• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Might be late to this, but Miiverse has it's own official holiday now:

i

Bikini Day!

I know some of you were hoping for Bailey outfits for everyone. I hope you enjoy your wish with Ganondorf up there at the top.

Shadow, I believe Sonic has done the same thing many people on DeviantART have done.

But don't worry guys, if some of these drawings were a little too beautiful and sexy for you, here's a memorable old cartoon to lighten the mood:

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Impersonation is a pretty common thing, just type in "Chugga" in the name search.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Impersonation is a pretty common thing, just type in "Chugga" in the name search.
Reminds me of the fake Chris Hoffman I found a long time ago. Everything about him was perfect, actually. But I knew the real Hoff's NNID, and he didn't stick around after I told him.

Oh, and I might of met the BitF writer on the Super Metroid community. He managed to get a ways into Maridia suitless and couldn't jump-morph, apparently. I tried explaining the timing, but he couldn't figure it out. Anyway, he wasn't advertising it or anything, he just mentioned it in his profile which had a few BitF-y drawings between the casual Miiverse postings.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Found this on today's Dojo update (8/26/2014) and had to share it...

Seriously guy, that movie came out like 3 months ago. Move on from the mediocrity.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Here's another overnight Miiverse drawing montage from the 47th King of Phantoms:

...this dead meme....no...no, no, no......NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Is it bad that I now want to see a music video of this eventually?

I don't really know what's going on here....if someone else thinks they know what's going on in this picture, then please KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. I REALLY THINK I WOULD NOT LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS TRULY GOING ON IN THIS PICTURE.

That's all for tonight folks. I might make overnight drawing montages a thing from now on :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Welcome to KingofPhantoms47's overnight-ly Miiverse drawing montage! Your go-to post for all bizarre, funny and sometimes facepalm-worthy Miiverse drawings!

Tonight's theme is....Masahiro Sakurai!

Well, looks like some Miiversians do view Sakurai as an evil overlord. I guess they do have some things in common with some of the more sensible Smashers out there.

Clearly this person has not seen this photo:

Let's not forget he only looks this young by endlessly feasting on the tears of disappointed Smash fans.

Poor Sakurai, it looks as though he's not as evil as some of us thought. He's quite sensitive actually. I didn't think a Primid of all things would be the thing that would try and cheer him up. Nice to see one of Sakurai's creations cares for him.

Too much Sakurai for you tonight? Here's a bonus post, one of my favorite drawings yet.

Nostalgia and modern Internet jokes combined. Heck yeah!

I don't believe any of these drawings have been posted yet, have they? If so I'll have to make sure to keep more up to date with these posts from now on lol

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
I don't have a link to this one, but one time someone said that 'If you don't like a character(s) in Smash you're not a true smash fan.'
I guess that means 90% of smash fans aren't true smash fans. :laugh:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Welcome to KingofPhantoms47's overnight-ly Miiverse drawing montage! Your go-to post for all bizarre, funny and sometimes facepalm-worthy Miiverse drawings!

Tonight's theme is...Random Mario stuff!

Here's a drawing some people may have mixed feelings on:

Some will see this as a way to forgive the Duck Hunt Dog for mocking them with that annoying laugh, while others will only begin to hate him more because of it. But I think it's safe to say most of us here will just get a little humor out of it and won't give much of a crap about it otherwise, am I right?

Nice to see a little emotional Bowser every now and then....

...so much for that.

I don't know why this joke, one of the oldest in the book, made me laugh here.

And that is the story of how Bowser joined the ranks of DeviantART.

You just want more trophies so that you can show off your third eye in different ways.

Also, I believe this particular drawing is by the same person who did a ship drawing of Daisy with Sonic by putting them in a closet together...why did I have to remind myself of that drawing's existence...

Oh God...what is this....

To get my mind and possibly others off this picture had the same effect on you as it had on me...here's tonight's bonus drawing!

NO ONE RAGES AT DUCK HUNT DOG''S LAUGH LIKE GASTON!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
upload_2014-8-28_14-1-54.png

Edit:

Keeping it classy I see.

Last edited:

JamietheAuraUser

Smash Lord
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlkaOCpnA

You were saying? The comments were my favorite part of that btw.
I agree Shauna from Pkmn X&Y is pretty awesome personality-wise (and was more of a challenge than Serena when you battle her the second time), but that's taking it a little (a lot) too far.

Edit: Although, X&Y certainly had fun with that kind of joke itself. After Calem and Shauna view fireworks at Parfum Palace while chatting about whatever (including Shauna saying "I've never watched fireworks with a boy before"), the butler walks up to Calem and gives him TM17 Protect. I'll let you think that one over...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I didn't know what #MiiverseAfterDark was up until now.

And now that I do know what it is.....does anyone here happen to have some Brain Bleach?

Jigglystep

Smash Ace
NNID
Davichii
3DS FC
2165-5996-6936
Miiverse is still in denial..

But seriously though, this is exactly the kind've stuff people have been saying on Miiverse throughout the past week.. :laugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom