• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>Electrician is here fixing some stuff
>Need to hang around until he's finished and then do my Christmas shopping
>Decide to play Smash Wii U for a quick bit
>Go online
>Be Cloud
>Get destroyed by a mediocre and predictable Dark Pit player because goddamn the lag
>Had one moment where I went to jump off-stage for a gimp but for some reason, as I was trying to position myself, the game acted as if I was holding to go forward even though I was holding back, and I almost died as I was trying to double jump back stage at this point but it momentarily would not do that either
>Electricity man did some things that resulted in power going off in the room I was in mid-match

Honestly a blessing in disguise before I subject myself to anymore of this subpar game.

I'm really starting get sour towards this game. I mean good on Sakurai for the roster and the music and all that stuff, but everything else is pure meh unless you have people to play with locally. I always question what I am doing with my life when I turn this game on.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Main Train
:4jigglypuff: Cinnamon Roll Goddess
:4kirby: Emperor Cinnamon Roll
:4villager: King of the Cinnamon Rolls
:4duckhunt: King's Dog (Also a Cinnamon Roll)
:4lucas: Adorable
:4yoshi: Adorable
:4lemmy: Cute in his own way
:4pacman: Why would you not play him, he's ****ing PAC-MAN

This are actually why I play them
Because they're cute
GG

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'm really starting get sour towards this game. I mean good on Sakurai for the roster and the music and all that stuff, but everything else is pure meh unless you have people to play with locally. I always question what I am doing with my life when I turn this game on.
Smash games always get boring when playing alone, unless you like beating your own records in the Stadium modes.

They're mainly multiplayer games, after all.

And playing online is never quite the same as playing locally.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
If there's going to be a new WFT character in the next Smash, I'm sure it'll be Monita from NintendoLand
Probably, but I wouldn't be too sure. I don't think she would be on the same level as Wii Fit Trainer especially since I don't think NintendoLand did much of an impact. It was forgotten very quickly and was never one of the refining games of the Wii U. Wii Fit was one of the big games that defined the Wii. NintendoLand is just kind of there.

This isn't to say she doesn't have a chance, but I don't think it's a sure thing unlike say Inklings, who are much more relevant and defined the Wii U far more.

Smash games always get boring when playing alone, unless you like beating your own records in the Stadium modes.

I dunno. Melee had an excellent single player mode and was one of the big reasons I go back to the game. Smash Run aside, Smash 4's single player is really disappointing and I barely turn the game on anymore unless DLC popped up or a friend wants me to play online.

I wish Smash Bros had good single player in general again. It's been a very long time since I had one that satisfied me.

EDIT: oh wait, sonicbrawler is talking about something else. ignore this.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Brawl says hi. And honestly Melee and 64 isn't too bad either.

Smash 4's online and singleplayer content is still unacceptable in this day and age anyway.

---------------------

As someone who has actually played the Simpsons Game, I'm shocked I never noticed this:

Naoshi

I personally thought Brawl's SP wasn't very fun. But that might be just me. I recalled only enjoying SSE due to its novelty... then I went back to replay it years later and could never get any fun out of it. I think the only thing I liked out of the SP content as a whole in that game was just the Boss fights.

...Kinda doesn't help I didn't like Brawl's gameplay in general.

64's was short but sweet.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Brawl says hi. And honestly Melee and 64 isn't too bad either.

Smash 4's online and singleplayer content is still unacceptable in this day and age anyway.
Brawl's single player mode, once you completed the SSE, is just as lackluster as other Smash games.

Unless you like beating records and all that, Smash single player was never great.

Even so, SSE was more fun in co-op than alone.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I'm sick and tired of SSE, I only play Smash for the 1v1's.

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Just out of curiosity, I'll do a list

Wii U era characters so far:
  • Bayonetta
  • Inklings
  • Captain Toad
  • Monita
  • Wonder Red
  • Elma
  • Lana/Linkle
I'm not sure if I'm missing someone else

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

I just now noticed that Lucas, Roy and Ryu don't use their actual renders in the All-Star Rest Room, just their model in that pose.
Which is funny because Cloud has his render.
(Also Game & Watch is at an angle so there's that too)

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I actually want the old Melee All-Star Mode back.

