• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Tales of a Manakete: the Corrin Video Archives~

Skitrel

Smash Journeyman

Played better than I remembered, huh. Still, regarding the MU and against Ed (best Zelda player ever, for sure), it can kind of go either way. Like, it's obvious Corrin wins considerably, but you have to know how to DI the HOO HAA or you'll die at 80-100, depending on her RAGE. Considering it's Ed, you either win or get rekt. Low percent combos are also a thing, so be careful, watch your DI, your jump and stuff like that.

Do you think you were a bit over aggressive in that MU Oz?

It strikes me as if Zelda stood around a lot allowing you to make approaches, then simply threw counter options or punishes once you had over extended. A good chunk of the time she would literally stand still while you did your dancing around then only apply herself once you had come in.

Could you not opt for making Zelda do the approaches? What safe options does she have? Is there really anything in her toolkit that's a threat if she is being the aggressor?

Seems like playing the MU defensively rather than aggressively would play against Zelda's weaknesses considerably more. The only particularly interesting approach option I've seen her use is edge cancelled upB.

Breaking down that fight, this Zelda really only uses 2 options to be concerned about - Dtilt combo startup and dash grab. If both of those are avoided then she doesn't get much. She liberally used dashattack as a long range and landing punish but it doesn't give her anything as it just knocks away.

I get the impression that a lot of the standing around and waiting is the Zelda biding their time not trying to apply damage because they're looking for percent specific startup of combos that MUST start on either the dtilt on grab. With that being the case simply applying a gameplan to the MU that ensures neither of these moves can connect at any time would grossly abuse Zeldas that rely on them.

Last edited:

Skitrel

Smash Journeyman
Here's the 2 sets I played on stream at our regional this saturday.
Any advice is appreciated!

:4corrin:vs:4lucas:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XddB1SCZof8

:4corrin:vs:4greninja:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqh73f1VoQc
Fsmash and SideB are basically useless as ledge grab punishes vs opponents that have a recovery with a hitbox. They're both special low-priority moves that always get beaten by any clank.

General rules of thumb to follow - If your opponent has a hitbox on their recovery, counter it. If your opponent does not have a hitbox, use IP or fsmash. Neither work against tethers either as reacting to tether reeling in is nigh-impossible, so also not really worth it. Vs tether run-off retreating nair so you land back on the stage but cover the ledge with the nair for an extended time period is very effective, this requires cstick nair input to do worth it as it often sets up a possible fsmash.

Those aren't hard certainties of course. There are lots of other options that can provide mixups, but they're good rules for what can work. In that Lucas matchup you wasted a lot on moves that simply couldn't work at the edge in the matchup.

I also noticed you're doing a lot of pseudo-dash dancing. Just trotting backwards and forwards. Use extended dash dancing instead, it's effective and works well with Corrin. I haven't seen others implementing it for her yet and I believe she gets quite a lot out of it. It essentially expands the space that opponents have to fear is within Corrin's range by a dash radius in all directions while not really giving any added weakness. I've noticed a lot of Corrins doing the pseudo-dancing and getting punished for their slides. Learn extended. Take the time to do it. It's useful. Especially good for anti-air as they don't know which way to land.

Vs Greninja

You needed to pick up on the need to do bait shields, land and grab. Defensive Greninja is a real problem and has great ability to shut Corrin out, but if they're shield-heavy you can get easy grabs by appearing to be coming in for an aerial attack. Use Tomahawks, they are your friend.

This Greninja has a habit of using the stage to slide to the ledge snap when he's recovering. On both Battlefield and Town and City your IP hitbox gets significantly more frames to tipper and opponent when they're doing this. IP the stage at edge when opponents are doing this and you would have taken earlier kills against him, particularly as he has no hitbox to negate it.

D

Deleted member 189823

Do you think you were a bit over aggressive in that MU Oz?

It strikes me as if Zelda stood around a lot allowing you to make approaches, then simply threw counter options or punishes once you had over extended. A good chunk of the time she would literally stand still while you did your dancing around then only apply herself once you had come in.

Could you not opt for making Zelda do the approaches? What safe options does she have? Is there really anything in her toolkit that's a threat if she is being the aggressor?

