• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tekken Mafia | Now with the real endgame flavour.... Who won?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Kary, I am not just "claiming" doctor because of the fact that Ditzy "claimed" guilty on me. I know he is lying or something ****'d up his "investigation" because this is utter bull.

I'm Wang Jinrei if it makes any consolation whatsoever.

Also why in the hell would I try claiming Vig? I'm the doc. Swiss wanted protection D1/D2 because of the fact that he couldn't protect himself.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Like this is utter bull. How in the world do you get me killing someone?

That is impossible. It is just not true in any sense of the word.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
VOTE COUNT:

[4] Red Ruy: Dark Horse / Jdietz43 / Pink Lemonade / Яagnarock

[2] Kary: Nabe / Red Ruy
[2] Jdietz43: Fynal / J
[1] J: Kary

[0] -Masquerain-

[0] Яagnarock
[0] Dark Horse
[0] Krystedez
[0] DtJ Glyphmoney
[0] Nabe
[0] WashedLaundry
[0] Pink Lemonade
[0] Fynal

[4] Not Voting: Krystedez / DtJ Glyphmoney / WashedLaundry / -Masquerain-

With 13 alive, it takes 8 to lynch!

Deadline set for Wednesday 11th July, Midnight GMT.
__

Declared V/LAs

• Pink Lemonade [until July 5th]

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Someone try to explain to me the No NK last night then.

Someone explain to me no Counter-claims yet.

I am not freaking dying as the doc, when I have a clear in my pocket.

Why do you think I was also wanting the hammer on Adumb yesterDay? Grah. ~.~

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Like the hell Ditzy, you apparantly "have a guilty" on me. Why in the world would you switch off me onto RR? In your mind, you should have been on me with much more furosity and gusto instead of "Lol kay, vote: RR". Your actions do not make sense with having a guilty on me whatsoever.

And I swear to god, if this is a gambit, you are getting a stern talking to afterwards. Or if I find out you are actually town and pulled this bull unless there is a re-director or framer or something.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
Vote: RR

I'm up in this thread and I'm not reading ****. But I know who the scumteam is, and they know I know. Doc on me tonight.
Lies J, you sealed your fate.

I'm Nina Williams Town Intelligent Tracker. I can choose to either track or follow someone. I followed you last night and you sent in a kill action. Where that went and why it was stopped I don't know, but I'm glad you fake claimed doc so you can't claim you were a vig now.
1. how do you know who the scum team is? you said you only got results on J?

2. how did they know who you are?

3. whats the difference between tracking and following?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
He already said why lol.

I'm fine with either as I'm confident of RR scum and I was thinking briefly that a J push might be hard to explain without flat claiming. I'm too impatient for that though so I tipped my hand a little today. We can switch to J now that I've come more out in the open. (though I'd appreciate being the hammer for NK immunity)
Which is something very understandable lol. It's also pretty obvious that now he's waiting so he can hammer for dat NK immunity.

@Mod: You missed my vote on J.

Vote: J

Since it was missed lol.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Joey, I'm the freaking doc. Analyse this.

How is anything that I'm saying different then Ditzy's?

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
ok my bad. i read that and didn't comprehend. strikes me as strange that he wouldn't tell the truth about his PR results the first time around though

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Wait nevermind I unvoted LOL. Forgot I said that part about waiting until the conversation was over...

Sorry Kat ;-;.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I just don't see why Swiss would protect Dark Horse, someone that has NO ability to convince players in the late-game, over a player like PL or FrozenFlame.

Also not sure why you'd back down so easily from hammering if you're not only the doctor, but one of the most likely players to get night killed compared to me, someone that scum would probably not worry about.

Jdietz tracking you makes perfect sense, too.

Fynal, how is he lying? o_O'.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Joey, scum knew Adumb was going to flip town and as soon as he did, guess who would have/was the number one candidate to be bumped down a few pegs due to it? That doesn't make me a NK threat. Yes, I could have forced the issue more but I didn't because I felt I could avoid the NK.

Also this conversation is far from being over. We have 7 days and we are getting to the bottom of this toDay.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
"i know who the scumteam is and they know that i know"

is quite a stretch from

"i know J is scum"

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ditzy tracking me actually makes no sense since he had a town-read on me yesterDay due to me defending his butt from a lynch yesterDay and nearly all of my posts when people are like "Why don't you wanna lynch ditzy?" I defended him and this is what I get? Gosh, don't I feel like I got the short end of the stick.

Also Swiss is a man of keeping those loyal to him who he could use later on in the game as allies.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
i don't like J's AtE but by all accounts thats just how he is.

what i like even less is that dietz would not want to claim without a massclaim, and that he would lie about the amount of info he got before claiming. bleh

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Okay, sat on this long enough. Pretty sure J is the scum between the two for one very simple reason.

This game already has a doc. Its the immunity we get from hammering. I find it incredibly unlikely we have any other sort of protective role in this game.

And even if J is telling the truth, I get cleared. Win win

:phone:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Swiss also knows that he's going to ****ing die in the night LOL. That's what bothers me. He knows that he'll get night killed eventually if he's not on the scum team. That's Swiss. The only reason Swiss didn't die was probably because of FrozenFlame still being alive, the only person in this game that has a bigger reputation. Regardless of all of this, he chooses to protect Dark Horse as a person to go on once he dies?

Fynal, look at how he feels about Red Ryu. Look at the confidence he shows with Ryu. Scummy enough to put him at an equal level with J, someone he has a 100% scum read on. Considering that making connections with J/Ryu to other players, he could easily have the whole scum team by tomorrow. While what he said is a slight stretch, it's not nearly as big of a stretch as you're implying it to be.

@Jdietz: Why did you choose to target J over other players?