I like the fact that you can face different opponents in random choices and in various colors of their alts

Plus you fight 3 at most in a match.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
New topic! Out of all the characters you main, why do you main them?

I already posted it in the Spoon Sword Social
:4greninja:: One of my favorite Pokémon from the series and he has one of the playstyles I enjoy using the most.
:4charizard:: My preferred heavyweight.
:4lucina:/:4marth:: Pretty much an either/or situation as I don't mind the tipper, but I also have moments where I prefer not to deal with it.
:4mewtwo:: I liked playing him in Melee, so I gravitated towards him as soon as he was released with DLC.
:4robinf:: My preferred choice out of the projectile-focused characters since I like using theirs the most due to the flexibility they provide (ex. Arcthunder for locking the opponent for follow-ups while Thoron can be used for KOs).
:4samus:: She's been one of my favorite characters to use since 64 and it has remained that way since.
:4zss:: I liked her in Brawl, so while she did get some tweaks that changed her a bit for SSB4, I still gravitated towards her once the game came out.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
So ZeRo, Iwata, and Nikki( NWplayer123) were the some of the gamers of the year to Kotaku
http://kotaku.com/gamers-of-the-yea...m_source=Kotaku_Twitter&utm_medium=Socialflow

Kinda surprised with Nikki.
As for why I main characters:
:4myfriends:: Main in Brawl. Kinda dropped him in beginning but after the buffs, he is now my fulltime main.
:4greninja:: Favorite pokemon. Kinda stopped using him even when I realize I cannot do any of the advanced techniques.
:4marth:: Secondary in Brawl. Was :4lucina:because waifu but dropped her as she felt underwhelming.
:4robinf:: Fire Emblem Awakening was one of my favorite games and playstyle is fun.
:4littlemac:: Was very interested from his trailer and I love his playstyle.
:4falco:: Secondary in Brawl
:4shulk:: Xenoblade is one of my favorite games. Need frame data buffs tho.
:4pit:: Loved Uprising and needed a high tier secondary. Might switch to :4darkpit: after the buffs.
:4lucas:: Secondary in Brawl
:4corrinf:: Extremely hyped for Fates so of course I am going to try to main her.
:4feroy::4cloud:: Look, I love sword fighters,ok. :p

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Brawl's single player mode, once you completed the SSE, is just as lackluster as other Smash games.

Unless you like beating records and all that, Smash single player was never great.

Even so, SSE was more fun in co-op than alone.
Aside from SSE, Brawl at least had Target Smash, a more consistent Classic Mode, and Boss Rush, for speedrunning while Smash 4 got rid of Bosh Rush and Target Smash (replaced by Angry Birds) and then the Wii U version botched Classic Mode, Brawl didn't give you nearly as much RNG hell for 100%'ing the game (it's been literally months since "Get all customs" has become my last challenge in Smash Wii U - when it came to stickers, trophies, and CDs in Brawl, there were lots of fun ways to collect them naturally, but you could also make "Factories" to collect everything in an hour or so, but you can't do this in Smash 4 due to the seriously gimped drop rate of collectibles in normal Smash matches). Overall the Challenges were better balanced and more geared towards actually training you to be good at the game than just grinding for stuff, which is what the singleplayer mode of a fighting game SHOULD do.

Also you didn't need an in-game currency to play Classic Mode at whatever difficulty you want.

And while Brawl's online was bad technically (Smash 4 isn't much better though), it actually had a few extra modes like Multi-Man Brawl and Home Run Contest. And they even held official contests for Target Smash runs.

And SSE itself just makes it miles better than Smash 4's. 30+ levels you can play through with 30+ characters that completely change how you approach it, had a story that allowed for cutscenes featuring some actual character interactions, had cool bosses with some of them being Nintendo characters, introduced new mechanics as it went along, had 5 difficulties that actually made a significant difference, and had a ton of replay value for speed-runs, no sticker runs, co-op, etc. SSE would be justified as being sold as it's own game in all honesty. Even an average run takes 12 hours average, which is more than some of Nintendo's current single-player offerings.

