• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

otg

Smash Master
So I might? go to No Johns this weekend, but I would probably only go for singles. Niko if I do go and you want to come, I got you on a ride there but I can't guarantee a ride home... might end up visiting a friend further upstate after the tourney. Jona, you're going right? Any chance you could hook up Nick with a ride home?

Niko45

Smash Master
Falco's soooo ****in gangsta.

Really don't think I'm gonna make it out for No Johns. I haven't been playing at all. Need to get back in shape and stuff but I'm not motivated right now.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
Jona I'm down to play at your house. I've never been there, but I bet it's magical. It's probably close to my school too, so lemme find out what day I'm free.

PC jona beat "sandbagging" Hazz? Bring that dog back one more time, otg?!!! If I recall correctly...that victory was....IN TOURNAMENT. No johns please. Just acknowledge the new prince of smash
lol

my house is in port chester (ORLY)

3 washington mews, its next to the library

Jona I can play thursday, and I'm down to play at your house if you want... provided I can smoke my usual TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.
nah you cant

aight son, let's play at like 7.
fresh

So I might? go to No Johns this weekend, but I would probably only go for singles. Niko if I do go and you want to come, I got you on a ride there but I can't guarantee a ride home... might end up visiting a friend further upstate after the tourney. Jona, you're going right? Any chance you could hook up Nick with a ride home?
yea im going

niko if you still want a ride or w.e im down

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Nick, we should meet up sometime and bemoan our sorry, rusty states. Or just do something else, lol.

S l o X

Smash Champion
yea wes lmk when someones going to your place to play, i wanna get good at this game one of these days.

no seriously, ct sucks so taking the #1 spot shouldn't be hard.

lol jk ct > tristate easy

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
yea then you hold z right after you push it up

if i practice for like 5 minutes i can get it everytime

im gonna make a vid

cuz im still awake

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
When charging upsmash, there are three hits: The actual Yoyo coming out, the part where it spins while charging, and the final hit when it arcs over his head. You have to do a charged Upsmash, but you only let it out for roughly as long as it takes Ness to blink yellow once, and only hit the character with the first hit. By doing this, the second hitbox (the part where it spins) drops and stays stationary at the target.

Then you can do a few things. You can interrupt a short-hopped Uair or Dair (or a PK Thunder 2 against the ledge) to attach that respective hitbox to Ness's body. That's a jacket.

You can also recall the hitbox by... you know what, just look up some videos, this approached TL;DR status for TFS members after the first paragraph.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
well i can do it now

so idk

the only way i can get the hit to work is if i do a running up smash

the oos thing wont work

otg

Smash Master
Mofo can YYG oos right? That's beast. I would probably use Ness more if I could consistently set it up. Then again, I don't want to go about 2-0ing people's mains with him, right Tommy? So maybe I'll just stick to falco and ****/get ***** all day.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
***** I ***** the **** out of your falco.
Dropzone dair all day.

I want to go to No Johns,
hook a ***** up with a ride.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
yo....

i just woke up lol

my bad max..

you should have came here so i could have gotten up

im mad tired..

Top Bottom