• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TANG 22.5! February 23rd-25th!!! rar @ Nintendoking!!

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Jesse and I did play part of the finals, we just decided to put us as tied for first.

Venus, I accept.

Bart, MM me too.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
I used to want to money match to pay Tudios back, and probably will do if I win. I think if you dropped Roy and punished my Samus more for its predictability you'd win.

T0MMY

Smash Master
James, you forgot to put it as t(!)mmy. Remember when we forfeit to each other we become one entity.

The crew battles were too good. I nominate t!mmy as Kirby Crew King, 13 people the first time and 9 the next with Kirby was too much fun.

I really liked seeing all the new people this time around. Maybe with all the lack of money entrance fees will stop escalating and stay reasonbly affordable.

Nice to see George and Tyler even if they showed up a little late. I loved seeing that Jiggly video of George 4-stocking his friend's Fox. Best Jiggly video ever.

This time Jaymie got to beat on some CPUs in teams with t!mmy, but I'll be up for it anytime.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Man this sucks I wish The Gresham 6 couldn't have made this. This is the second one we had to bail out of when is the next I really want to come and lose haha.

OC George

Smash Apprentice
Man this sucks I wish The Gresham 6 couldn't have made this. This is the second one we had to bail out of when is the next I really want to come and lose haha.
Umm... .PeachyPoo, you might wanna rephrase your little phrase above this phrase that i quoted cuz your phrase needs rephrasing....

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Yea this tournament was pretty good, probably would have been much better if sheik truley did counter Oregon, neway shoutouts

Oc George: You're too good, you should have made it earlier though, and congrats on your first place.

James/Jesse: Thanks for taking me to house of good fortune and i don't think i can do anything this week but i finally sold my xbox so i can make it to next weeks WA tourney most likely with johnny as my new teammate. Also, STOP PLAYING SHEIK AND MAKING ME LOOK BAD!!! One more thing before i forget any news on my 20 q's or possible my cell phone charger?

Kevin: good games, it was fun to play you again, you have definatley improved since i last played you, you should get together with jesse and james this week and improve more and become the best in oregon.

Buzz: Oc George said, "You're Horrible" and now it has been quoted for truth.

Andrew/Johnny: Good seeing you two again, we need to try to get together this weekend and play some. Also I laugh at you HA, you got beat by Buzz in teams lol.

Timmy/Tommy: It was fun to play you again, but you both need to start trying more, especially against me, because i gets tons better when people try against me instead of just sandbag. and congrats to timmy with the 12 kirby kills in crews but james won with the 14 samus, but since you played kirby it is kind of tied. And what I said to Jesse/James goes for you too, did you happen to find a stray cell phone charger, an extra goes for you during SF:E i lost my av cords to my vcr so if you see extras lying around they could possibly be mine.

Everyone else that had just showed up for the first time, show up to more tourneys.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
When's the next TANG?
And it better have Nintendo King.

Edit:
I also nominate me for Kirby Crew King. 14 stock with Samus isn't nearly enough to tie with Kirby. Besides, I had better opponents. :p

Foos, you lost a phone charger/AV cords here during SF:E? I'll take a look.
And I don't sandbag. I don't think people sandbag, they just play differently in different situations. For instance, winning is secondary to learning when I'm playing in friendlies. And t0mmy gives up, which I've never seen a sandbag do.

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:

OC George: Great job on winning!

Kevvviiinnn: You've improved a lot, I pwn3d you in the Bowser MM we had though :)

Aftermath: Wow, that Samus is definitely one of the best in the country, I just can't beat it(Or come anywhere near beating it for that matter) I'll be doing some hardcore training so you won't 3 stock me anymore.

Juce: Thanks for providing a venue for a great smashing experience!

t!MmY: Wow, that's the best Kirby i've seen in a long time, a lot better than my sisters thats for sure, next time I'm not going to let you Kirbycide me though.

T0MMY: PICHU FTW!!! Pichu sucks but you're good with him(Best in the world actually) It owns Fox, too bad for me now that my main is Fox :(

VenusGospel: I'm surprised you placed so well for your first tourney, at my first I got 17th of 25(Beat Eggz!) I definitely have to play you next time.

Digital Watches

Smash Ace
Might as well do some shoutouts of my own, though regrettably, I didn't talk to/play everyone there much, and I didn't get or forgot the names of many who I did get to.

T!mmy & T0mmy - Awesome to finally play you guys (though I got to play t0mmy a lot more, it seems), I'll make sure to bring more ginger brew next time.
Jonny - We gotta get some kind of thing going in portland proper, even if it's small scale and such.
Kevvviiinnn - Teams was fun, we should partner up more often.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I don't understand how Doc has shoutouts for a tournament he didn't attend... >_>

btk Ace

Smash Apprentice
Woo shout outs.
since there is some demand for them I guess

Juce-I enjoyed our money matchs, even though I lost ill rematch you next time.

Aftermath- I dident get to play you much, we need to play more next time

FoosJr.- you got a lot better, I think that our team will **** in Washington

Digital Watchs- We gotta hook up in Portland and play some smash

Kevin- I beat you :D
hahaha, its okay Kevin I love you

Venesgospil- I don't know what to say about you
you did good in the torney though

Buzz- I **** you. that is all

all the new guys, come to more TANGS and money match me

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
LOL I'll str8 up MM Doc :p
Sure i'll MM you, if I get to choose the stage all 2/3 times and you choose your character first each time. If my hands are cold then it won't count until they're warm, and you have to put your hands in ice for 15 seconds. Sound like a deal?

Balloon

Smash Lord
Sure i'll MM you, if I get to choose the stage all 2/3 times and you choose your character first each time. If my hands are cold then it won't count until they're warm, and you have to put your hands in ice for 15 seconds. Sound like a deal?
I'll do that for a 5 dollar MM with you, Doc.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I would go for the MM too, but I don't think submerging my hands in ice would be worth it, especially if it were before a tournament. :p

Aftermath

Smash Champion
I'd just kill two penguins and use them as mittens.

Doc, MM me too with your rules? But the banned stages and stuff still apply.

Top Bottom