• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taco Bell Mafia: Game over. Who won?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Mine is technically soft shelled.

Haha, flavor claims.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
You literally just attacked my credibility.
First and second post in the game:
Come forth! You will find honor in death.
Unvote

Vote Zen

Unvote

Vote Zen

Unvote

Vote Zen

Unvote

Vote Zen

Unvote

Vote Zen

Unvote

Vote Zen

Unvote

Vote Zen

Unvote

Vote Zen

Unvote

Vote Zen

Unvote

Vote Zen

Unvote

Vote Zen

Unvote

Vote Zen

Unvote

Vote Zen

Unvote

Vote Zen

Unvote

Vote Zen

Unvote

Vote Zen

Unvote

Vote Zen

Unvote

Vote Zen

Unvote

Vote Zen

Unvote

Vote Zen

Unvote

Vote Zen

Unvote

Vote Zen
What was I supposed to do!

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Glyph gonna be inactive, zen being cathrine again, Ryker doing PLS.

Mfw i joined this game.

:phone:
Don't forget Bartrollolololol.

But really, as long as Zen doesn't do anything semblant of Necromafia, i.e.:

Everything should be fine. :p

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
I'll be the leader. Vinyl will be the trusty henchman (why do henchmen always have to be evil,huh?), and you will be our noble steed bear doggy with a hat and glasses.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
(and Kary will be my waifu)

As my noble steed and wife you guys will have to battle over who I ride more

dammit xonar

BarDulL

Town Vampire
No. Whenever you lead Town, you close off avenues for information. I'll play the role of the abrasive and egotistical rebel without a cause as I always do, and you do your Zen thing.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I want a surplus of information, not "GUYS KARY IS SCUM NO TALKING JUST LYNCH."

I mean, really, if Kary hadn't flipped Necro, we would have exploded into a million pieces.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
You think I WANT to say the mean thing? You're the one who's like "HEY I WANNA BE LEADER LETS DO THIS SHIZ," but I'm sorry Star Fox, I can't let you do that. Town's interests and all.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
What mean thing >.>? <.<?
:3
<3

Why are you so mean to me all the sudden O:
When have I EVER let you down my trusty bear?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
In terms of discrediting you, it's kind of mean to put that out in the open about your player slot, but some stuff just needs to be done. It's like calling someone dumb; I don't WANT to call someone dumb, but sometimes I just have to for the greater good. Ya feel me, home slice?

We're at odds and there's no turning back. Don't make me start spittin' rhymes and playing .hack. I'll decide when you're trustworthy, and if you're not, I'll show you no mercy.

TIME TO THRUST THROUGH THE HEAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l__jSgTAmQ

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Ah I see I see. Let your mind be free. It makes it easier for one to read thee.
Do you suspect that I would claim cop this game or something? I'm wondering how you possibly think I could attempt the same thing in this game or "close avenues" as you say. I say say. I say to you, when have I EVER let you down? You say these things but provide no example. There has yet to be a game forum or Epic, that I have led you astray.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
You could say that my spider senses are tingling; in a world of the unknown, I seek to find but a twinkling...of truth.

Cop? Mayhaps. Maybe not. However, you did say that you were employing your "Catherine style" this game, which, to my understanding, was the same "style" you used in Necromafia. You think I want THAT to happen again?

Also, it's always possible that you rolled scum this game. En garde, I am on guard. Do you see my blade sheathed?

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Ai sea Ai sea. The minute I claimed cop was actually the minute I stopped using my Catherine play. Everything before that was the Catherine play. I just have to give a warning before hand otherwise Soup and Ryker will lynch me for thinking that I'm playing to some unknown scum meta.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ai sea Ai sea. The minute I claimed cop was actually the minute I stopped using my Catherine play. Everything before that was the Catherine play. I just have to give a warning before hand otherwise Soup and Ryker will lynch me for thinking that I'm playing to some unknown scum meta.
If you look like scum, I will lynch you. Giving a bull**** prewarning of "Hey, I'm gonna play like this," does not sanction you to do whatever you want and claim it is null. You've seen your alignment and even if you hadn't I would hold you to the same bar.

So don't look like a scumbag and I won't lynch you like a scumbag.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@Zen - We'll see. I'll lynch anyone who I think is scum, no one is excused.

If you look like scum, I will lynch you. Giving a bull**** prewarning of "Hey, I'm gonna play like this," does not sanction you to do whatever you want and claim it is null. You've seen your alignment and even if you hadn't I would hold you to the same bar.

So don't look like a scumbag and I won't lynch you like a scumbag.
Over the top, looking to lead early on? Albeit I wear shades of a distinct tint, I can still see light, and better yet, darkness.

#HBC | ѕoup

Ryker, we need to talk. Is Zen trying to gain thread power as scum again without any intention to do so? He already outwardly claimed he was PR (we know he's bull****ting) and is already trying to get some buddies to fall back on.

#HBC | ѕoup

I am going to give you the exact treatment Ryker is Zen, I'll lynch you if you're scummy and no amount of meta will save you, I hate your catherine style but I know me saying that won't stop you from doing it anyways.

#HBC | ѕoup

There's literally nothing in this pregame to really talk about.

I feel like being Zen for a moment and starting this game before it actually starts, just because he's already bugging me and I've been holding my tongue.

Zen: Tell me why you are using the Catherine approach for this game. Tell me your read on Ryker based on pregame.

Bardull: Tell me what you think of Vinyl., more specifically his random intervals in conversation. Any read on him?

Nothing really else stuck out to me.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Vinyl, Bardull, Kary be my bros this game.
Fine with this

Glad to be scum with Ranmaru this game, looking forward to it

wait, no, I mean scum with Vinyl.

Mfw i joined this game.
****, I know that feel, man. Then again I'm not helping, am I?

Really hoping you can get into this and play like UTrick'd though, really impresed with your play that game, :cool:
(and Kary will be my waifu)
Fine with this; happy mai hasubando supper kawaii desu
:secretkpop:

When have I EVER let you down my trusty bear?
don't fight with the bear! Charm the bear with wise words :)

and

/CONFIRM

****it, forgot to claim Vanilla Taco. Sounds disgusting.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Over the top, looking to lead early on? Albeit I wear shades of a distinct tint, I can still see light, and better yet, darkness.
Always and forever looking to lead. Town would have a higher win rate if the game was Kingmaker with Ryker holding the reigns until his death and then it reverted to majority rule.

However, I do not think I was being over the top. I was being very plain so as not to be misunderstood. That sentiment is the important part of the post and I want it clear to EVERYONE in the game that letting him play like scum because he claims in pregame that it is part of some pre-established meta is not going to work.

Fine with this; happy mai hasubando supper kawaii desu
:secretkpop:
This breaks my heart.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker, we need to talk. Is Zen trying to gain thread power as scum again without any intention to do so? He already outwardly claimed he was PR (we know he's bull****ting) and is already trying to get some buddies to fall back on.
I am going to give you the exact treatment Ryker is Zen, I'll lynch you if you're scummy and no amount of meta will save you, I hate your catherine style but I know me saying that won't stop you from doing it anyways.
Zen hasn't given me a scumtell. As either alignment, he's just setting himself up to be able to do what he wants. I'm not going to stop him from playing the game, but I am going to stop him from setting up a situation where he can get away with murder and call it town meta when there's a blood drenched corpse sitting next to him and he's just smiling at you.

As for trying to set up thread power, yes, he is, but so am I. Not a big deal.

Top Bottom