• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Fortress 2

D

Deleted member

I HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT TELEPORT BREAD FOR THREE DAYS.
"This here, is a bucket."
"Dear GOD..."
No matter what, any time a short or comic comes out, Soldier is practically guaranteed to be one of the best parts. Also a fun fact, the dance Scout does when Spy is trying to teach him how to dance is the same dance Tom Jones does for the song, "It's not Unusual".

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I just participated in a server-wide Conga party.
I don't care what anyone says, it was probably some of the most fun I've ever had with TF2.

Twewy

Smash Lord
I hope you can use a shield with the BASE Jumper, so I can go full Scottish Demo, launch off something real high, and slowly drift towards people while micspamming bagpipes.

D

Deleted member

I hope you can use a shield with the BASE Jumper, so I can go full Scottish Demo, launch off something real high, and slowly drift towards people while micspamming bagpipes.
You can, BASE is a primary on Demo.

Twewy

Smash Lord
Anyone know any good community servers? I'm getting tired of my old one for various reasons, and want to find one that's more friendly and fun to play with.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Anyone know any good community servers? I'm getting tired of my old one for various reasons, and want to find one that's more friendly and fun to play with.
Free beer is a good community server if you can deal with the awful map rotation.

Firepowered and TF2APP are my go to servers if Star's is full

3DS FC
0061-0163-0572
Then why boot up TF2?...
I dunno, sometimes TF2 feels like one of those games where you can find something to do even if you don't want to play play. Be that messing around of a trick jump server, playing Saxton Hale mode, or just general trolling and tomfoolery. Like I said, I never pass up the opportunity to join a conga line, no matter how into the game I am.

Last edited:

Twewy

Smash Lord
lol pubbers
You mean you don't relax in a pub in-between lobbies? Gasp! I bet you think Demoman takes skill. :4morton:

I dunno, sometimes TF2 feels like one of those games where you can find something to do even if you don't want to play play.
You either play or you don't. Mods/griefing is still playing.

Unless you aimbot. Then it's just like the ending of Wargames.

3DS FC
0061-0163-0572
I've actually been playing for a couple years now. I quit for a little while in between that, but after a couple years absence, I picked it up again about a year ago. I'd say I have about two or three years of TF2 behind me in terms of playtime.

Twewy

Smash Lord
I'm honestly surprised you haven't come across a hacker using aimbot, then.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
i remember last december when i tried to get into comp with a friend

the one scrim we managed to play was a total failure. half the roster was missing and our med was my friend's little brother (he was the regular, and quite awful). we were about to get like 3-0ed by a iron team and then the servers crashed for the christmas patch.

Top Bottom