• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Off topic, but that Fire Emblem styled Shulk is pretty freakin' cool. Maybe I ought to commission the artist to make me Villager...

I just think it's hilarious he hates them because they speak Spanish. I wonder what would happen if he got cussed out in Spanish...:smirk:

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
View attachment 67460

Few posts have left be baffled and utterly speechless. This is one of them.

Although... I don't think Boots ever spoke Spanish. It's been years since I've even seen the show, but I do know they don't "speek" it.
I just want to know why it's so horrible they speak another language.
Oh no. There's other cultures with their own dialects. The horror.

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999

bigbro2233

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
More like Yeah bait. Bigger bust, more yeahs.

People are still salty over the redesign. Kind of ironic that they're mad at the damage they did.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
A classic case of misused talent.
To be honest, it's kinda bad. The proportions especially are awful at best. How is it that she has breasts bigger than her head, but her midriff is almost nonexistent? Barbie dolls have more reasonable bodies than her.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
I had a bizarre dream last night where GameXplain uploaded one of their discussions... talking about bad Miiverse posts. Good thing they didn't bust out the old Analysis Machine. :p

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
Meanwhile, I'm just trying to figure out why he seemingly referred to the Blue Charizard as "Carmen"...

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
It's probably an odd coincidence. Although it would be strange if he suddently made a post about the Villager I used.

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
I had a bizarre dream last night where GameXplain uploaded one of their discussions... talking about bad Miiverse posts. Good thing they didn't bust out the old Analysis Machine. :p
I love how you then proceeded to post this on GameXplain's most recent discussion (at the time of this post) and ended up being one of the top comments.

Now I really just want to see this video happen.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
"I'm your host, André Segers, and today I'm joined by Derrick Bitner to discuss the latest worst posts from Miiverse. So, yeah, let's get started!"

Kind of surprised it got to be a top comment, but I'm not surprised two guys ended up fighting.

Oh, and I almost forgot. I beg to differ, the YouTube community has this beat.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom