• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF League of Legends Thread, Registration End January 20,2012 , 64 Man Sign-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You could also get make a list of all the people and share it with the captains on google docs, that way we can pick one at a time on our own time.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
So do the captains want to do a live draft or have everyone submit a list and I'll resolve it on paper?
Live, definitely.

Too time consuming for one person to do this all on paper.

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Forum name: Fyist
Summoner name: Shaiza

I can play any role besides ranged AD.

Edit: LOL made late on this.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Give me the power to run this and it shall be done with efficiency and in a timely fashion

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
So, how much information will the captains have about the players? I mean, after two rounds, it's gonna be picking blind.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Guess they'll have to search this thread for individual posts since some of us posted our preferred roles/champions. Else the point of this first time was to integrate players in teams in a somewhat random fashion.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Take me out of the player list. I haven't played in over two weeks and I'm not sure if I'll start up again.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Tom has been sucked into the Skyrim blackhole that has consumed so many gamers recently. I'd like to do a live draft but it will be hard to get everyone together and then spend the 30-45 minutes to do that. I'll send out a PM to the captains this evening and we'll get the draft going on paper. I can easily resolve draft issues. Captains should start scouting out the players and building a preference list in case that's the way we've got to swing it.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Don't think this is going to work, dude. Getting 10 people from different timezones online at once multiple times seems very unlikely.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Of course it will work. We can figure something out. We just all gotta set up a time together, and committ to it.

Obv, if someone thinks they really can't committ, then we should have subs too just in ca.

------

Sure it seems difficult to arrange multiple matches, but if we really want it to happen, we can make it happen with will power. This is a very fun idea and it's fun for people like me who hasn't gotten the chance to compete with teams because I just don't have that many friends that want to compete. It'd also be a good experience, and I damn sure will stay in.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Of course it will work. We can figure something out. We just all gotta set up a time together, and committ to it.

Obv, if someone thinks they really can't committ, then we should have subs too just in ca.
That's the key issue.

We had problems just trying to set-up 1v1 SC2 tournaments in the other thread. People flaked, or were busy, or had HW, or weren't available constantly.

Trying to get 10 people at once to commit. Just don't see it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hmmm, I see. Well, I think we can still try at least. It's possible the same thing may happen again, but we won't know for sure unless we try again. The reason why we should try because there is interest in it, so I'm sure there might be a chance people can still committ to it. If not, at least we tried.

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
PMs about the draft have been sent to all nine captains. Teams should be finalized by this time next week. yay!

tom, there are players missing from the first post. The captains kinda need that info homeslice.

Captains, please check the thread for the additional players and add them to your draft list. Thanks!

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
CAPTAINS

I am composing a master list of all the players (including the new ones in this thread)

Please wait for M3D to forward it to you before making your selections

THANKS

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well I'm still level 21 with general runes for AD and AP.

Currently I'm trying to practice a set of characters instead of the one trick champ I was always using, which I don't like much anymore anyways.

I use Teemo, Sona, Amumu, and Annie. I have more chars but I'll be practicing them. Like Ashe and Blitz.

I don't know how to jungle yet, and I probably won't soon because I don't have sufficient runes at the time (I'm poor ;-; )

=====

I am a team player, and I will try my best to help the team and keep myself alive and contribute as much as I can. : P

Nuris

Smash Lord
what's elo? i just play against bots every time
draft me last plzkthxbi

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Im Level 30, have runes for AD, AP, Tank, Support, etc (pretty much everything but Jungle) and, if you tell me ahead of time, am willing to pick up pretty much anyone. I own 55 champs atm, so chances are I prob have them, and tbh Im not exactly sure who my best is as I mostly just click the random button and do whatever my team needs with the character I got.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Draft me and I promise I'll be playing a good character well. None of that Teemo carry or random jungler bull****.

:phone:

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
I guess i have to sign up in this thread too?

Forum Name: Faithkeeper
Summoner Name: Faithkeeper
Captain: No

lvl 28

champs(in order of confidence): morgana(mid or otherwise), cho gath (jungle/lane), skarner (jungle), xin (jungle), alistar(support), at a captain's request I can try to learn another character asap, working on jungle rammus atm.

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Captains, we have enough players for 11 teams so I'm offering Scamp a captains spot again. Please adjust your lists accordingly.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
I know voorhese intends to play, he was signed up in the other thread. he's jason_voorhese329 on here and voorhese on LoL.

I'll let him go over whatever he plays, but his main is nid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom