• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Tales of a Manakete: the Corrin Video Archives~

I'm Bowser from Sonic

Last edited:

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Been inactive in singles while I focused mostly on doubles, but recently started back up. Few matches from this past SFC in Houston where I took 4th/78.

vs. ShaggygamerXD (Mewtwo)
vs. Dao (Falco) (Winners QF's)
vs. DJ Fliphop (Diddy Kong) (Winners SF's)
vs. The Wall (Yoshi) (Loser's SF's)

Dao happens to be the best Falco in Houston and most likely Texas. DJ Fliphop is considered a top 5 Diddy and top 5 player in Texas at the moment. The Wall is a top 2 Yoshi player. Any advice/critique on the sets and regarding the Diddy mu would be appreciated.

D

Deleted member 189823

Sucks I don't know much about critique, unless it's something incredibly obvious. ****'s lit, on both parts. I actually liked that Corrin moment I first saw it, AvoiD. Nice aggressiveness to it, at least in the Mewtwo and Falco matchups. You got bopped by that Diddy Kong, so I'll be sure to look at it more in-depth (kind of need to concentrate to get these things down). It was a nice showing against The Wall as well. That 2nd stock come back was pretty neat. Do keep in mind, though: a lot of Yoshi's shenanigans (namely eggs) don't do much against us. For starters, we break eggs with all our aerials (which also doubles for approaching) and we outrange all of his moves (so, yeah, don't be scared to F-air his own F-air attempts or whatever). You did well on keeping your Shield when he D-air'd, so keep that up.

I'm Bowser from Sonic

John numbers is one of the few Corrins I seemed to like right off the bat. Cosmos earned his spot for me slowly, and I'm liking his progress. Regarding Ryuga, I still feel rather biased. Never saw anything particularly special in the way he plays in which he would deserve anything more than a spot for Top 5 Corrin, let alone 1rst among many (especially against Cosmos, who earns his place constantly, even going as far as to beat Hyuga and prove his place by putting up a great fight at LTC). Bias aside, I like how he actually Grabs (something common among the better Corrins), he's one of the few to use jump out of the Pin (which doesn't sacrifice as much stage control as retreating) and his spacing was probably solid.

Other stuff:

- Mildly triggered at Seagull was constantly DI'ing U-air as to die at like 70 halfway. He got hit by like 10 of those and he kept going straight up.

- Shoutouts to John Numbers for using BroCorrin #FreeBroCorrin.

- 'Dill' keeps reminding me of "Dill Clinton".

Last edited by a moderator:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Sucks I don't know much about critique, unless it's something incredibly obvious. ****'s lit, on both parts. I actually liked that Corrin moment I first saw it, AvoiD. Nice aggressiveness to it, at least in the Mewtwo and Falco matchups. You got bopped by that Diddy Kong, so I'll be sure to look at it more in-depth (kind of need to concentrate to get these things down). It was a nice showing against The Wall as well. That 2nd stock come back was pretty neat. Do keep in mind, though: a lot of Yoshi's shenanigans (namely eggs) don't do much against us. For starters, we break eggs with all our aerials (which also doubles for approaching) and we outrange all of his moves (so, yeah, don't be scared to F-air his own F-air attempts or whatever). You did well on keeping your Shield when he D-air'd, so keep that up.

John numbers is one of the few Corrins I seemed to like right off the bat. Cosmos earned his spot for me slowly, and I'm liking his progress. Regarding Ryuga, I still feel rather biased. Never saw anything particularly special in the way he plays in which he would deserve anything more than a spot for Top 5 Corrin, let alone 1rst among many (especially against Cosmos, who earns his place constantly, even going as far as to beat Hyuga and prove his place by putting up a great fight at LTC). Bias aside, I like how he actually Grabs (something common among the better Corrins), he's one of the few to use jump out of the Pin (which doesn't sacrifice as much stage control as retreating) and his spacing was probably solid.

Other stuff:

- Mildly triggered at Seagull was constantly DI'ing U-air as to die at like 70 halfway. He got hit by like 10 of those and he kept going straight up.

- Shoutouts to John Numbers for using BroCorrin #FreeBroCorrin.

- 'Dill' keeps reminding me of "Dill Clinton".
How do I DI that correctly?

