• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Buff Presents Low Tier Doubles Xtravaganza in Riverside 5/19/07

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
my bad fabian...just got home...kinda messed up LOL....spent 2222222 much money today >.< so i dont think im gunna go to the tourney my badz always a next time though!!!! GET DRUNK! ^^

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Hey! I was supposed to go with my friends somewhere today but I woke up too late. So now I have nothing to do...... Guess what that means? I'M COMING!! Hold on guys!! Don't start without me. I'm going to shower right now and leave right away. See you all there! Don't start without me.

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
I could not find the place...At 6702 there was a mattress place!
Anyone else have problems?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm just waiting for Nick. I don't really care about low tier, all I really want to play in is singles. :)

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
hey i'll be there, but i'm leaving now, which means i probably wont make it until 11:45. Is there only gonna be low tier doubles or is low tier singles gonna be done too? nvm dont answer that, I won't see it, but low tier singles > low tier doubles. i probably gotta leave early too, but w/e.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Results:

1) Die Super Fly
2) Kira
3) ThomaSexy
4) Araknaphobik

Teams:

1) Araknaphobik and Kira
2) DSF and Claire
3) ThomaSexy and $ick

KyokiBPM600

Smash Cadet
Just check out the page before, ThomaSexy announced the top 4 for doubles andd top 3 for singles but I don't know about doubles low tier or if they have the brackets for them all anymore >.>

$ick

Smash Lord
Turn out wasn't nearly as big as last time.. There wasn't any amazing players, minus DSF. But there wasn't really any randoms either. Man I don't know why but I didn't have any of my confidence at this tourny... I felt like I playing so reserved. No johns though, Fabian your Peach did too good on me in teams and singles..:( heh

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
It says something about Truegamer that I actually believed that was his post. (I usually don't look at names.)

araknophobik

Smash Master
haha naw kira did all the work in teams, his bair edgeguarding is too good
GG on getting 2nd
and man, teaming with you is hilarious. fox/doc team ftw

Ryan-man im sorry after our set i shouldve recorded it as your win cuz i had to leave to work and i know you'd of beaten thomas. next time ill stick by my promise and go doc/marth on everyone, including you and kira

thomas-my marth/doc will get you next time >=0 lol

Sick-nice cheap kills on marth, i guess i gotta learn to avoid them next time haha

truegamer-told ya my doc would place higher than yours ;)

$ick

Smash Lord
Ah Fabian we should have went Doc dittos, I didn't know you were playing him in tourny... So the results gonna get put on Tia?

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Ryan-man im sorry after our set i shouldve recorded it as your win cuz i had to leave to work and i know you'd of beaten thomas. next time ill stick by my promise and go doc/marth on everyone, including you and kira

Oh man..... No offense, but you can't say you KNOW he would have beaten me. Ryan and I are too close of a match-up to say that.

Lit

Smash Ace
man i hope yall throw another one soon bec i wanst able to make this one..

Jo$h

Smash Cadet
If we do throw another one, its probly gonna be on a sunday cuz they switched the owners school schedule and he's gonna have school on saturdays now...

>.< Dons laggin it wit da results

Top Bottom