some characters I'm testing out like Dark Pit, Wii Fit Trainer, or Palutena. I don't really care who I fight, but I would like to fight some Dark Pit, Wii Fit Trainer, or Palutena mains, so I can get a good idea on how I can use them...or fight them in case I find them in For Glory.

I'll be sure to post again once I get the Wii U version. I'm currently stuck with the 3DS version at the moment.

Last edited:

Rags

Smash Ace
2020-0802-1886
LabrysXII

The characters I use are detailed in my sig. What you'll probably expect from me online is that I primarily use Robin, Fox, or Sonic throughout the set. I'll occasionally use Lucina, though I feel rather subpar with her. I may also use some characters I'm testing out like Dark Pit, Wii Fit Trainer, or Palutena. I don't really care who I fight, but I would like to fight some Dark Pit, Wii Fit Trainer, or Palutena mains, so I can get a good idea on how I can use them...or fight them in case I find them in For Glory.

I'll be sure to post again once I get the Wii U version. I'm currently stuck with the 3DS version at the moment.
3840-6070-8063 You feel like playing?

LabrysXII

Smash Cadet
NNID
LabrysXII
3DS FC
2020-0802-1886
3840-6070-8063 You feel like playing?
Sure, I'll be willing to fight. I'm not sure if I'll be the best Sonic to teach you the MU, but I'll give it my best shot.

Last edited:

Rags

Smash Ace
Sure, I'll be willing to fight. I'm not sure if I'll be the best Sonic to teach you the MU, but I'll give it my best shot.
Well I don't consider myself that great, so I can't say much about my skill :p I think you'll learn more than myself! haha

Rags

Smash Ace
@ LabrysXII LabrysXII Last one. These matches are SUPER close!

[EDIT] GGs, I feel like I got lucky that last match, you had it for pretty much the entire time haha.

Last edited:

LabrysXII

Smash Cadet
NNID
LabrysXII
3DS FC
2020-0802-1886
@ LabrysXII LabrysXII Last one. These matches are SUPER close!
GGs, I had a lot of fun in our matches. I need to work on those accidental SDs with Side B, lol. That, and get better when it comes to killing at high percentages with Sonic. You have a good Bowser, and Sonic. :D

Last edited:

Rags

Smash Ace
Alright, GG's
GGs, I had a lot of fun in our matches. I need to work on those accidental SDs with Side B, lol. That, and get better when it comes to killing at high percentages with Sonic. You have a good Bowser, and Sonic. :D
Thanks!! I like how dominant he can be in this version. I still find some really surprising kills with him, like the VERY tip of upsmash at like 80%. That one goes in my recordings, haha.

winner133

Smash Cadet
NNID
winner133
3DS FC
1161-0198-4190
Anyone wants to do a 2v2 or a 3 player match with me and a friend?

rabbit.soaring

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rabbit.soaring
3DS FC
0130-2883-3067
gg. Do you have any ideas what I could do to improve?
EDIT: Sorry I gtg after this match.

Last edited:

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
gg. Do you have any ideas what I could do to improve?
Jigglypuff is one of those characters you have to be really careful with spacing since she is so light any decently powered attack is going to send her flying. The upside to this disadvantage is that her aerial game is one of the best in the game. Use that and don't be afraid to pull away whenever you feel approaching isn't safe at the time. Be more patient and the kills will come.

Top Bottom