:018:

D

Deleted member 189823

To the sides, dude. xd The attack's weird in the way that it looks like it could you at like 80, but DI changes that a ton. I struggle killing mids at 110+ unless they're like 2/3rds of the way up, and I don't even stale it.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
To the sides, dude. xd The attack's weird in the way that it looks like it could you at like 80, but DI changes that a ton. I struggle killing mids at 110+ unless they're like 2/3rds of the way up, and I don't even stale it.
Thank you.

:018:

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
I appreciate it man. Yeah, Flip is our #2 in Houston. Don't enjoy that mu too much as Corrin either though. Feel like any move that we whiff is an instant punish/setup. I noticed I could've used banana a lot better than I did and play it a bit more patient. His fair beats out our neutral b and fair which is crazy lol. Didn't know that our aerials would beat out his eggs and outspace his fair but I'll remember. Thanks!

D

Deleted member 189823

I used to think Diddy Kong was our worst MU. Now I think it's closer to even, if not actually even. I used to struggle a lot more against F-air, didn't do so bad against peels. For starters, we can pretty much aerial through them...or just shield. I like to purposely bait a banana drop against my shield so they approach. His F-air doesn't beat ours, it's just a little faster. We outrange it thanks to our disjoints (I think F-airs best, but N-air's not bad at this). a friend told me we can "easily" punish Monkey Flip with our B-air, and it's kind of true, though it's not suuper easy. Not like you don't have Side-B for that.

D

Deleted member 189823

That first game was heartbreaking- especially after such a great performance in the first stock and a half or so. I didn't notice any single one really strong weakness. Your aerials were general well-spaced with full hops and cross-overs. You did seem to falter into our little Corrin syndrome that plays against us when we do: He started waiting for you to land with aerials and just Shieldgrab you for them. It's a bad habit the more spacing-heavy (throwing a lot of spaced aerials) players including myself have. Eventually they catch on to this, and they just start doing that. Mix it up by either tomohawking (my favorite) or even Side B-ing away (hell, you can even throw in a Bite every now and then, it catches them off-guard, especially since you never used B). I also saw you kind of just stopped grabbing altogether, after the first stock. We're Corrin, and smarter players will know they're faced to some defensive option against us (90% of the time, it's Shield). With that in mind, you were definitely forcing him to slow down and remain grounded more, so you should've grabbed. gaw just gets a lot out his Grabs. and talking about grabs, don't ever airdodge his U-air, just jump away.

also, would you be by any chance the guy who took out Myran (arguably the best Olimar) at CEO? He mentioned a green Corrin, and those are super hard to come by- let alone one that's actually solid. Overall, pretty impressed.

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
For the first time ever, I scored 1st place at a tourney yesterday! Been on a roll with my last few locals and a monthly is coming my way this weekend, so I wanna prepare myself to be the best that I can be before then. I haven't been on Smashboards very much for the last few months, but from my recent improvement I'm coming back to try and improve upon it to ensure that I can only go up from here.
I used Corrin for about 1/2 of my run but this was the only set with him I was able to get recorded unfortunately, vs a :4bowser:. Seeing from my own mistakes, I'm noticing how I netted very little Fair/Nair followups & ended up staling IP from my constant punishes with it, and I didn't exactly do the best job of punishing his landings (as well as protecting my own landings). But since I know that others will see things I can't, I'd appreciate whatever other advice I can get to work from.

https://www.twitch.tv/gamingzoneaz/v/83483714?t=01h11m50s

teddystalin

Smash Apprentice
Figured I'd steal the formatting from Berserker. Berserker. for a big drop of sets from notable Corrins. Decided against adding any Cosmos stuff because he really doesn't have any new notable wins since LTC4/his stuff is really easy to find.

v Mike Kirby :4kirby: @ Smash Attack 10
v Dekillsage :4fox: @ Smash Attack 10
v Dill :4diddy: @ Defend the North (Winners' Top 8)
v Dill :4diddy: @ Defend the North (Losers' Finals)

v Tremendo Dude 1 2 3 :4shulk:@ Super Smash Con
v Gomamugitya :4lucario: @ Super Smash Con
v Ally 1 2 3 4 :4mario: @ Super Smash Con

v Komorikiri :4sonic::4cloud2: @ Sumabato 11
v Komorikiri :4sonic::4cloud2: @ Karisuma 8
v T and Choco :4link:/:4zss: @ Umebura SAT Crews
v Abadango :4mewtwo: @ Umebura SAT

v Shu :4sheik::4bowser: @ TUS5

Unfortunately the VODs of his best wins (KEN, Rain) are largely lost to time.

