• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taco bell's meat only 36% beef

urdailywater

Smash Hero
worse than dog food.

*will still probably eat at taco bell at some point in the future*

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
nothing in that list of ingredients is particularly bad or out of place. pretty standard food additives... maybe it sounds bad to the same ignorant people who think we should ban dihydrogen monoxide.
its beef, volumizers, and preservatives. The exact same **** thats in any kind of pre-cooked, canned, and most boxed and bagged items you find at a grocery store.

maybe we should sue Dasani for calling their flavored water "water" because OMG WHEN U ADD SOMMTHIN TO SOMETHIN IT IS NO LONGER THAT THING!!!!11

its all just food bro

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
well you when you have me you know im 100% beef

or at least 50% yummy and 50% beefy

either way im better than taco bell ;)

EDIT: wait i forgot the n

so its more like 49.5% yummy 49.5% beefy and 1% n

Purple

Hi guys!
but its 100% delicious
Thiss guuuy.

Now that we're on the subject, it really is ridiculous that we're more willing to eat something that;'s obviously bad for us if it looks like something that's manageable and tastes good.

All of these jokes about *lol goes to taco bell* are sadly enough true. :(

Player-1

Smash Legend
nothing in that list of ingredients is particularly bad or out of place. pretty standard food additives... maybe it sounds bad to the same ignorant people who think we should ban dihydrogen monoxide.
its beef, volumizers, and preservatives. The exact same **** thats in any kind of pre-cooked, canned, and most boxed and bagged items you find at a grocery store.
pretty much this, but the argument being made in the article was that they're calling something beef that actually isn't, I don't think they ever even really mentioned it being bad for you (it obviously is, all fast food is) but the way they're presenting it also makes it seem bad for you because it looks like they're exaggerating everything out of proportion.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This thread is actually getting me sick.

I never really liked Taco bell. :(

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I wonder how much chicken is in their chicken.

I had arby's tonight. Wouldn't it be sad if we found out that was like 40% beef lol

DFEAR

Smash Hero
isnt dieing from food (food borne, strokes, attacks, arrests, poisoning,etc) a for sure death later on compared to gettin hit by a car luck based death at any moment in life?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I wonder how much chicken is in their chicken.

I had arby's tonight. Wouldn't it be sad if we found out that was like 40% beef lol
arby's is bad

no one really cares how much of it is real meat

yea i said it

Laijin

Smash Hero

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I saw that a few days ago. You better have your ducks in a row before you try to slap a law suit on a major corporation lol.

And yeah arby's isn't that great. I basically went there for the curly fries haha

Renth

Smash Hero
I got salmonella poisoning from taco bell before, I will never eat it again.

We'll see how much you guys like it whenever you're bed ridden for two+ months and you poo irregular

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I've had food poisoning from wendy's twice, but it only lasted like 36 hours. It took me a year to eat fast food again each time. **** wendy.

Laijin

Smash Hero
I have gotten food poisoning from Burger King. I'll never eat there again. I felt like I was gonna die for 3 days straight. Ridiculous bowel movements and lots of vomiting. Never again.
BK is the worst.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
u all eat fastfood wrong...remember guys...the secret is in the 1$ menu :p

Purple

Hi guys!
He said 35 million loyal customers each week.

That's. 35 million dollars a week. if each customer got one thing off the dollar menu

That's 182 billion dollars a year (not taking out buying resources and paying people)

Wow.

Top Bottom