• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
So I just saw everything about Shulk and whatnot. And that means...

NINmann01

Smash Rookie
*looks at that and gets hurt out of confusion*
Honestly, what's so special bout boring old Master Chief, or Halo for that matter anyways? Samus is better at shooting things anyways.

EDIT: Found a vid that fits my reaction to wanting Master Chief...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vxiQ9JCKvE
Okay, excuse me for being the only one on here who has actually played Halo -.- It's a great science fiction universe with good writing and characters. That being said, of course it doesn't belong in Super Smash Bros.
Just don't close your mind off to it just because it isn't a Nintendo property.

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
Okay, excuse me for being the only one on here who has actually played Halo -.- It's a great science fiction universe with good writing and characters. That being said, of course it doesn't belong in Super Smash Bros.
Just don't close your mind off to it just because it isn't a Nintendo property.
I played a little bit of halo, I'm not very good at it, but I love it, and Master Chief is bad ***!!! To bad I suck at the multiplayer :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Welcome to KingofPhantoms47's overnight-ly Miiverse drawing montage! Your go-to post for all bizarre, funny and sometimes facepalm-worthy Miiverse drawings!

Tonight's theme is....Spongebob!

Don't worry, most of these tonight are actually really funny and clever, nothing really facepalm-worthy.

Is it bad that I remembered what episode this was from without looking it up?

Imagine this fish interrupting ANY of the newcomer reveal trailers so far...then imagine what the trailer's starring newcomer would do to get rid of him. I'd like to hear what you all could come up with.

Speaks for itself.

Wee woo....wee woo....

"picture of the leak"

WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO!

Ha! See? A whole montage of Spongebob drawings on Miiverse lately, and none of them are facepal-

Dang it typical Miiverse. This is why we can't have nice things.

While I'm at it, some comment that was meant to spawn a bunch of obvious Brony/Brownie jokes instead yielded another Spongebob reference.

The question:
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKl-xKfykQ

The answer:
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/replies/AYMHAAACAADRUqGSWdK6RQ

I'm not done just yet though. To finish the night with a bonus post:

Might not wanna get that chicken much closer to Samus' face, Scout.....unless you feel like being disintegrated today, that is.

And that's all for tonight.

Last edited:

Jigglystep

Smash Ace
NNID
Davichii
3DS FC
2165-5996-6936
How come no human can comprehend sarcasm over the internet?
I have absolutely no clue, I tried making it as obvious as possible with my over usage of "totally".. yet I still got several comments telling me the Direct was actually real. :facepalm:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Seems like my bookmarks got their images mixed up. Miiverse got replaced by this...

Attachments

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Dog Hunt?

Hmmm.... A game where you get to kill the Duck Hunt Dog...

I'd buy that.
Well, in Duck Hunt you can 'accidentally' shoot the dog. :laugh:
Edit: Apparently it's just some mod or arcade game where that happened, but still, here's what it looked like:

Attachments

Last edited:
Top Bottom