• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TANG 22.5! February 23rd-25th!!! rar @ Nintendoking!!

Balloon

Smash Lord
How about Team Digital Doctor's on Holiday so You Gonna get PWNT, or More Well Known as Team DDHYGGP,MWKTDDHYGGP,MWKT.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
I'd disqualify them because I wouldn't want to type that into the tournament program or want to call their matches.

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
Hey Peach Masta, what are you and your crews main characters? If they're characters like Zelda, Ness, or Young Link I'm gonna laugh at you.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
I am Peach, Ryan is Shiek, Ace is Luigi, Devon is Fox(which he will not be attending, because he is a douche bag and doesn't want to come haha), Eric Sterpa is Falco, and Kyle is Fox. I play more than one character other then Peach. Ryan secondary is Jiggles. And the rest don't have secondaries. For a sweet picture here you go

DMStudios

Smash Journeyman
Hey Peach Masta, what are you and your crews main characters? If they're characters like Zelda, Ness, or Young Link I'm gonna laugh at you.
Hey!!! :mad: What does that mean? Doc, don't be hating low tiers now. . .I might have to YYG you. . .

brdy_

Smash Lord
Ya. I might go. I'm gonna try my best to get the money to come =\.

PS: Also I hope it doesn't snow

omfg, I just looked at that Gresham 6 photoshop (or MS Paint?) job up there and its... lacking.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
I would like to MM if I had any M to have M's with but sadly I am barely going to squeeze enough to buy my way into this tournament. Just to lose haha

brdy_

Smash Lord
I don't want to MM you Aftermath... I'd like to have a chance of actually winning money ^_^

OMG I just looked outside and it's ****ing snowing. Hopefully this clears up by Friday evening or Saturday morning =\.

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
doc, so we're money matching right? my bowser vs your anything?

and everyone, bring quarters please. i will be quarter money matching anyone with bowser.

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
doc_holiday, vas a perder. el bowser de mío es más mejor que tuyo. es ridículo que tú quiera a jugar con mí en un money match. voy te destruir!

Top Bottom