• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

otg

Smash Master
ok wow. So I've only watched the first 40 seconds of this, and I had to pause it because I have an idea of where this is going and it is not good/amazing.

And **** you son, I was thinking about making my own PC Jona's #1 fan video. I shall post my thoughts after I finish watching.

Yo OTG, any chance I can catch a ride with you to No Johns?
I haven't even officially decided if i want to go..... I know I'm a flip flopper. If I do go I'm probably only going for singles, so I might end up going later. I also haven't played at all this week so I'm iffy. I'll keep you posted tho

Ok that didn't go in the direction I expected it to at all. I was expecting way more homies and what not. GOOD ****

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
max shut up your going

we need to hype up our matches

this time im staying for like the whole thing until like 9 30 cuz i gotta work

but yea lets go son

i dont wanna be stuck talking mad trash by myself

jesse go son

niko you still goin ?

twebb still wanna team?

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
That vid was amazing.

Is it tomorrow? I don't get out of work till 4 at the earliest, but if u guys are gonna be there later then I'll swing by.

More importantly....WHO THE **** WANTS TO PLAY WITH CAPTAINPREQ TONIGHT?!?!?!? Come on, people. You know you need that samus practice for no johns. Seriously though, I'm itching to play, and I'm actually free for once. Somebody hit me up!

Niko45

Smash Master
Nick, we should meet up sometime and bemoan our sorry, rusty states. Or just do something else, lol.
Hell yea dude. I miss our epic battles in the best matchup in this entire game. Are you still having people over to your house at some point?

Edit - I could be down to play tonight.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Im not going to no johns, too much work to do.

I think John Ryan is coming by my place tonight, if you guys want to come here and play on the big Screen.

It makes everything 10 times more epic and you can actually tell what is going on in teams.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
well i wanna play, but i have church today at 7 and then work at 11

so if we can play earlier id be down

if not ill just see yall at no johns

PK Webb

Smash Champion
max shut up your going

we need to hype up our matches

this time im staying for like the whole thing until like 9 30 cuz i gotta work

but yea lets go son

i dont wanna be stuck talking mad trash by myself

jesse go son

niko you still goin ?

twebb still wanna team?
Yea son we in there

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
yo shut up son

u only want ppl to play at your house

because ur lazy

then you say where you at

nah son

where you at

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Eat a ****

No one has EVER came to play at my house other then Max.

and Im pretty sure I have taken cabs/trains/buses out to play you guys at least a dozen times.

You guys all have cars.

Who's lazy?

You prob don't want to come because you would get *****

so I ask you...

WHERE YOU AT PC JONA?

R00R

Smash Journeyman
yeah there is free parking on the street, but you might need to park a block or 2 away. It can be hard to find a spot sometimes.

John isnt going to be here till 11-12 and I'm not sure about Mikael.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
TFS, STEP IT UP and come to Saratoga so I can play this game NUGGAS

chnkchnkchnkchnk********************chnkchnkchnkchnk********************spicspicspicspicsloxsloxsloxslox********************chnkchnkchnkchnkniggga*****chnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnk********************chnkchnkchnkchnk********************spicspicspicspicsloxsloxsloxslox********************chnkchnkchnkchnkniggga*****chnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnk********************chnkchnkchnkchnk********************spicspicspicspicsloxsloxsloxslox********************chnkchnkchnkchnkniggga*****chnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnk********************chnkchnkchnkchnk********************spicspicspicspicsloxsloxsloxslox********************chnkchnkchnkchnkniggga*****chnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnk********************chnkchnkchnkchnk********************spicspicspicspicsloxsloxsloxslox********************chnkchnkchnkchnkniggga*****chnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnk

R00R

Smash Journeyman
So far the people coming to my place tonight are :

John Ryan
Mikael
Niko?
The best Samus in tristate?
OTQUE??????

otg

Smash Master
Tommy's apartment is pretty ****ing sick, not gonna front. I'm not 100% on coming out to your place tonight, tho who knows how I feel in an hour or so. I'm most likely going to No Johns tomorrow, but I don't want to be responsible for giving people rides so if you want a ride there I got you, you might be on your own for the way back.

Tommy I'll hit you up if I do decide to come.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
you gotta say that you were just ****in' with them after you say nah

like, it's gotta be:

"team ****ing suck... naaaaa, I'm just ****in' wichyu, teams is the best part of this game... but seriously I'm not alukard (back to you alukard!), team can eat a ***** chinkchink ***** ***** **** yo... naaaaaa, but for real teams is on some sick nasty other ****"

otg

Smash Master
chnkchnkchnkchkchnkchcnkcnkchmiggg****************************************spicspicspicspiscpiscpiscpiscpiscpiscpsicapplesauceaaplacesaucesacuesapplaceusaucasplaceplacuaceuacsusacuscaseclappplacemafifamafifamifamifamifpofppofpofjesiahtecuemaftexycuemafjesiahspofsploxmafapplesuacechnkchnkchnkchcnkhcnkcnkhcknigggagniagiagiagspixpixpxiapispispxi

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
Sorry I couldn't make it out last night. I'm gonna try to swing by the no johns after work. prolly around 5 or 6. Hopefully I can get there before Jona takes grand finals. Really don't want to miss that....in tournament.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Sorry I couldn't make it out last night. I'm gonna try to swing by the no johns after work. prolly around 5 or 6. Hopefully I can get there before Jona takes grand finals. Really don't want to miss that....in tournament.
Sorry to let you down, but Jona will not be taking grand finals. He will be at Five Guys.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
i beat deathknight lost to hbk

beat just sexed then lost to nando

nando ima beat you next time

twebb i dont think i can do teams anymore

by the time singles starts i dont even feel like playing anymore

no johns but...

i can only play for like 3 hours at full power...

then i can only use 10%...

homie...

Reaver197

Smash Lord
You beat DEATHKNIGHT?!!

Didn't you know, he, like, beat Scar?

Also, I'd love to play teams at some point. I haven't been able to get very much as of late.

Top Bottom