v Zinoto :4diddy:@ Rebirth VIII (Winners' Top 64)
v Darkshad :4ryu: @ Rebirth VIII
v Zinoto :4diddy: @ Rebirth VIII (Losers' Semis)

His win over Rayquaza at Rebirth was never uploaded due to the stream cutting off in the middle of game 5.

v Tremendo Dude 1 2 :4shulk: @ Super Smash Con
v Dabuz :4olimar::rosalina: @ Super Smash Con (the set that launched a thousand angry tweets)

v ESAM :4pikachu: @ Super Smash Con
v Day :4lucario: @ Super Smash Con
v Mr. R :4sheik: @ Super Smash Con

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 189823

For the first time ever, I scored 1st place at a tourney yesterday! Been on a roll with my last few locals and a monthly is coming my way this weekend, so I wanna prepare myself to be the best that I can be before then. I haven't been on Smashboards very much for the last few months, but from my recent improvement I'm coming back to try and improve upon it to ensure that I can only go up from here.
I used Corrin for about 1/2 of my run but this was the only set with him I was able to get recorded unfortunately, vs a :4bowser:. Seeing from my own mistakes, I'm noticing how I netted very little Fair/Nair followups & ended up staling IP from my constant punishes with it, and I didn't exactly do the best job of punishing his landings (as well as protecting my own landings). But since I know that others will see things I can't, I'd appreciate whatever other advice I can get to work from.

https://www.twitch.tv/gamingzoneaz/v/83483714?t=01h11m50s
Better fix that link, dude. Isn't there, anymore. ): I actually caught the set, back when you posted it, but didn't talk about it when I did. GOING OFF OF MEMORY, THOUGH:

It didn't look like you were doing a ton of things wrong, with the exception of those raw F-Smashes (I'm sure you knew). Even if you were going to catch a landing, there's always a better option if it isn't going for a kill, like The Pin (again, don't recommend staling it, as Bowser is hard to kill in the first place), an aerial string (well-spaced) or just waiting in Shield (which Bowser's rather suceptible to, though watch for their D-air/Down-B mixups). I can relate to what you said, about not emphasing enough on a combo. It's actually one of the things I've looked into, and you fix it by knowing your exact-ish combo percentages (categorise by weight class, then falling speed). as a rule of thumb, you can start stringing F-airs to stuff at about 25-30%. Even if they're not true combos, learn to recognise potential frametraps ("are they airdodging into the ground?").

Something to about about heavies, to: Play the spacing game. Rising and retreating F-airs are one of your best tools, and so are the ocassional grabs here and there. You're also not going to want to stale The Pin a ton, as it becomes one of your better killing moves right over 100.

I was kind of impressed. I like your Corrin. You seem to have a good hang on a few things here and there. Namely, I like your use of rising F-airs and N-airs, as well as your idea to catch their airdodge with Dragon Ball/Bite. However, just as good as you did in the first game, he caught up to it by the second one. I noticed a few things:

- a little too much Bite/Dragon Ball in neutral. C.Falcon's fast, so that's very much not optimal. I wouldn't recommend this in general, and only save it for kills and potential shield breaks.

- You were forcing him to recover low 24/7 with the Dragon Balls, that was good. However, you were kind of always just going for Instant Pin towards the stage. While that's pretty good, I would have mixed it up more, by either trying to catch his recovery with F-Smash (he pokes his hand a little) or simply waiting to punish his getup.

-While you were successful with a handful of your aggresssive landings, you were generally punished more for it. You were falling into his shield grab. This happens to me a lot against a good Sheik. With Falcon, it's a similiar deal. With their speed, they can actually dash in and shield grab/PS pretty consistently. It's basically their gameplan in this MU. You need to mix it up, either by adding in tomohawks or even delaying your attack a little. Hell, you could probably try DI'ing away, then going for it. You can even choose to Pin their opposite way, and fooling them into shield dropping, or something. Bottom line, we have options- a lot of which doesn't have us limited to either attacking or attacking.

- C.Falcon can punish us for the smallest whiffs, and aerials are one of them. You're generally not going to be the one making the first move, unless you know you'll be successful/hit. If I jump and FF N-air him about his roll distance (something I do a lot), he can punish my landing lag. Rising F-air's good for just hitting his shield and see what he does afterwards.

- Forgot to mention, it seems that you panick spotdodge/airdodge a lot of the time. avoid that. Try to leave it as your last option, and more of a mixup. I like to get out the way the way.