Seems like playing the MU defensively rather than aggressively would play against Zelda's weaknesses considerably more. The only particularly interesting approach option I've seen her use is edge cancelled upB.

Breaking down that fight, this Zelda really only uses 2 options to be concerned about - Dtilt combo startup and dash grab. If both of those are avoided then she doesn't get much. She liberally used dashattack as a long range and landing punish but it doesn't give her anything as it just knocks away.

I get the impression that a lot of the standing around and waiting is the Zelda biding their time not trying to apply damage because they're looking for percent specific startup of combos that MUST start on either the dtilt on grab. With that being the case simply applying a gameplan to the MU that ensures neither of these moves can connect at any time would grossly abuse Zeldas that rely on them.
Like I told my friend back there, being aggressive is something in my style that simply makes what I am. I don't think it can't be done, I just think I'm not doing it right, whether it'd be mis-spacing or jumping in at the wrong time and getting wacked by some quicker attack. In the Zelda matchup in partificular, I'm pretty confident we can be aggressive in the MU, as you see in the second match. Regardless, I think you're insightful and I do appreciate your input. Would be wrong of me to just post a match for the sake of it and not have someone correct me in my shortcomings. c:

LordShade67

Smash Ace
NNID
LordShade67
3DS FC
2148-8642-9915
If your opponent has a hitbox on their recovery, counter it.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but CS has exclusively vertical knockback. Wouldn't that make using it to edgeguard counter-productive(THE PUNS)? I mean, for Marcina/Ike, it makes sense, as their counters are horizontal knockback-wise, but yeah.

Skitrel

Smash Journeyman
Correct me if I'm wrong, but CS has exclusively vertical knockback. Wouldn't that make using it to edgeguard counter-productive(THE PUNS)? I mean, for Marcina/Ike, it makes sense, as their counters are horizontal knockback-wise, but yeah.
Run off stage. Counter. Uair back onto stage using your second jump. Guard from onstage with chasing uairs, uair/nair frametrap or switch to bair.

You don't lose the opportunity you had to guard from onstage, you gain an opportunity for extra hits though. People standing onstage just waiting for the opponent are wasting guaranteed damage against these recoveries with no downside of losing their onstage position.

No point in using it after 70% as the knockback is then too high, but at 60 and below Counter combos into other aerials so there's
no reason not to use it unless you've got a good opportunity for a bair. Otherwise it's a good amount of advantage to press.

There's MU specific nuance of course. But you get the general point.

Generally it's better for Corrin to have opponents above her than below her offstage. Her DL to deal with aerial opponents below her is pretty limited compared to above her. And dropping low enough for her other aerials risks losing the advantageous situation. Counter doesn't risk loss of advantage. Well, unless it's mistimed, but predicting recovery hitboxes are pretty easy.

Last edited:

PK Gaming

Smash Lord
Not really. On top of having high knockback, it deals damage and is a relatively safe edge guarding tool.

Hero_2_All

Smash Apprentice
Fsmash and SideB are basically useless as ledge grab punishes vs opponents that have a recovery with a hitbox. They're both special low-priority moves that always get beaten by any clank.

General rules of thumb to follow - If your opponent has a hitbox on their recovery, counter it. If your opponent does not have a hitbox, use IP or fsmash. Neither work against tethers either as reacting to tether reeling in is nigh-impossible, so also not really worth it. Vs tether run-off retreating nair so you land back on the stage but cover the ledge with the nair for an extended time period is very effective, this requires cstick nair input to do worth it as it often sets up a possible fsmash.

Those aren't hard certainties of course. There are lots of other options that can provide mixups, but they're good rules for what can work. In that Lucas matchup you wasted a lot on moves that simply couldn't work at the edge in the matchup.

I also noticed you're doing a lot of pseudo-dash dancing. Just trotting backwards and forwards. Use extended dash dancing instead, it's effective and works well with Corrin. I haven't seen others implementing it for her yet and I believe she gets quite a lot out of it. It essentially expands the space that opponents have to fear is within Corrin's range by a dash radius in all directions while not really giving any added weakness. I've noticed a lot of Corrins doing the pseudo-dancing and getting punished for their slides. Learn extended. Take the time to do it. It's useful. Especially good for anti-air as they don't know which way to land.

Vs Greninja

You needed to pick up on the need to do bait shields, land and grab. Defensive Greninja is a real problem and has great ability to shut Corrin out, but if they're shield-heavy you can get easy grabs by appearing to be coming in for an aerial attack. Use Tomahawks, they are your friend.

This Greninja has a habit of using the stage to slide to the ledge snap when he's recovering. On both Battlefield and Town and City your IP hitbox gets significantly more frames to tipper and opponent when they're doing this. IP the stage at edge when opponents are doing this and you would have taken earlier kills against him, particularly as he has no hitbox to negate it.
Ya corrin's extended dash dance is good for some mind games and spacing. It is also easy to perform because the rhythm is nearly completely in tune with her fox trot (unless im some how doing this wrong XD).

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
Was at a regional last weekend, I was doing fine for the first half of the day but got steamrolled in my last two sets and this knocked me out of the tournament, and I am still not satisfied with my Corrin. (skip to Game 2 to see it, game 1 was with another character). I've been beaten by this player before at a monthly, and I'm disappointed to learn that I still couldn't beat him even though he usually places high. I know that I'll end up seeing him again one way or another, and next time I want to be better prepared for that.

To get back at this guy and to improve myself in general, I come for help again. I'm gonna take a break from events for a few days before coming back and see if that improves anything. As long as your polite and elaborate about it, whatever advice is given is more than welcome.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
He got rekt.
The D3 did better game 2, but NL just kept the offensive pressure so well. I swear it always scared me when his Corrin naired offstage, but he was able to make it back, fortunately. Anywho, whenever he gets around to putting up more Corrin stuff, I'll be sure to share them with you guys again.

Last edited:

Zethoro

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zethor
If you all wouldn't mind, I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd critique my Corrin. Here's some friendlies with one of the best Pac-Man players in my region; I start playing Corrin around the 19 minute mark in the video.
https://youtu.be/JillwkX-oes?t=1169

Hero_2_All

Smash Apprentice
If you all wouldn't mind, I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd critique my Corrin. Here's some friendlies with one of the best Pac-Man players in my region; I start playing Corrin around the 19 minute mark in the video.
https://youtu.be/JillwkX-oes?t=1169
Very solid Corrin (better than mine in many ways). I'll say what you seem to lack is character knowledge for Corrin, for example you had options that could have been used, but I didn't see used at all. Also, your worst habit with Corrin is that you rarely follow up in advantage state (I had this same habit once). By that I mean is when you landed a hit there were allot of times you could have true combo-ed, and or applied safe pressure, but you kinda just hit them and then didn't follow up. But, ya overall very solid, good spacing, and I liked that you mixed up throwing out moves well. Only other complaint maybe is a little less neutral B (coming from a terrible offender of this). Also B-air is amazing at range.

GroundZero996

Smash Apprentice
Not sure if this is the right place but I was wondering if there was a video around showing corrin players how to execute his confirms? I've got the easy ones down like Dragon Shot into DL, the others escape me.

Zethoro

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zethor
Not sure if this is the right place but I was wondering if there was a video around showing corrin players how to execute his confirms? I've got the easy ones down like Dragon Shot into DL, the others escape me.
Which ones?

Hero_2_All

Smash Apprentice
The thing is DFS follow ups are really the only true confirms we know of (or at the least I know of). That is without rage or being at the top of platforms. Now for the kinda close to true kill set ups we have d tilt and other stuff into U-air, and also f-air or n-air into DFS bite. Both those are not true at no rage kill percent and can be stopped by really quick options. The d tilt to u air kinda works with allot of rage around 100. Corrin just kills mostly with her great kill moves. She has unsafe ones that can kill early off a read, and safe reliable ones at higher percents. If all else fails her kill throws are your saving grace. Kill confirms are not so much an issue when you have allot of safe kill options. Because really the point of a kill confirm is to use a safe option into an unsafe kill move.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Along with what's already been said, you might enjoy taking a look at this. He starts talking about combo possibilities around 12 minutes in.

