• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress SWF Community Voted Tier List - 3.0 COMPLETE

_gold_

Smash Master
It's true he deserves some respect, but Top 5 is still a bit too much.
No originally, I said at most top 15 tier. Yeah top 5, or even I'll admit top 10, is a stretch.

Last edited:

Rajikaru

Smash Journeyman
You also have to remember that sometimes the element of surprise comes into play.

I'm almost certain most of my Smash ladder wins were because I use weird mains (Olimar, Rob, Wario) that people don't usually prepare for.

Anyways,

+:4ness:

-:4sheik:

+:4falcon:

Last edited:

Browny

Smash Hater
Lucario +1
Wario +1
Jigglypuff -1

UPDATED :)

Once again diddy is knocked down, but overall this was a very even vote period, lots of characters got more than 4 votes which is quite rare.

There are TWO MORE vote periods before we aim to finalise version 1.0. What will happen is we will vote on where to join certain rows together to make a single tier, before voting on the order of characters within the tiers. That will happen in around 2 weeks I guess.

Last edited:

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
-1 Sheik: Not at all first.
+1 Kirby: Somebody just -1'd him and if I remove my Meta Knight vote he will go to -2, which I can't risk. #cheatingthesystem)
+1 Diddy: Top 2 if not first.
+1 Meta Knight: Give this good character some love!

Last edited:

KurashiDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KurashiDragon
3DS FC
3952-7603-8923
Switch FC
7836 7746 6189
Now I'm starting to agree with this tier list. not very many differences I'd want to make in the high tier or low tier (I have no idea where to put the middle 20-30)

+:4luigi: I disagreed that he was #2 but I can definitely see him in top 10
+:4pikachu: For the lolz honestly but he should be a bit higher than that
-:rosalina:get used to her people. I know she seems tough but I feels it's more that she's awkward as all hell to fight. She shouldn't be that high though.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
+1:4ganondorf:I can't help but feel like people downvoted him solely due to his reputation in Brawl. Seriously, when will people realize that Ganondorf is actually good now? (especially in doubles)
+1:4robinf:Again, something is horribly wrong when this character occupies the same tier as Olimar, Ike, and Wario.
+1:4rob:Perfectly fine where he is, no reason to move down.

Last edited:

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
I just wanna clarify that I know Diddy and co. will get voted to the top even if Yoshi stays the same, I downvoted him because I don't think he's a top tier character.
And thats why someone had to balance it because he obviously is

And thats the first step on how to start flame wars 101, see you next time!

555mars

Smash Rookie
Yoshi -1 Yeah, he's good. At least A Tier material, but S Tier? No way, and I mained him. No way he's on the level of Sheik, Diddy or ZSS.
Mario +1 How does he keep going down? He's not THAT BAD.
Brawler -1 Not nearly that good that he'd be above Pikachu, Peach and C. Falcon.

Jucchan

Smash Journeyman
+1 :4pacman:Apex top 8 and Umebura 12 second place should have proven this point for me already.
+1 :4diddy:Still the best.
-1:4link: Too high relative to the characters in the tier below him.

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
Ignore this post.

I think people are really overestimating Peach here. I'm not even going to touch to tip of the tier list, that will correct itself.

Last edited:

SharpMcHappy

Smash Apprentice
-3 Peach

I think people are really overestimating Peach here. Since it seems no one else cares about that, I'll leave that as my contribution. I'm not even going to touch to tip of the tier list, that will correct itself.
You can't -3, it has to be -1 or +1. Just so you don't waste your votes :p

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
Last edited by a moderator:

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
You can't -3, it has to be -1 or +1. Just so you don't waste your votes :p
Really? Dang I misread that:
You are allowed to do any combination of + and – votes if you want, 3 + and 0 – votes is perfectly fine. Remember only +1 or -1 votes allowed!
I thought it meant you can do +3 if you wanted to, haha.

Well then, my adjustments are:
-1 :4peach:
-1 :4rob:
+1:4ness:

Yikarur

Smash Master
-1 Yoshi, Most overrated character ever.
+1 Diddy, best character, should be on the very top
+1 Pikachu. one tier too low imo

Top Bottom