I guess that's about it? I owe avoiD a full analysis, since I had mine deleted or something. Keep it going, guys. I'm already noticing a new wave of metagame progress here.

Absol

Sucker Punch
NNID
xenxio
There's no critique thread for corrin so im posting it here. They won't be uploaded to YouTube and the VoDs will only be up for so long. I would greatly appreciate it. I'm on mobile so I can't give direct links but...

https://www.twitch.tv/bourbonstategaming/

It's the first vod that's 3:25:35

Set vs Katakiri starts at 2:25:00 Bo5

Corrin is used game 1, 2, and 4

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 189823

There's no critique thread for corrin so im posting it here. They won't be uploaded to YouTube and the VoDs will only be up for so long. I would greatly appreciate it. I'm on mobile so I can't give direct links but...

https://www.twitch.tv/bourbonstategaming/

It's the first vod that's 3:25:35

Set vs Katakiri starts at 2:25:00 Bo5

Corrin is used game 1, 2, and 4
Sorry I took a while. I generally don't review these right off the bat, since I need to take but a bit of a closer look. Not very good at observing habits sub-conciously. Onto the set:

Like the one before you, I really don't think you have any strong bad habits. Like, at worst, I'd say you ledge jump all the time (which you've never been punished for, but you can always be aware), and then there's the ocassional back roll- like, again, you haven't been punished for these, but I tend to keep an eye on those. You were running into Fire Breath a lot, which is dumb, because that move sucks (just Shield or try jumping over it). The other was him punching you with some aerial like F-air, which means you should either look to stay grounded more and shield or try to bait those and hit him with some rising-retreating F-air of your own.

Other than that, you made good use of your range with those rising N-airs (a thing most Corrins don't use, which they should). The trumps were lit, so keep going for those (since they're garanteed with good timing).

D

Deleted member 189823

http://www.twitch.tv/fadgames/v/90133682?sr=a
Game i played against a bowserJr - 25:50
Game I played with PG | Zan - 1:02:11
actually took a brief look at this. I can tell you've got some good **** going on, and I'll get to you tomorrow.

So, like, finally, after two weeks. My tournaments sets are up

WR3 vs. Smashu (:4lucas:)
WS vs. P3l0x [borderline unviewable, but for whatever it's worth; one of my more preferred] (:4rob:)
GFs vs. Smashu [warning: ****ing long set] (:4lucas:)

Kind of wish I saved my WFs set. It was pretty lit.

For whatever it's worth, Mocha Mocha @OceloT42 McGyverAC McGyverAC . I'd tag PKGaming, since he ocassionally takes a look at my plays.

On the actual matches:

Mistakes feel pretty clear to me, and I don't think being "too aggressive" is one of them (necessarily). I feel I used too much Side B (me, the anti Side B spam guy), way too much F-Smash, didn't empaphise well on combos and my spacing's generally off. I did like my overall movement, though. I always enjoy my B-airs.

I feel I played pretty solidly throughout the tournament, which is, not only a first, but also my first time actually winning.

McGyverAC

Dragon's Sin of Wrath
NNID
McGyverAC
actually took a brief look at this. I can tell you've got some good **** going on, and I'll get to you tomorrow.

So, like, finally, after two weeks. My tournaments sets are up

WR3 vs. Smashu (:4lucas:)
WS vs. P3l0x [borderline unviewable, but for whatever it's worth; one of my more preferred] (:4rob:)
GFs vs. Smashu [warning: ****ing long set] (:4lucas:)

Kind of wish I saved my WFs set. It was pretty lit.

For whatever it's worth, Mocha Mocha @OceloT42 McGyverAC McGyverAC . I'd tag PKGaming, since he ocassionally takes a look at my plays.

On the actual matches:

Mistakes feel pretty clear to me, and I don't think being "too aggressive" is one of them (necessarily). I feel I used too much Side B (me, the anti Side B spam guy), way too much F-Smash, didn't empaphise well on combos and my spacing's generally off. I did like my overall movement, though. I always enjoy my B-airs.