D

Deleted member 189823

Shoutouts to @Izaw for the video. As per usual, done in a very professional manner, and actually managed to surprise me with the overall coverage on the subject (much better than the other "Corrin guides"). Even I'm surprised I still managed to learn a few new kill setups. With this mind, I'm even further convinced that Corrin is Top 10 material.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
I am debating whether I should offer to help organize this thread. The original post has some outdated videos, not to mention, the page takes longer to scroll down due to them being shown as embed videos, rather than a direct link (which can also cause the page to lag for some people with cursed internet).

Anyway, the idea I had in mind was a layout similar, if not identical to how I organized the Greninja Video Thread. If you guys take a look, notice that I make use of the spoiler tags, and organize them by:

- Year
- Player listing (alphabetized)
- Offline/Online distinction
- Tournament distinction
- Wii U/3DS distinction
- Character icons to show the characters played against
- Doubles section
- Combo videos/tutorials/etc section

I feel like in this way, both Corrin mains and new people looking to pick up Corrin would have a clean listing of how people are using the character. Meanwhile for others, it can be a kind of library for them to store their videos in. Additionally, I would consider making a Youtube playlist as a short-cut to top level Corrin gameplay, but that's something separate entirely.

Thoughts, guys? The main drawback in me doing this is that it would take a lot of work, and I'm already preoccupied with the Greninja thread as it is, not to mention, I'm tempted to want to do this for my other main as well. If you guys could deal with this not being regularly updated, I can see what I can do. I still think it would look better than it does now.

@M@v and Corrin moderators, please let me know your thoughts as well, for I'm willing to collaborate with all of you. I hope I can help.

Laken64

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-0523-8094
Heres another video of top level play between Corrin, Cloud and Mario. Apparently the Corrin main caused a major upset, beating the top player in their area. Also Corrin seems like a popular character in their area as well. 8:19 is the best part see it for yourself. Match starts at 2:57

Last edited:

LordShade67

Smash Ace
NNID
LordShade67
3DS FC
2148-8642-9915
Moar Cosmos stuff.

Oh, and LightLV, I guess. Though he seemed to have drowned in pools?

PK Gaming

Smash Lord
I am debating whether I should offer to help organize this thread. The original post has some outdated videos, not to mention, the page takes longer to scroll down due to them being shown as embed videos, rather than a direct link (which can also cause the page to lag for some people with cursed internet).

Anyway, the idea I had in mind was a layout similar, if not identical to how I organized the Greninja Video Thread. If you guys take a look, notice that I make use of the spoiler tags, and organize them by:

- Year
- Offline/Online distinction
- Tournament distinction
- Wii U/3DS distinction
- Character icons to show the characters played against
- Doubles section
- Combo videos/tutorials/etc section

I feel like in this way, both Corrin mains and new people looking to pick up Corrin would have a clean listing of how people are using the character. Meanwhile for others, it can be a kind of library for them to store their videos in. Additionally, I would consider making a Youtube playlist as a short-cut to top level Corrin gameplay, but that's something separate entirely.

Thoughts, guys? The main drawback in me doing this is that it would take a lot of work, and I'm already preoccupied with the Greninja thread as it is, not to mention, I'm tempted to want to do this for my other main as well. If you guys could deal with this not being regularly updated, I can see what I can do. I still think it would look better than it does now.

@M@v and Corrin moderators, please let me know your thoughts as well, for I'm willing to collaborate with all of you. I hope I can help.
Not a mod, but yes definitely do this if you can. I'm sure @Raziek would be down with this as well. This thread is way too messy atm.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 189823

Match from two weeks past, for the gang.
EDIT: 'dat ''spoiler''

Last edited by a moderator:

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
One set I played at a local yesterday against this really good :4gaw:, I've lost to him about 3-5 times previously but this day I finally won against him. Ironically, I could not defeat him with my older chars (:4megaman:&:4greninja:) but I somehow managed to 2-0 with Corrin. Along with another tourney I had success at a few days ago, I think this may be a sign my Corrin is maturing and may slowly be taking over my other two; which says a bit when I couldn't do much with him before result-wise.

Anyhoo, because this is the first time I won against him, I'd love a few critiques to make sure I can continue to stand my ground against him next time and to improve my play in general. This twitch recording is going to be taken down in a few days though, so if I can get the help as soon as possible I'd appreciate it.

https://www.twitch.tv/gamingzoneaz/v/69198527?t=03h08m17s

Pardon the bad commentary though (no offense to the guys, I believe one of them said they're kinda new so its a bit understandable).

