• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texas Tech/Lubbock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yum_Cha

Smash Apprentice
unblockable supers? well do they have massive startup lag or something?

that sounds awful....
The director said he wanted to make the game more aggressive, thats all we really now right now.

When is everyone leaving? I don't have my last final until Wednesday, and does anyone plan on going to a Dallas tourney or friendlies?

felix45

Smash Lord
yeah its been like that for a while.

@andrew - hey I have guilty gear XX and cowboy beebop from last tourney you told me to hold onto em and I forgot to give em to you so remind me to bring them whenever we do something next.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
OK since FMatt has confirmed the semester is over at Tech I'm gonna close this.

Whoever is running tournaments next semester (Felix I think...) should make a new topic, so you can edit the first post with new info when necessary. I figure no one will be posting here for a month so you can make it then. If you really just must make it now you can too I don't really care...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom