• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tekken Mafia | Now with the real endgame flavour.... Who won?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
@DH: If you guys want to give me invincibility that would be grand.

Glyph I'm not sure why you aren't on RR, Kary get back on RR, J get on RR it's him or you (bus your partner quick). You too Nabe.

*slaps **** down on table*
I'm not on RR because I don't want his lynch gathering a bunch of steam and getting pushed through too early. Of course my vote should be considered on him, its just not necessary right now.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Reactions to the comment "I don't know why the **** I'm voting this person" aren't going to help a damned thing. You know what everyone is going to say to that?
Except that's not what I said. I said why are WE voting Fynal, implying Soup + J

Idle commentary. I've been promising a reread for a while now and wanted people to know it was happening, and "hey these people are both dumb or scum" is a good thing to read for, so it was by way of saying "I'm on the job".
Don't see why town Nabe needs to tell everyone they're scumhunting, but carry on.

This is you explicitly refraining from taking a stance and switching your vote from your previous hotly contested one on Fynal, die in fires
Remember when you voted Fynal on J's reasoning, then hopped onto me?

I'm not 100% sold on Ryu scum. That's my stance. He seems to be genuine in his defence against Glyph, but I can't see him doing anything pro-town, so I feel he's probably just frustrated scum. I'll likely re-read him today/tomorrow to double-check and then vote him.

You're not in a position where you can ask this of RR or anybody.
Uh, say what? You're right, I should just stop scumhunting because you don't like me.

Oh, and I'm basically certain Fynal is town. He seems really genuine in everything he does, and his being scum doesn't fit with any of my other reads.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Vote: RR

I'm up in this thread and I'm not reading ****. But I know who the scumteam is, and they know I know. Doc on me tonight.
I'm not a fan of saying what should go without saying but WHAT?

Do you think we should just trust you?

@J: Do you still want Fynal today?

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
VOTE COUNT:

[4] Red Ruy: Dark Horse / Jdietz43 / Pink Lemonade / Яagnarock
[2] Kary: Nabe / Red Ruy
[1] Fynal: J
[1] Jdietz43: Fynal

[0] -Masquerain-
[0] Яagnarock
[0] Dark Horse
[0] Krystedez
[0] DtJ Glyphmoney
[0] Nabe
[0] WashedLaundry
[0] Pink Lemonade
[0] J

[5] Not Voting: -Masquerain- / Krystedez / DtJ Glyphmoney / WashedLaundry / Kary

With 13 alive, it takes 8 to lynch!
Deadline set for Wednesday 11th July, Midnight GMT.
__

Declared V/LAs

• Pink Lemonade [until July 5th]

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Kary you're gunna have to elaborate on how RR is being genuine in his defense.

:phone:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Kary you're gunna have to elaborate on how RR is being genuine in his defense.
Uh, alrighty. The first part of RR's #958 reads as genuine to me. Just the phrasing and the reasoning involved makes me think RR probably does think that- and he really dislikes the way that you're pushing him. In other posts (such as URL="http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14617245&postcount=690"]#690
[/URL]) I can see the same thing, RR having legitimate issues with your play.

But as I was saying, simply disliking your play and butting heads with you doesn't make him town, and I've not seen much town intent in his posts. Re-reading him now.

:088:

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Uh, alrighty. The first part of RR's #958 reads as genuine to me. Just the phrasing and the reasoning involved makes me think RR probably does think that- and he really dislikes the way that you're pushing him. In other posts (such as URL="http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14617245&postcount=690"]#690
[/URL]) I can see the same thing, RR having legitimate issues with your play.

But as I was saying, simply disliking your play and butting heads with you doesn't make him town, and I've not seen much town intent in his posts. Re-reading him now.

:088:
Of course RR's gunna dislike the way I'm pushing him, I'm calling him scum. No one ever is like 'oh man thats some good points but I respectfully disagree'. And by the same logic, its hard to be very excited about the person who's the driving force behind your own lynch.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why J, Dietz?

I believe I asked this before, so if you already answered, quote please.

Why RR, as well? Just Glyph v RR?

Well J is actually 100% confirmed guilty, RR is just being obvious in light of that fact.

My PR is hilarious broken, you probably saw me hint at it last time you asked about Adumb and I said "secrety secrets". (thanks to scum J for being cool with no claims though I appreciate it.)

explain more. If its good, I'm ready to accept that i was wrong and you're actually town. Is soup+J+RR scumteam possible?
It's possible, but highly unlikely. Recognize that scumteam is setting you up for the fall right now. J and RR are basically confirmed, you can do detective work after that fact. I have my heavy suspicions but will voice them after RR is confirmed as scum or if I can get more info.

ok

so its total coincidence that 2 mins later J seriousvoted me?
No, no coincidence: J is scum.

I'm not a fan of saying what should go without saying but WHAT?

Do you think we should just trust you?
Yes. I'm basically winning the game for us.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629

Wat.

Why are you telling J to vote RR if you have scum confirmed on J and not on RR? :v.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm fine with either as I'm confident of RR scum and I was thinking briefly that a J push might be hard to explain without flat claiming. I'm too impatient for that though so I tipped my hand a little today. We can switch to J now that I've come more out in the open. (though I'd appreciate being the hammer for NK immunity)

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
@Red Ryu: I'd like your reads on Washed, Blazer and Swiss/J please.

@Glyph: I might re-phrase my point and say that the only thing RR seems genuine about is his criticism of your play/defence of his reaction. If he had more to say on other topics I might be more inclined to think he was town.

On a re-read I'm seeing a LOT of distracted RR, and a little scum RR. He admits that he's been skimming, but he doesn't seem very interested in pushing people. I don't know how laid back RR normally plays, but I can't really see him trying to develop his reads at all :ohwell:

Right now I'm not sure he's the play today.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Bull**** you got a guilty on me.

Unvote
Vote: Ditzy

I am the doc and stopped the NK last night. You are full-claiming this very instant.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
dietz.... you don't need us to massclaim in order for you to claim your role. I for one am not voting J if you won't even tell us what your PR is. And if we lynch J based on your role, then you WILL be the hammer, and you WILL be around tomorrow, so that shouldn't be a concern.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I protected Glyph last night.

I was planning on protecting DH but something last minute made me change my mind to protect Glyph.

N1: Swiss protected Dark Horse(go figure)

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
J tell me everything about your role. Anything special, or it just standard doc?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
From looks of it, I believe I am a normal doc. But there is the thing where my sanity isn't confirmed and I feel I may be paranoid, but that's just gut.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Let's put it this way, I have never gotten normal doctor before and have always had some sort of stipulation so I am more wary of me not being normal.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Did you make any effort to clarify with the mod?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yeah, I asked but Kata just sent me a vague response that didn't give me anything w.r.t. whether I am normal or not.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Come on J, you're not giving me all the information. Paraphrase what he said. I want everything paraphrased.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Why did you choose Glyph of all people? o_O'. I don't see why someone would kill him...

Same with Dark Horse ._.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Okay, I just re-checked the pm I got sent to me.

It says something along the lines of me knowing I am definitely a doctor that can stop the NKs but doesn't say if I stop actions as well. It also had one of these :woman: so it's like eh vagueness.

I'm going off that I'm a normal doctor until someone says I also RB them.

That's all the information I have to give and that's all I know w.r.t. my doc'ing. I'm also going off the assumption that Glyph is 100% town which is the reason I am trying to re-read RR so intently because my biggest town read really wants him dead.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I guess DH for the NK protection because he was seen as pretty obv-town by people (mainly Swiss) and pretty much was doing everything Swiss was doing. Swiss would have been obv-doc bait (I imagine in his eyes) and DH was like his follower.

I picked Glyph because he was a strong player that sat more in the null-town that no one would really wanna lynch because no one found anything he did as scummy which makes for a candidate that I usually look for in terms of NK'ing when I am mafia.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
...Wat o_O'.

Unvote

That makes sense.

Not throwing around any more votes until this conversation has fully finished.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lies J, you sealed your fate.

I'm Nina Williams Town Intelligent Tracker. I can choose to either track or follow someone. I followed you last night and you sent in a kill action. Where that went and why it was stopped I don't know, but I'm glad you fake claimed doc so you can't claim you were a vig now.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Tracked Adumb N1, he visited no one.

Thus this exchange with Joey and initial acceptance of him before he really herped it up:

I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt at the beginning of the day because of secrety secrets, but he continued to cite no evidence in his pushing.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
actually, this is tekken, it could probably be anything. I'm still interested to see it

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Hmm.
Dat Logic:

JDietz claims he has a guilty on you.
You know you're innocent.
You know he's lying so you claim Doctor?

You claiming doctor doesn't really explain how JD might have got a false positive on you.
You claiming doctor doesn't undermine JD's claim any more than saying you're town.
You claiming doctor outs the doctor.

I don't see how the pros of claiming outweigh the negatives here.

I don't see why you were so quick to claim.

Even if JD is completely full of **** (and not insane cop or whatever else)

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Hangon... SWISS is the Doctor?

Hammer discussion Day 1 context/protection what what HUH?

I don't know if I'm ok with JD right now but my head is spinning and I want dinner before I get back to this.

Top Bottom