• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

T9: Canada's Fighting Game Championships - SSBM+SSBB - Vote for event preference

What events would you guys like for Brawl?

• Singles Brackets, Doubles Brackets, and Crews

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Singles Pools, Singles Brackets, and Doubles Brackets

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Wait didn't I start Melee an entire year after you? And then beat you in a tournament set within 4 months of starting the game? I mean considering you'd been playing for a year and a half, wouldn't that make you the bad one?
Did you just refute my point, or try to change the subject?
Right...

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
LOL Wasn't that after I already had beaten you and you became obsessed with revenge?
Remember the time I picked up Falco randomly and then 2 weeks later 3 stocked you on Yoshi's story and embaressed you in front of everybody so hard you allmost quit out of the tournament?
Actually you probably dont remember because it was too traumatic.
(and dont even mention the Tos4 pools thing, because wether or not we played that set out I still beat you at the next two tournaments)

You dont have a point to refute. At least not to anyone else but yourself, everyone else just wants you to leave the thread.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Mike should enter Brawl Singles and win the entire thing by spamming Marth B-Air, he said that's how easy brawl is right? If you space and spam Marth's B-air you will win ;) Since brawl doesn't require any skill or in depth analysis, you should be able to do this no problem.

Marth in brawl is just that broken, right mike?

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
ok ur obviously too stupid to understand...... how is there going to be a move that there is NO WAY around...
yeah, brawl isn't THAT fast guy, you just avoid it. stupid tactics, learn some combos, they have those right?

....... wow when did i say u can beat it with spacing no matter what char u play, obviously if ur playin a low tier with no moves that can punish it ur ****ed but enough characters can get around it except ppl just ***** about it instead of trying to find ways around it. w.e im tired, sleep times
I like this hate, where were you before I went to bed. But srsly, predictability leads to your downfall. *****

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Nate can say what he wants about how smart I am, or how good I am but one of my favourite sets of all time will always be Nate getting ***** by 3rix back in November.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Manliness is one side of the spectrum and gay is the other. Gay can destroy Captain Falcon. What happens when you subtract B from A if A and B are equal?

Remember this isnt a female tea party, this is a man one, so its 100% more gay. Lol.
wasn't planning on touching this thread after steve told us so eloquently to **** off but this made me lol

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
ok ur obviously too stupid to understand...... how is there going to be a move that there is NO WAY around...
just because a move can be countered does not necessarily mean it's not broken.

ssbm sheik's f-tilt can be beaten by spacing better than the sheik and waiting for the hitbox to wear off or using a disjointed aerial but it's still brokenly amazing.

ssbm falco's laser can be powershielded but it's still brokenly amazing.

what gave you the idea that something has to be inescapable to be broken?

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
lets just take this hostility and have a big brawl in the parking lot before the tournament

...or melee if you prefer

MDK00

Smash Ace
lets just take this hostility and have a big brawl in the parking lot before the tournament

...or melee if you prefer
i prefer street fighter 5: Meet the Streets... my favorite stage is "Dark Alley"... it gets pretty beastly around 12am... so who's down for a beating?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
oh yeah in melee you can buffer roll.
Imma try that in rl when we all have a brawl in the parkinglot

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Wow, that quote button was right beside the edit button, and now I can't delete this post...
**** you smashboards!

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
oh yeah bernard did like ness' dtilts in rl and illusion.
And i tried double jumping. fail.
buffer roll buffer roll.

Niko_K

Smash Master
^^^ If this is true, proof that the brawl scene is slowly conforming to top tier due to brokenness.

Top Bottom