PK Gaming

Smash Lord

Match from two weeks past, for the gang.
EDIT: 'dat ''spoiler''
That last kill in the first stock made me gasp out loud. The last kill in the last stock broke my heart though, haha.

But man, your Corrin is aggressive. I play a more defensive game, but I should definitely bring on the heat when needed.

You didn't even hold back with those lances either, which was great. More Corrin's need to use it whenever your opponent isn't respecting it. Movement was on point. The only thing i'd recommend is opting to move back with DL or even just waiting in general. I noticed you got punished on block because you kicked forward.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 189823

Thanks, fam.
Corrins are supposed to be defensive. It's our default get-go. With that said, I don't think he can't be aggressive. It's just a lot harder. Corrin has to take into consideration spacing as well as the right moment to throw out attacks. Not many people know, but our frame data isn't particularly stellar. I'm not stranger to constantly leaving a trail of blindspots in my attacks, like B-air on the lower back, with leaves you pretty exposed with lower hitboxes and shorter characters. We're built as a ''bait n' punish'' type of character. I try to make my play uick, but mostly trying to bait in some sort of reaction. I would really like to avoid simply throwing out a hitbox- it's a die-hard habit I've had. Only recently am I correcting it with Corrin.

Now, about Side B, it's pretty much what I just stated above. People think this move is God Mode, but we can't really afford to just, throw it out, without some sort of cost. For starters, you extend your hurtbox, which leaves you exposed if you don't aim into some sort of punish (I try to go for landings or some uick punish on my shield). It's super safe when you, retreat, yeah. But, again, at what cost? You're lending them more space on the stage. More stage control.

Wow, this turned out to be some mini story rant about my Smash life. But, yeah, I'm constantly in the pursuit of playing my character in the way that I really like, and I just try to learn from my cruddy mistakes.

Hero_2_All

Smash Apprentice
Thanks, fam.
Corrins are supposed to be defensive. It's our default get-go. With that said, I don't think he can't be aggressive. It's just a lot harder. Corrin has to take into consideration spacing as well as the right moment to throw out attacks. Not many people know, but our frame data isn't particularly stellar. I'm not stranger to constantly leaving a trail of blindspots in my attacks, like B-air on the lower back, with leaves you pretty exposed with lower hitboxes and shorter characters. We're built as a ''bait n' punish'' type of character. I try to make my play uick, but mostly trying to bait in some sort of reaction. I would really like to avoid simply throwing out a hitbox- it's a die-hard habit I've had. Only recently am I correcting it with Corrin.

Now, about Side B, it's pretty much what I just stated above. People think this move is God Mode, but we can't really afford to just, throw it out, without some sort of cost. For starters, you extend your hurtbox, which leaves you exposed if you don't aim into some sort of punish (I try to go for landings or some uick punish on my shield). It's super safe when you, retreat, yeah. But, again, at what cost? You're lending them more space on the stage. More stage control.

Wow, this turned out to be some mini story rant about my Smash life. But, yeah, I'm constantly in the pursuit of playing my character in the way that I really like, and I just try to learn from my cruddy mistakes.
Well as far as frame data goes Corrin has amazing frame data for a sword character, its pretty on par with both cloud and marth ( also good frame data for any type of character). Also with b-air if you fast fall it right out of a RAR then you should be able to hit short characters, and it has no blind spots. Side -B tbh Should be used as a punish / edge guarding tool. Imho I would say Corrin is a passive aggressive spacer that in the nuetral uses safe spacing and mix ups to open your opponent up into advantage state and move them towards the end of the stage. Once in advantage state she then goes all sorts of ham, and takes advantage of her amazing dmg racking game to juggle and combo them.

D

Deleted member 189823

Based on the way I play as well as my laundry list of mistakes, I know pretty much all of our weaknesses, first-hand. With that said, I'm obviously not speaking for our actual potential, but rather, where we could go wrong: Our limitations. Yeah, there's this and that regarding to theory thrown around. In paper, Brawl MK should be pretty much untouchable. But that never stopped me from putting up a fight with Bowser, aka theorical -3. Yeah, Corrin's frame data is long way from shabby, but that doesn't mean he's allowed to wiggle aerials A-La-Maylay-Marth.