In terms of modes and ways to play, Brawl is miles better than Smash 4, and commendable even against other single-player experiences.

Last edited:

Naoshi

i had more fun with smash run than anything else Brawl ever had to offer combined tbh

and that isnt (or is) saying a lot because smash run was the only SP content i really enjoyed from smash 4 as a whole

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Aside from SSE, Brawl at least had Target Smash, a more consistent Classic Mode, and Boss Rush, for speedrunning while Smash 4 got rid of Bosh Rush and Target Smash (replaced by Angry Birds) and then the Wii U version botched Classic Mode, Brawl didn't give you nearly as much RNG hell for 100%'ing the game (it's been literally months since "Get all customs" has become my last challenge in Smash Wii U - when it came to stickers, trophies, and CDs in Brawl, there were lots of fun ways to collect them naturally, but you could also make "Factories" to collect everything in an hour or so, but you can't do this in Smash 4 due to the seriously gimped drop rate of collectibles in normal Smash matches). Overall the Challenges were better balanced and more geared towards actually training you to be good at the game than just grinding for stuff, which is what the singleplayer mode of a fighting game SHOULD do.

Also you didn't need an in-game currency to play Classic Mode at whatever difficulty you want.

And while Brawl's online was bad technically (Smash 4 isn't much better though), it actually had a few extra modes like Multi-Man Brawl and Home Run Contest. And they even held official contests for Target Smash runs.

And SSE itself just makes it miles better than Smash 4's. 30+ levels you can play through with 30+ characters that completely change how you approach it, had a story that allowed for cutscenes featuring some actual character interactions, had cool bosses with some of them being Nintendo characters, introduced new mechanics as it went along, had 5 difficulties that actually made a significant difference, and had a ton of replay value for speed-runs, no sticker runs, co-op, etc. SSE would be justified as being sold as it's own game in all honesty. Even an average run takes 12 hours average, which is more than some of Nintendo's current single-player offerings.

In terms of modes and ways to play, Brawl is miles better than Smash 4, and commendable even against other single-player experiences.

All-Star is much better than Brawl. And while Target Blast is better in Brawl, it was beyond awful because how generic it was and I rather take Angry Birds than a butchered Target mode.

Master and Crazy Orders still exist and I hate how people never talk about it when it comes to single player modes because it's good considering how much you can go through it for so much stuff and helps with the custom moves grinding.

Classic Mode while seems BS at moments is alright, it's just that the 3DS version is the bet in the series due to the multiple pathways you can go with.

Even then, I just want Melee's adventure mode back. It's short but really expansive, the multiple NINTENDO worlds you can go through instead of generic levels. And lastly just the secrets it has like the ability to fight Falco, Luigi and Giga Bowser.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
All-Star is much better than Brawl. And while Target Blast is better in Brawl, it was beyond awful because how generic it was and I rather take Angry Birds than a butchered Target mode.

Master and Crazy Orders still exist and I hate how people never talk about it when it comes to single player modes because it's good considering how much you can go through it for so much stuff and helps with the custom moves grinding.

Classic Mode while seems BS at moments is alright, it's just that the 3DS version is the bet in the series due to the multiple pathways you can go with.

Even then, I just want Melee's adventure mode back. It's short but really expansive, the multiple NINTENDO worlds you can go through instead of generic levels. And lastly just the secrets it has like the ability to fight Falco, Luigi and Giga Bowser.
Target Smash was still fun in Brawl and miles above Target Blast. While I prefer how previous games did it, Brawl's version still had the appeal of allowing you to experiment with multiple characters in the same maps and also experiment with items. And I can forgive it since SSE fills a similar niche as Target Smash anyway (e.g platforming-action levels with a speed run appeal).

All-Star isn't really much different between the two. And as others have mentioned, Brawl's All-Star was more controlled anyway, you didn't have to deal with more than 3 characters at once.

