• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Buff Presents Low Tier Doubles Xtravaganza in Riverside 5/19/07

araknophobik

Smash Master
Who says you aren't legendary. People used to tell me that araknophobik was the biggest trash talker that couldn't back it up with skill LONG before I knew who Luigi and Ryan the boy were.
^_^
and look at me now
going 50/50 with the legendary mike Y
and being the stronger half of team arnold palmer

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
...i wish....i could....make...this..

but...i....can't..make...this....sorry....guys....

....good...luck...on this....tournament...!

Lit

Smash Ace
If someone could hook someone up with a ride then i can go >_>...
dior how are u gettin there?
well it depends how my car is going and how my dad feels about me going out wit the car.. but i dont think i can drive this week since the progess reports came in today and i had a d- my mom and popz are so fucin heated u dont even no... but other than that if i dont drive more than likely my mom will drive me wreckless and 6th.. when it comes to going to a smash tourney and u in our crew my mom is like the team mom...

Lit

Smash Ace
but really it depends on how she feels though... so i dont know

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
and lol.....where were u dior? i called u during my tourney and u never showed XD
and i heard ur getting short on crew members hm?
but yeah i cant go....keep forgetting i have soccer >_>...
but sooner or later im up to practice with anyone

Lit

Smash Ace
Look

and lol.....where were u dior? i called u during my tourney and u never showed XD
and i heard ur getting short on crew members hm?
but yeah i cant go....keep forgetting i have soccer >_>...
but sooner or later im up to practice with anyone
aight look for now on no one can call me dior except for 6th and wreckless since they knew me the longest... when other people call me that it makes me feel funny and it really starts to grind my gears just call me headache or david one of the two but not that one.... if u do we goin to have sum promblems....

anyways during your tourney i was at ucla learning stuff about college and the job i want later in life..... and when it comes to the crew members yes we are kind of short we need certain players wit certain characters.... since 6th is about to main another person we need a sheik, peach, marth(maybe) or a good falcon that sum one mains... not there secondary but mains.. yeah we only got like 3 players that can always meet up and play since jtb lives so far away and brian just doesnt like playing anymore bec he is to worried about his job so yeah we do need more but it also depends if u are good and wat ur personailty is like ... if u are shiity than we dont want u...

but anyways i am looking forward to this tourney though... bec shuffle and cut isnt as pop. as everyone would thought it would be..

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
LOL....hell i didnt know 0.o...lol...but w.e headache...
and ok....brian still plays...but...sure?
and yeah....i live near 4 color so im up to practice anytime...
lol...and yeah...headache...u played me before...and so did wreckless =.=...uve met me...i beat u at 4 colors and lost some friendlies to wreck =P

Lit

Smash Ace
LOL....hell i didnt know 0.o...lol...but w.e headache...
and ok....brian still plays...but...sure?
and yeah....i live near 4 color so im up to practice anytime...
lol...and yeah...headache...u played me before...and so did wreckless =.=...uve met me...i beat u at 4 colors and lost some friendlies to wreck =P
hmm u bet me yeah but we will have to see wat will happen the next time though.... i want to see if your luigi got any better bec my main and secondary got better as well....:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Someone want to pick me up from UCR for this? And drop me off too?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Whens Low Tier Teams going to be? After singles?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll probably show up a little late, low tier doubles doesn't interest me too much.

Is there internet over there? It would be nice to work on my CS homework while nothing is going on :)

Top Bottom