I feel I played pretty solidly throughout the tournament, which is, not only a first, but also my first time actually winning.
Nice to finally see you play! No complaints about the aggressiveness (which you pulled off very well with that smooth movement) and you made some very good reads. The only mistakes I noticed were lack of efficient ledge guarding, no punishes in certain situations, and a lack of Match up knowledge. You already recognized some other mistakes you made, so it isn't necessary to touch on them. Other than that, you played perfectly.
In the Rob match, the only problems I saw was that you're movement wasn't up to par. You were moving frame by frame, teleporting all over the place. It was odd.
On a side note that was the most amount of Corrin bairs I've ever seen, like, combining all the other Corrin games I've seen and played.

Last edited:

McGyverAC

Dragon's Sin of Wrath
NNID
McGyverAC
I was actually thinking that might be a true combo at low percents and if the Bair is cancelled correctly and spaced correctly.
Or am I mistaking and you're just saying bair to you is like insta pin to most Corrins?

D

Deleted member 189823

In a way, yeah. You're hitting their shield, auto-spacing yourself while staying in their face. Pin is basically, "oh you your smart to shield at mid-range? fml, I'm just going to lend you all that stage control". Hit a person's shield with B-air, what are they going to do? Roll? Grab? Retreat? I'm kind of waiting on any of those.

B-air's just really good at everything. Spacing, gimping, killing. I got the grand majority of my kills by B-air'ing. Since I tend to hit them closer to the edge and off-stage, they die around 90-110 pretty consistently too. You'd also be surprised just how low you can go chase an opponent off-stage.

McGyverAC

Dragon's Sin of Wrath
NNID
McGyverAC
In a way, yeah. You're hitting their shield, auto-spacing yourself while staying in their face. Pin is basically, "oh you your smart to shield at mid-range? fml, I'm just going to lend you all that stage control". Hit a person's shield with B-air, what are they going to do? Roll? Grab? Retreat? I'm kind of waiting on any of those.

B-air's just really good at everything. Spacing, gimping, killing. I got the grand majority of my kills by B-air'ing. Since I tend to hit them closer to the edge and off-stage, they die around 90-110 pretty consistently too. You'd also be surprised just how low you can go chase an opponent off-stage.
I think bair is one of Corrin's more underrated tools, even though it's so good

D

Deleted member 189823

Most of Corrin's tools are underrated. People are too caught up with one move, rather than an actual character. Oh, and this thing called "neutral".

McGyverAC

Dragon's Sin of Wrath
NNID
McGyverAC
Most of Corrin's tools are underrated. People are too caught up with one move, rather than an actual character. Oh, and this thing called "neutral".
Neutral is kinda important in Smash. You can't win the neutral, you can't win the game. That being said, my neutral with all my characters save for Greninja and Pikachu are absolute **** :(
Though Corrin has improved, and I am at my most deadly in an advantaged or disadvantaged state

D

Deleted member 189823

Why do you think other Corrins have such a hard time with rushdown characters. Ironically, these are the peeps that can also punish whiffed Pins.

McGyverAC

Dragon's Sin of Wrath
NNID
McGyverAC
Why do you think other Corrins have such a hard time with rushdown characters. Ironically, these are the peeps that can also punish whiffed Pins.
I'm personally fine with rush down characters. The more they pressure me, the more info I get on them. I always wait for the right moment to turn a disadvantage into an advantage. Thus far it's been my only iconic trait in Sm4sh. The only characters I have problems with are ranged characters, simply because without a reflector, there is no way to punish them unless you're a really fast character. Though I do have a Dr. Mario who's good at the range game

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
So I scored 1st place in a tournament without dropping a single set! And for once my Corrin was actually able to put in work! To build upon this success, I'd love any pointers or letting me know of any mistakes/habits I should fix from here on out. I really wanna be a good Corrin, and I'll let this be a stepping stone. Around half of the games included me using :4megaman:, but feel free to skip those.

v Haymaker :4lucas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oe3cNV2Pcg
v Mexicutioner :4falcon: https://youtu.be/A0iDbRguFqw
v Chubbs :4dk: https://youtu.be/86SOU3Lnk8g?t=337
v Coco (Pools) :4mario: https://youtu.be/uczcvC_lmv8?t=210
v Kami :4mewtwo: https://youtu.be/vpS17-p5pnY?t=266
v Skylar :4gaw: https://youtu.be/0Sia45wSxzk?t=421
v Coco (Grand Finals) :4mario: https://youtu.be/fiXuCL4VvMQ?t=794

Felt I had the hardest time with the Falcon, Mario (GF mostly), and to lesser extent Mewtwo and those are the most important videos as I normally have losing records against these particular players and I wanna make sure it doesn't happen again.. Constructive Criticism is more than appreciated, and thank you in advance!

McGyverAC

Dragon's Sin of Wrath
NNID
McGyverAC
So I scored 1st place in a tournament without dropping a single set! And for once my Corrin was actually able to put in work! To build upon this success, I'd love any pointers or letting me know of any mistakes/habits I should fix from here on out. I really wanna be a good Corrin, and I'll let this be a stepping stone. Around half of the games included me using :4megaman:, but feel free to skip those.

v Haymaker :4lucas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oe3cNV2Pcg
v Mexicutioner :4falcon: https://youtu.be/A0iDbRguFqw
v Chubbs :4dk: https://youtu.be/86SOU3Lnk8g?t=337
v Coco (Pools) :4mario: https://youtu.be/uczcvC_lmv8?t=210
v Kami :4mewtwo: https://youtu.be/vpS17-p5pnY?t=266
v Skylar :4gaw: https://youtu.be/0Sia45wSxzk?t=421
v Coco (Grand Finals) :4mario: https://youtu.be/fiXuCL4VvMQ?t=794

Felt I had the hardest time with the Falcon, Mario (GF mostly), and to lesser extent Mewtwo and those are the most important videos as I normally have losing records against these particular players and I wanna make sure it doesn't happen again.. Constructive Criticism is more than appreciated, and thank you in advance!
From what I've seen you're off to a very good start. You only need to work on improving your movement, and be more creative on your air dodge punishes.
Looking forward to seeing more
Also: how did that upthrow on Lucas not kill?!

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
Also: how did that upthrow on Lucas not kill?!
In the first game, Uthrow doesn't kill that early unless you have like full rage or the character is very light, and neither of those was the case. In the second game he didn't have any rage and 140ish% is still too low for that. It's at about 150% that Uthrow starts killing with minimal rage, and even then that's not on the whole cast.

What I'm wondering is how the **** Oz's Counter Surge didn't kill Smashu in game 2 of his WR3 set he posted

McGyverAC

Dragon's Sin of Wrath
NNID
McGyverAC
Ok fellow Corrins. The replay hut is out, with only one Corrin featured. Next replay hut is DLC characters only. The time is ripe. So start your hunt on For Glory or with friends, and let's show them how stylish Corrin can truely be! Now who's with me!

D

Deleted member 189823

What I'm wondering is how the **** Oz's Counter Surge didn't kill Smashu in game 2 of his WR3 set he posted
The move is really weak, so it isn't surprising. Curious enough, though, he actuall mains Ness. Didn't pick him as to avoid dying at 20-ish when he's off-stage. lol

Ok fellow Corrins. The replay hut is out, with only one Corrin featured. Next replay hut is DLC characters only. The time is ripe. So start your hunt on For Glory or with friends, and let's show them how stylish Corrin can truely be! Now who's with me!
I don't think I have anything too "flashy", so to speak. If anything, they're a lot more along the lines of cool reads, at best.

McGyverAC

Dragon's Sin of Wrath
NNID
McGyverAC
The move is really weak, so it isn't surprising. Curious enough, though, he actuall mains Ness. Didn't pick him as to avoid dying at 20-ish when he's off-stage. lol

I don't think I have anything too "flashy", so to speak. If anything, they're a lot more along the lines of cool reads, at best.
The flashiest Corrin has been, it's been through reads. I'm just gettin tired of watching replay huts or Salt montages and seeing either one sort of cool Corrin clip or none. As a matter of fact, the replay hut where it was supposed to be Corrin, Bayonetta, and Cloud, there were very very few Corrin clips compared to the rest. I am going to guess it has more to do with the fact that most Corrins just don't post anything at all, which is understandable. I mean, I have a lot of cool clips on my 3DS, but what am I going to do with that? I'm just spitballing because I'm very annoyed about it.
Regarding your cool kills, even a good (dare I say god like) snipe like the last video you uploaded to your channel would be good enough. More than good enough, actually

D

Deleted member 189823

You...have a point. I forgot about that one, LOL. I should have at least a few others lying around, somewhere.

McGyverAC

Dragon's Sin of Wrath
NNID
McGyverAC
You...have a point. I forgot about that one, LOL. I should have at least a few others lying around, somewhere.
I wonder if he'd feature multiple clips from one person in a video. I think he's done that before. Then again, with how little Corrin clips he gets, I would be surprised if he didn't put all of them in the video.

Top Bottom