HepAlien

Smash Rookie
@J
It's believable but only just, I don't think you were an NK threat but I'd think you'd be more concerned w.r.t. your role. Why would Ditz go to claiming extremes just to get you lynched?

- Nabe

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
@Jdietz: Why did you choose to target J over other players?

After Adumb flips town? It wasn't very hard to see J as my obvious choice. His agenda was seeping out pretty hard and he was the only remaining member of the Adumb/Swiss/Toastin triangle. I also don't ever recall calling J a full on town read despite agreeing with him that Adumb was severely lacking. There's the fact that Swiss left questions in his wake as well since J is a replacement.

No matter which way you look at it it was the slot that most needed investigating.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
This game already has a doc. Its the immunity we get from hammering. I find it incredibly unlikely we have any other sort of protective role in this game.
this
is exactly what i've been wondering about ever since dietz started asking for doc protects toDay.

my thinking was that the hammer doesn't replace the doc because its obvious to scum who'se NK immune.

the biggest hole in this theory though is why did nobody die last night? unless J is scum, purposefully didnt NK gambling on their being no doc due to the hammer thing? but damn thats really speculative

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
1. how do you know who the scum team is? you said you only got results on J?

2. how did they know who you are?

3. whats the difference between tracking and following?
1. I'm not stupid, I can piece things together from my results

2. They wouldn't necessarily have already known I know, but theatric bravado has a place in mafia when you already have one piece showing (that callout and J vote).

3. Follow shows you what action they used but not who they targetted. Track shows you who they targetted but not what action they used.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
You targeted Adumb N1, right?

If so, then yeah, that makes sense.

Wouldn't mind seeing a J lynch at all now.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
1. I'm not stupid, I can piece things together from my results

2. They wouldn't necessarily have already known I know, but theatric bravado has a place in mafia when you already have one piece showing (that callout and J vote).

3. Follow shows you what action they used but not who they targetted. Track shows you who they targetted but not what action they used.
k

10 k

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
the biggest hole in this theory though is why did nobody die last night? unless J is scum, purposefully didnt NK gambling on their being no doc due to the hammer thing? but damn thats really speculative
And also not possible since I saw him attempt his kill. I don't know what stopped said: but he's no doctor that's for sure.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
That's actually a really good point @ Fynal.

I'm starting to wonder if this is a redirection. No way in hell can that be a framer's work.

With Jdietz results, there has to be a doctor or a BP in this game unless they forgot that I had immunity o_O'. Plain and simple. Glyph needs to re-think his attack on J.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
this
is exactly what i've been wondering about ever since dietz started asking for doc protects toDay.

my thinking was that the hammer doesn't replace the doc because its obvious to scum who'se NK immune.

Thats a great point. But imo, the odds of scum having been able to pin JD and redirect him to frame J is much less likely than there being something we just don't know about that stopped the NK other than doc. Its just one of those occam's razor things.

Oh, and I don't think scum purposed didn't NK last night. Rather, they just saw the opportunity to make a doc claim because there was no kill.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Unfortunately we've reached speculation at that point. There could or could not be a doctor, a BP, redirect, or Indys with any of said. All I know is my results tell me J attempted a kill then claimed doctor.

@Ninja: Exactly, it's a highly convenient claim.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Oh, and don't get me wrong. There's something else in this game to hinder scum, I'd bet everything on it (if scum knows who's protected, then the whole mechanic is pretty much worthless until late game and even then it has a very very small chance of even having any impact). I just really don't think its a second protective.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
i actually really like dietz's little hint yesterDay about not wanting to lynch adum. having to reconsider some things.

@J: did swiss tell you of any crumbs he left?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
unvote

Need to delve into this.

Lack of night kills make this interdasting and really asks the question of what happened and if J is telling the truth, if he is I like cleared Glyph since it makes it better to work with him instead of butting heads all the time.

~

Considering the hammer.

I feel in this CC situation Glyph hammering is better.

~

If it wasn't obvious CC Deitz/J is your one of these roles.

Need to head out will work on it when I get back.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
We don't need our doctor to out themselves if there even is one.

It's pretty obvious that we're lynching J at this point, so yeah. He's not only the person that we'd lose the least out of when lynched (We lose a doc protect at worst... We have the champion thing o_O'.) and his claim is the least believable.

Jdietz should hammer if a J lynch does go through.

I'm not sure why you're trying to get away from the obvious, Red Ryu. Why would Glyph have hammer? It's not like scum is going to attack Jdietz if he's lying about this (since he'd probably be scum if he was...)

:v.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I read what was going on.

Vote: J

Sorry for lack of usual analysis, I find ditz' claim legitimate and I'm not buying a redirector of sorts, I also have my own personal reasoning for it.

#HBC | ѕoup

I personally believe something happened that was out of control of scum and that J is personally reaching on the fact there was an NK, but that's just me.

#HBC | ѕoup

Thats a great point. But imo, the odds of scum having been able to pin JD and redirect him to frame J is much less likely than there being something we just don't know about that stopped the NK other than doc. Its just one of those occam's razor things.

Oh, and I don't think scum purposed didn't NK last night. Rather, they just saw the opportunity to make a doc claim because there was no kill.
Ye p

#HBC | ѕoup

Like the hell Ditzy, you apparantly "have a guilty" on me. Why in the world would you switch off me onto RR? In your mind, you should have been on me with much more furosity and gusto instead of "Lol kay, vote: RR". Your actions do not make sense with having a guilty on me whatsoever.

And I swear to god, if this is a gambit, you are getting a stern talking to afterwards. Or if I find out you are actually town and pulled this bull unless there is a re-director or framer or something.
Dislike this post, he had every reason not to out his result and he voted you first thing as a mean of reaction testing, it's almost the same thing I did with Fynal only not in the same way.

Top Bottom