• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taunt Parties

FIREL

Smash Ace
KO'd another guy on Yoshi's Island with taunt spike in a taunt party... this time he got meteor smashed... and then two other people started to fighting.

FIREL

Smash Ace
I spiked him by accident. So he has to hit me and I have to Suicide... But then another guy thought that he was trying to kill me so he fought with the guy i meteor smashed.

Moogi

Smash Apprentice
Bwahahaha, I was the ultimate jerk to one of those Couple groups. As in, two people. one being an Ike/Marth/Link, the other being a Peach/Zelda/ZSS, crouching close, faced to each other. Like, the ENTIRE time. What's so fun about doing that the entire match?

At first I just did TP things, like little tricks and the such, but then I began to attack them here and there, either during the match or SD. The male would attack me, and if it looked grim for him, the female would join. There was also a Bowser who just stood around, but wasn't AFK. Just to rub it in, I didn't bother him. I would've quit after like, one or two matches, but I gotta say, crashing Couple parties is fun, even if you lose xD

Finally, I got bored, so I made sure to leave the Waiting Room when the Player things said 'Brawling...'.

Yes, I am a meanie. I'm always nice in TPs, but if you're going to use an hour on WFC to 'make love' to someone you'll never see again, then why do you bother playing Online? -_- At least Taunt Parties do something worthwhile.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I have fun crashing couples myself. I get a lot of gimp kills off them. I sometimes get Marths that change their color to the costume I use. Blue or white and try to fallow me around or help me on take on a crasher. The hilarious thing about it is many of those Marth were extremely good.

FIREL

Smash Ace
Man, I hate those... i don't usually use fire jump punch (I hate it), but i would give it to those noob toon links for spamming them, hopefully teaching then a lesson.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
things i do in taunt parties:

1. play leapfrog
2. play tag with all sonics
3. play hot potato with the sticky bomb
4. taunt alot
5. challenge the crasher yet still mock him by running away.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
I just realized that most of the time I am actually In shield SDIing people's attacks and that's how I get some grabs. O.o

Green Yoshi

Smash Cadet
I just learned how to play tag. I probably wouldnt have fought back if people started jabbing me lightly, but I would have gave them a dumb blank stare. :p

I noticed the Links too, they dont make good crashers and theyre pretty boring at parties...

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Lol I love how people try to spam Link upB. I mean seriously? What's that going to do? It's not MK's tornado... :p

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
So your a green Yoshi eh? I will keep an eye out for one. I really don't see many players picking Yoshi and even so they use him really badly. I don't encounter many people using Jigglypuff either.

Green Yoshi

Smash Cadet
I did see a fire Luigi I think, in a round with a Mario and Wario, which I found funny.

I dont see many other Yoshis unless people switch to it because they're jealous of my sweet moves...

Hope to run into you all at some point!

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
That happens awfully a lot with me with some players picking the same character as I used and beat them with and thinking they'll be harder to beat. Not into ditto matches but I fight who I have to deal with.

LithiumLuigi

Smash Cadet
I always thought I was just playing a bunch of 12 year olds, usually because the stage is always Temple and the lag is really bad. And I never understood why everyone killed themselves.

Also I like turning on only smokeballs on high, it's pretty fun especially on small stages!

Moogi

Smash Apprentice
I always thought I was just playing a bunch of 12 year olds, usually because the stage is always Temple and the lag is really bad. And I never understood why everyone killed themselves.

Also I like turning on only smokeballs on high, it's pretty fun especially on small stages!
Haha, well, now you know, though I always preferred staying in SD as long as I could instead of dying as fast as possible. (though I do like doing it when there's an actual AFK person, so he can get a win by doing nothing xD)

EDIT: Trying to find a TP, but I haven't had any luck finding a match yet :/

Hm.. Maybe I shouldn't have set my menu theme to Never Gonna Give You Up...

Top Bottom