• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress SWF Community Voted Tier List - 3.0 COMPLETE

Browny

Smash Hater
This isn't the first time this happened though, it's also happened with mii gunner, and I'm really starting to think that Browny is intentionally keeping some characters down, or is just really bad at actually counting votes. Either way this thread deserves to be locked as it's no better than a personal tier list.
You wanna try tallying up over 250 votes and not make a single mistake?

Anyone who votes for more than 5 characters only has the first five count and +/- 2 or more votes only count as 1, that can mess things up sometimes.

I'll go through it and check the numbers on those two characters again.

Browny

Smash Hater
This isn't the first time this happened though, it's also happened with mii gunner, and I'm really starting to think that Browny is intentionally keeping some characters down, or is just really bad at actually counting votes. Either way this thread deserves to be locked as it's no better than a personal tier list.
I counted it twice, and it's 3-3 so they should both go up one.

Last edited:

Sir Tundra

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Righteous
3DS FC
2938-7133-5824
-1 :4falco: Ok I'm gonna be straight here I know falco got a huge buff and all but falco being so high like this is just ridiculous. As I said before unless falco gets a buff to his approach/neutral game by getting SHL's back theirs just no way he'll ever be a viable character. I know that might sound obnoxious for me to say but still.
-1 :4myfriends: Ike you seriously do not deserve to be this high
+1 :4sonic: Why is sonic so low in the tier list. I mean he's the fastest character in the game, Spindash, can net easy gimps with springs, and has good kill power. Just because sonic lost his broken back throw doesn't mean he should be this low in the list. He's still a really good character and can be very annoying to fight at times
+1 :4shulk: Speaking of characters who are rated too low. I don't even know why people think shulk's not a good character. I get that it's because he has too rely way too much on the monados art but here's the thing the monados art makes Shulk very unpredictable. One moment he could be super fast, the next moment he could be a tank and take so much hits. A shulk who knows fully well of the monados arts can be a very deadly opponent and shouldn't be taken for granted.
+1 :4peach: Peach by definition is an underrated character. She has a very good offensive/defensive game, Her Float makes her a very hard character to approach, and Turnips are great camping tools as well as good for setups. Peaches biggest problem is that she has virtually no tourney rep due to how hard she is to pickup.

Last edited:
F

FennerGuy1992

+1 :4peach: Peach by definition is an underrated character. She has a very good offensive/defensive game, Her Float makes her a very hard character to approach, and Turnips are great camping tools as well as good for setups. Peaches biggest problem is that she has virtually no tourney rep due to how hard she is to pickup.
Peach's my girl, hahaha!

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
When is this period ending? Because nobody's voting.....

Dangit I wanted Kirby to get at least +3

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Can I vote again? Diddy is ****ing bottom tier as of now, as if this humiliation couldn't get worse. :facepalm:

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
Can I vote again? Diddy is ****ing bottom tier as of now, as if this humiliation couldn't get worse. :facepalm:
This is the second part, you can obvisualy vote again. every time the list is updated, you can vote again.

Although Diddy already has more than +10, the maximum amount that one can go up, so upvoting Diddy right now is useless.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Ugh. Time for Phoenix Wright to fix this.
PWAADD_Take_that!.png

:4luigi:-1
:4feroy:-1
:4tlink:+1 (WAYYYYY too low. Should be on the row Link's at imho)
:4miisword:-1 (Too high, should be on same row as the other Miis)
:4diddy:+1 (Also WAYYYYY too low. Nerfs aren't that bad)
Still about 30 more contradictions I want to point out, but alas, I can only point out 5 at a time. Y'all gotta make sure your heads are on straight and figure out the rest.

ShortcutButton

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShortcutButton
Can we call the cycle of having everyone vote a character up and then down every period, having that character fluctuate from top to bottom "The Diddy Effect"?

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Mii Swordfighter recieved 4 upvotes and 1 downvote, and went absolutely nowhere. Meanwhile Zelda recieved 3 upvotes and 1 downvote, and moved up.

List confirmed rigged, again. Can we please have someone competent run this thread?
You do realize the list is based on points and not actually positions, right? Swordfighter was voted so far down that it would take a lot of upvotes to move it at all. Also bear in mind this list is a clean slate too.

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
Shulk + 1
Diddy + 1
Falco -1
Ryu -1
Ike -1

Last edited:

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
-1 :4jigglypuff:: Top 10? No way. Too many flaws, too little strengths.
+ 1 :4diddy:: When I saw his placement I legit thought this was a troll list.
-1 :4falco:: He is good with his buffs, but not where he is.
+ 1 :4kirby:: He is ok, I like his place but a +1 won't hurt.
+1 :4sonic:: Way too low lol

Top Bottom