• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TGWP May 28-30 1000$ pot bonus! ~canceled~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
The date is moved. It is going to be on may 28-30. GKIRBZ needs to update the **** thread.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
LOL You had Hylian change the name. :laugh:
I can picture gkirby's reaction being something similar to the face in the opening post when he sees that the name got changed to that; he doesn't seem to like the name.

Also, the prize split goes to top-5, with 5th getting 2.5%. Does that mean that the two 5th place finishers would play each other for the tiebreaker?

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Why would you change the name of RJ's tourney when it's HIS tourny and he is the one supplying the venue???????? Did you ask him?

-Serve-

Smash Cadet
Why would you change the name of RJ's tourney when it's HIS tourny and he is the one supplying the venue???????? Did you ask him?
This ^

Honestly, if RJ wants it one way, he should have it that way. It's his tourney. Dx

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I thought he was fine with it. If not I will ask Hylian to undo the name.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Wtf @ him not having access to SWF yet though, seriously =/

This is gonna be so amazing. Visiting Utah for once in my life, ftw! :p

-Serve-

Smash Cadet
I thought he was fine with it. If not I will ask Hylian to undo the name.
Oh, I didn't know if he was fine with it or not.
If you talked to him at the tourney then it's cool, I just wasn't sure.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Well, I talked to him at the tournament, and tried to convince him to change it to USSR, but he was like, "you can try all you want, but I'm not changing it to that." (Not an exact quote, FYI.)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Well, I talked to him at the tournament, and tried to convince him to change it to USSR, but he was like, "you can try all you want, but I'm not changing it to that." (Not an exact quote, FYI.)
OH ****tttt I remember that now. I will send a pm to Hylian and tell him I made a mistake.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
hey BlowJob, what sounds more appealing (circle one with the white out you use to edit your docs):

A. Going hiking, river rafting, roasting marshmallows over a campfire, using a tent and laughing at the "campers" who can't survive without an RV and plumbing. Floating aimlessly through the weaker rapids and making sure you don't get sucked under (meaning no raft floating), and being away from society to enjoy a week/weekend of amazing scenery, smell, and sound.

B. Driving all the ways to Utah to watch metaknights spam B.

Although there will be camping in Utah, it won't be the same as the one I'm going to.

Mind you I would be going only to hang out with you guys and have some laughs, do some amazing magic tricks, and have a good time. But this is a true camping experience I'm talking about. Anyone who knows me knows I love going out and doing more than just sitting still in front of a tv and mocking people I'm cheering against (which is still fun mind you).

if any of you wish to join us for camping you're more than welcome to :D
Axe from AZ is most likely going lol.

:link:

B_J_

Smash Cadet
hey Blowjob, What Sounds More Appealing (circle One With The White Out You Use To Edit Your Docs):

A. Going Hiking, River Rafting, Roasting Marshmallows Over A Campfire, Using A Tent And Laughing At The "campers" Who Can't Survive Without An Rv And Plumbing. Floating Aimlessly Through The Weaker Rapids And Making Sure You Don't Get Sucked Under (meaning No Raft Floating), And Being Away From Society To Enjoy A Week/weekend Of Amazing Scenery, Smell, And Sound.

B. Driving All The Ways To Utah To Watch Metaknights Spam B.

Although There Will Be Camping In Utah, It Won't Be The Same As The One I'm Going To.

Mind You I Would Be Going Only To Hang Out With You Guys And Have Some Laughs, Do Some Amazing Magic Tricks, And Have A Good Time. But This Is A True Camping Experience I'm Talking About. Anyone Who Knows Me Knows I Love Going Out And Doing More Than Just Sitting Still In Front Of A Tv And Mocking People I'm Cheering Against (which Is Still Fun Mind You).

If Any Of You Wish To Join Us For Camping You're More Than Welcome To :d
Axe From Az Is Most Likely Going Lol.

B .

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Twin:

If you go, you can watch me time out people!

YAY!

B_J_

Smash Cadet
dmg gonna get 3 stocked by my blue arrows of doom yo. ain no one can handle it

i send my blue deadly shots right into the eye of the whorenado

i snipe both yo nades at the same time while in yo base splodin' all yo C4's

i shoot naners right out the hands of dem kongs

i kill turtles fo fun

i make nanas cry over their lost popos

i grab release warios into footstool arrow locks all **** day ery day

i make pit look top queer 24/7

Dekar173

Justice Man
Ya I've gotta agree, epic tourney sounds a bit more appealing.

I may be biased because I'm going to win, but that's still my opinion :D

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Camping is borin as hell if there are no girls and no weed or drink.
There will be girls, there will be drinking, and I will put money down someone will be smoking weed at one of the tents. But for those of us who dont drink or smoke, we don't have to. I'll probably have a drink or two tho. And theres always the girls :D

Of which you guys are in Utah. Real partying hasn't even hit your state yet! :p

-Mars-

Smash Hero
ITT: people overhype boringass campin trips in a major tourney thread.

;)

Dekar173

Justice Man
ITT: not enough hype for this tourney since no advertising is getting done!

I'ma tell WC peeps and some MW. Dunno which EC would wanna travel just to lose lol

r3d d09

Smash Master
with the tourney name or what? the person is making it now. we need to finalize on the name so i can tell the person. there has been some time put into it already.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
We did, RJ just wants his tgwp name =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom