• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TANG 22.5! February 23rd-25th!!! rar @ Nintendoking!!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Zoap, according to mapquest it is approximately:

130 miles to Eugene (DMStudios, Shin, t0mmy, and me)
160 miles to Portland (Aftermath, Juce, and TANG tournaments)
190 miles to Grant's Pass (Balloon, Andy, and crew).

What days would you be able to play SSBM?

T0MMY

Smash Master
while were on the subject on the 1-10 scale rankings i would have to say that I'm about a 2.5 maybe a 2.75 on a good day

Also I'm not so sure i can attend this one :( unless i can win some money from tommy in items mming :) perhaps i can sell blood and semen, but not mixed together.
Nobody can beat me at an items match except t!mmy because he is probably the luckiest Smasher so all the items fall on me and blow me up and shower him in hearts and stars. I have a theory that Tudios would also be terribly lucky with items on.
Sorry, Foos, the most you can hope for is my bad luck, because you don't have exceptionally good chance with items. But that's not enough, for I rain bombs and baseball bats down upon your head with furious vengence.

But maybe I'll just give you a few bucks to enter and play more items matches with me specifically, because the matches between us are the most exciting.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
most definatley and perhaps i'll practice my items matches so i can enter some kind of cheat code so that when ever i nutral a it shoot a bomb out of my hand as sheik and when ever i throw a needle it shoots a poison mushroom out. :)

Master of Chu

Smash Cadet
while were on the subject on the 1-10 scale rankings i would have to say that I'm about a 2.5 maybe a 2.75 on a good day
Come on Foos, You gave me a run for my money at the Smashfest Eugene before last. So if you're a 2.5 , what does that make me?!? :crazy:

Also I'm chiming in to say I'll be coming to this tounament. And now that I know exactly what time it starts, I won't show up when nobody is home like last time. :laugh:

Xeris

Smash Rookie
Sweet! I have heard of your skills from my friend Tony Master, it would be an honor toplay you :D See you there!

Juce

Smash Ace
this time, i'm not going to leave my house. i willl stay here when i get out of school friday, and never leave untill school monday....

FoosJr

Smash Ace
lol that makes you a 5 chu and if you're going to this then i am definatley going, we need a rematch, and if you read this post in time what do you say to going to eugene this weekend?

FoosJr

Smash Ace
idk doc it'd be pretty close. I say MM gresham 6 vs youngins, youngins will consist of kevin and doc and they each get to go 3 times

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
If we attend we except the challenge. But as the SF:E we are all strapped for cash. So money matches will unfortunatly not be a factor for any of The Gresham 6. But friendlies will always be fun.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
A LOT... "It gonna rain" people at this tang so it will be more funsies, and perhaps i'll place better than George at this one if he goes.

Balloon

Smash Lord
So, I may be able to make it after all. Does this mean the return of team Dirty Juice?

Unfortunately I don't have anyone to ride up with me :(, so I still don't know if I want to go or not.

Balloon

Smash Lord
I disagree. Dirty Juice is far superior, because Juicy Dirt suggests mud, while Dirty Juice suggests someone thought it would be a good joke to put dirt in somebody's juice.

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
You know what? Team Warcrack>>>All of your names, too bad no one is coming with me this time so I won't be doing teams. Any of you guys are welcome to use the name though.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
James & Jesse & neone else who cares i will not be able to make it to this tang do to a lack of money :( unless i can sell my xbox somewhere for some amount of money, i might show up just for friendlies if thats ok. Perhaps buzz and andrew and his cousin will show too, but right now it's a little to early to tell.

Top Bottom