• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Low-Tier Tourney: Lucas

Chuee

Smash Hero
Yea there was. It was:

1. Galeon
2.APC (who said he cant do it, we need a replacement. Tallman/ZMan?)
3.Pink
4.You
5.The 5th person wasnt decided yet, but I think it should be Sade. I always see her online, constantly lol.
So she has alot of wifi experience and she placed well at a big tourny.
We can have over 5 though :D

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I say we have an all inclusive tourney with just us, and the top 4/5 advance to this bigger tournament.
If we're stuck to Lucas dittos, then no lol.

If not, then This'll work I guess. I'll go mario, jiggz, samus, falcon, ganon and maybe Lucas lol.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Wow, I'll have to play Galeon 4th round of winners if we both make it that far.

Good luck guysssss =D

Also, I feel bad for Sade, Her side of the bracket is FULL of ****.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Galeon has it the easiest; acedude is considerably worse than our opponents, and that matchup is mad easy mode.

I don't have much of a problem with samus, but Rohins is a good player. Hmm. This will be fun.

HTM got screwed first round lol. he got Bo. ****

HTM YOU GOT THIS

heytallman

CTALL
Not to john, but I believe I SD'd once in both my matches. That PK thunder is so unreliable with lag.

I'll **** up losers, don't you worry.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
=D

I saw. Hmmm. How'd you lose a game? SD's, CP, orr...?

good stuff, though.

I will not be left behind! :mad:

Wait. You guys have msnmessenger?

I wanna talk D:

Galeon

Smash Ace
he took me to poke stadium after i won the first match and he just genuinely kicked my ***. grab released me to usmash to take my first stock at like 105 before hit when he was at 50. And I was like O_o. Tried to bring it back but he held his advantage. If I tried to jump in, he dashed way out so I knew I couldn't hit with anything except maybe a pk fire. Biggest issue is that he never really committed to shielding. He was always confident that he could just run in and out of my approaches and he was right O_o. Led to me getting grabbed alot. He didn't stop moving so I gave up on trying to rush in and camped it out 3rd match. I also learned that I couldn't interrupt his jump from ledge uair with my fair or uair wtf O_o.

i dont have a john. he played smart, punished well and mixed up his approaches and ledge options (once i finally figured out something that beat that uair from ledge). i also never found any of his tells. like he didn't have a set number of dashes back and forth before he ran in, didn't have something he liked to do before he threw out a falcon kick, didn't even have a favorite thing to do after he hit my shield. the whole set was actually fun. i got alot of respect for the guy, especially since it was an uphill matchup for him.

EDIT: I have msn messenger but i never use it. Use that aim! Noraa, Heytallman, Sade and me all use it.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Galeon, if/when you get to Legan, let me know. I've played him so I can tell you some things to look out for specifically from him. There's also pretty many vids of him. Don't underestimate him.

The bracket makes this really interesting. I'll be pretty surprised if Kirk doesn't win this tournament. On the other hand, he doesn't know how to handle Lucas that well.

Good luck Galeon, HTM, Pink Fresh, Noraa and Sade!!

Top Bottom