• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWEET XII: The Finale Results [3/30/13 - Ann Arbor, MI]

idea

Smash Master
lol well I got lucky in not having to play any of the scary falcos.

rh1thmz: no problem :) imo it's really not that bad of a matchup, fox is just a better one. but then any jiggs player will have already played like a million foxes.

loe1: LOL. you should have entered anyway, melee is fun even when you lose :p if it weren't i wouldn't have kept playing it for so long. i think i've heard of you actually.

HammerTime

Smash Journeyman
good games to everyone I played in bracket, and good stuff juggleguy for pulling off 4th while running an awesome tourney. Your falcon's too good for me, gg's.

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
GG's to all I played.

Shout outs to Canada for being too cool.
Shout outs to Solo, we are never meant to be (teams) and you left your McDonald's cup in my car :mad:.
Shout outs to HIV+ for getting DQed
Shout outs to BloodyJoker for getting DQed, your Marth still sucks
Shout outs to Shady for putting in work for PM, and getting bodied in Melee
Shout outs to Ryejew for being late as always.
Shout outs to NoJ for the PM friendlies, I love your G&W combo game.
Shout outs to Toadster ragging me on in the middle of my tournament sets.

I also played G&W for a couple games in PM if it matters. I was 90% Pikachu though.

GG's Michigan Melee, it was a good run (not really).

Shout outs to me being forever free. Here's to me quitting.

Roller

Smash Legend
No brawl dubs, knew i shouldnt go

also dissapointed int roller,thugz, and tutu

placing </= apasher
Can't speak for Tutu, but me and THuGz were both kinda my fault. We were in the same pool, and after I beat him I wound up just ****ing around in my last set; which resulted in me losing and a 3 way tie that gave me a worse seed than I should have gotten and knocked THuGz out.

Sorry about that Sean... =/

Top Bottom