As to B-Air there's a reason I specifically mentioned RAR B-Air (as in, right off the bat hitbox). FF B-Air is chimichangas. Learned it from Ryo, though it took me 'bout 2 months to actually start implenting.

tl, dr: theorycraft is far from practical

Last edited by a moderator:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Alright guys, here's what I got so far for our video thread layout:

This thread will be for posting videos of Corrin. Feel free to peruse, analyze, critique and review gameplay at your own leisure.

When posting videos, please try to post them as links rather than in embed format (at least for the first page of this thread) to avoid page lagging for those of us with cursed internet.

Singles
Cosmos *Tournament*

vs :4zss: Cosmos (Corrin) vs Dakpo (Zero Suit Samus) (Winners SW Plano 83)
vs :4feroy: Cosmos (Corrin) vs Sethlon (Roy) (Losers SW Plano 83)
vs :4lucario::4greninja: Cosmos (Corrin) vs Gibus (Lucario/Greninja) (Losers SW Plano 83)
vs :4zss: Cosmos (Corrin) vs Dakpo (Zero Suit Samus) (Losers Semis SW Plano 83)
vs :4ness: Cosmos (Corrin) vs Awestin (Ness) (Losers Finals SW Plano 83)
vs :4yoshi::4mario: Cosmos (Corrin) vs YelloRello (Yoshi/Mario) (Grand Finals SW Plano 83)

Funkermonster *Tournament*

vs

Goulmania *Tournament*

vs

Light *Tournament*

NinjaLink *Tournament*

vs

Oz *Tournament*

vs :4lucas::4ness: Oz (Corrin) vs Ice Spirit (Lucas/Ness) (Winners R1 Weekly 5/12/16)

Ryo *Tournament*

vs

Ryuga *Tournament*

vs

Vapor *Tournament*

Pending

Doubles
Pending

Pending

Guides, Combo Vids, Other

Guides/Tutorials

Pending

Combo Videos/Montages

Pending

Other

Pending

Of course, this isn't done yet because I need to spend more time on it to finish updating the videos. I pretty much used the same video thread layout that I used for my Greninja/Zelda video thread, but regardless, I think this organized format might be easier on the eyes and efficient to find a particular video. Oh and the picture can be replaced if you guys can find a better Corrin piccy, was thinking one with both male and female Corrin in it would be cool.

As I continue updating this, it will be organized by the following:

- Singles, Doubles, Combo Video/Tutorial/Other tabs
- Offline/Online distinction/tournament
- Wii U/3DS distinction
- Year tabs
- Character icon (s) vs opponents
- Name of tournament and what round if applicable
- More

If you guys like it, please let me know what would work better: giving me access to the first three posts (each post for Singles, Doubles, Combo Video/Tutorial/Other) of this thread so I can update it - or making a new video thread?

PK Gaming PK Gaming @Raziek Berserker. Berserker.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 189823

Those WiiU labels are way too freaking cute. Probably more than intended.

also, semi-relevant

the cas is real with this one

...does this count as spam, tho?

Other stuff:

- 2015? lawl
- I got more tournament stuff, I'll save you the trouble of linking them afterwards.
- This is really good, thanks. I'll post some stuff I saw of Regi, later. ****'s lit (and GF against Hyuga).

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Those WiiU labels are way too freaking cute. Probably more than intended.

also, semi-relevant

the cas is real with this one

...does this count as spam, tho?

Other stuff:

- 2015? lawl
- I got more tournament stuff, I'll save you the trouble of linking them afterwards.
- This is really good, thanks. I'll post some stuff I saw of Regi, later. ****'s lit (and GF against Hyuga).
They are, aren't they? :p

The layout isn't updated with all the vids yet, this is just me setting a base down to see what you guys think of it so far - before I dedicate myself to this since I'm already managing two other video threads lol. I wouldn't mind having other people co-manage the video thread original posts and stuff with me, that way it'll stay updated more regularly.

As for the 2015 tab, I was debating on just dismissing it, especially since it's irrelevant with latest patch. At the very least, I can add a few vids if needed, but eh, not sure. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Top Bottom