• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

CptnFalcon4Prez

Smash Cadet
I'm in chattanooga...
It says on google that it would take about 1hr and 37mins for you to reach murfreesboro. Kokingpin has smashfests on Friday or Saturday every week depending on his work schedule. You should come up and play if you want. Handorin lives in chattanooga too so you might be able to hook up with him and play some games.

WizKick

Smash Apprentice
It says on google that it would take about 1hr and 37mins for you to reach murfreesboro. Kokingpin has smashfests on Friday or Saturday every week depending on his work schedule. You should come up and play if you want. Handorin lives in chattanooga too so you might be able to hook up with him and play some games.

Dang, Friday and Saturday are my worst days, with the announcement of the new game I've been trying to get heavy back into smash and need a crew of smashers to do it with though. :p

Anyone in the Nashville area?

Hello everyone, by the way! :p

Akenero

Smash Apprentice
Not saying what part, but I play Melee, brawl, and P:M
I'm not amazing at any
I'll PM you where I am.

Akenero

Smash Apprentice
My goodness, chat has more players than I thought!!!
Uh....what part of chat, and how old are you? My parents are kinda protective.

BRE

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0361-7691-3919
Hello everyone

BRE
Memphis,TN
I main Fox/Dedede/Marth

I brawl online mostly.
In a few months wen I get a car I will try to to goto some events.

Fierce Deku

Smash Cadet
Hey there everyone, I'll be living in Chattanooga soon, and was wondering if there have been any sort of tournaments or gettogethers going on lately. I see there are a few players around even if there haven't been any events. Most of my practice is in Brawl but I could play any smash. If anyone has thoughts of starting something up in the area let me know, I've TO'ed a small tourney a few times and would be happy to help out :)

Handorin

Smash Hero
Man, Chattanooga is coming out of the woodworks. Next thing we know, Aurafox will come back.

Fierce Deku

Smash Cadet
When are you moving here, Fierce Deku? Since we've potentially got four whole people, that's enough for a legit Smashfest, right?!?!
Late August, don't have exact dates yet on when I'd be available. Four people sounds pretty legit, that's double my usual training sessions.

Fierce Deku

Smash Cadet
Granted I haven't played smash in a year maybe. I'd love to though.
No problem, as long as you're enthused it should be like riding a bike. I got a lot better last spring training with just one person who hadn't played in while either (which I guess gives you an idea of the unparalleled caliber of my play :p).

c2!

Smash Rookie
Idk if anyones interested in a noob but I'm in Bowling Green, KY about 45 minutes from nashville and I also travel to Murf pretty regularly. I really like melee but I have nobody to play with or learn from so I'm just seeing if any of the crews from that general area would want to play sometime.

JTMerrell

Smash Journeyman
Hell yeah! I have been waiting for the day when Chattanooga grew! I play anything, so if any of you guys wanna hook up and play, lets do it. I live in the Hixson area, but can travel out if you guys wanna play. Handorin and I did have plans once, but... things didn't turn out as expected, so now we have more people around, we can get some stuff done!

Strider

Smash Rookie
Anybody at Lee University in Cleveland like to play? School starts in a few days and I would love to make some more friends to play Smash with and stuff.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Yo, anyone still play Brawl in here (and by in here I mean Memphis)? I'm going to Ole Miss now and Memphis isn't too far away. I wouldn't mind driving up there some weekends to play some Brawl so if anyone is interested hit me up.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Can anyone fill me in on some upcoming Melee tournaments in Memphis? I live in Millington and willing to go to anywhere nearby.

Rengarbage

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1907-8438-4373
Yo everyone post on here is from 2006? I'm a brand new smasher but i wanna get SERIOUSLY good because ive been heavy into other fighters like street fighter and mortal kombat, If there is still a smash community in knox lets get it rolling i want to get mad skills. GET HYPED. I live 5 mins from knoxville and i plan on using these forums a lot.

Top Bottom