I'm aware of Master Orders and Crazy Orders. And no, they are not good for custom grinding, and are at their core just generic fights that you can set up in Special Smash and what not anyway. Like I said, "Get all customs" has been my last challenge in Smash Wii U for MONTHS now. Crazy Orders is pretty much all I play in the game besides online now, and that's been the case for months. I have been stuck on getting all of Wario's customs for about a month now particularly, the game just won't give me any. It's the best way to grind for custom moves but that's not saying much at all.

Melee's Adventure Mode wasn't that great, it's alright though. Only the Mario and Zelda level are worth talking about, the rest are completely lazy and have nothing going on. And while I would prefer if SSE was set in Nintendo worlds, it's hardly a deal breaker. The level design and art design is still great, and some of the locations are obvious homages to Nintendo locations. And the idea of the characters living in one original world was worth experimenting with anyway.

Last edited:

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Favorite Smash Characters?

Well, I hate to be basic, but here are my top 5:

5. :4mario: Mained him in the original game. Everybody told me he sucked in Melee, and I kicked all their asses as him.
4. :4bowser: Wasn't very good in Melee, but I enjoyed playing as him. He's only gotten better imo.
3. :4ganondorf: Come on. That spike.
2. :4dedede:He was such a blast to play as in Brawl. His sass was amazing. And dat hammer.
1. :4olimar: I literally went 4 years without losing a match as Olimar (Except when we did 1v2 matches). Not because I was amazing, but because none of us were that good. But man, his Brawl version is so much better than his SSB4 version. I cri evertime.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Smol Nuzlocke update
I caught two Pokemon
egaddmario egaddmario as an E Unown
And @tehponycorn as a Rhyhorn
Both getting boxed
And Oni learned Swagger, my headcanon just gets more accurate each second
I then spent my money on the Game Corner
This is ****ing bull**** there is no way to win this!
Well, at least it was good to see what Pokemon will become when Konami buys it
What's my Hidden Power type? :awesome:

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
I just gotta say.. the more I watch Bayonetta's trailer, the more excited I am that she got in. She looks really great.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Oh, characters I play?

:4robinm: Zoning and trapping. My most wanted newcomer and a character I empathize with deeply.

:4ness: I've loved this little guy since 64. So much fun and power. And I'm a MOTHER dweeb too, so that helps.

:4olimar: I really enjoyed Pikmin 3. I also like his strategic ammo style.
I'd main Red Pikmin, but it isn't a character.

:4mewtwo: My favorite character from Melee. Plus, people can't even understand the true form of his attacks/buffs.

:4charizard: In fighting games, I love heavy hitting, slow characters with a few tricks. And who doesn't love dragons/pokemon?

:4marth: FE fanatic, and zoning potential in general. I wish he was as mobile as in Brawl/Melee though.

:4littlemac: Just for fun. "DANCE LIKE A FLY, BITE LIKE A MOSQUITO!"

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Mains:
:4shulk:- Most wanted newcomer. He's fun and technical to play. Xenoblade Chronicles is also an amazing game, which definitely influenced my decision to want him and then main him.
:4mewtwo:- My newest main! I love Pokemon and Mewtwo is THE legendary. He's been a blast to play too! I'm loving his double jump/aerial confusion mix-ups and I'm having a hard time thinking up something more satisfying than landing a disable and then a fully charged smash.
:4pit:- I played him in Brawl but I love this iteration of him even more. Especially after playing Uprising, which is one of my favorite games. Period.
:4olimar:- My Brawl main. I'm trying to get him to work in Smash 4, but there's just something about him this game that's not really resonating with me like he used to. I'm playing him more casually but will never drop him because he was my most wanted newcomer for Brawl and I love Pikmin.

D

Deleted member

Complaining about a party/fighting game having lackluster single player is like complaining about an RPG not having multiplayer
What's my Hidden Power type? :awesome:
This, my friend, is a question I'll probably never be able to answer
Jk I'll check it later

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
So I saw we were talking about how sales bunny should be in Smash a few pages ago

I said that first bubs, many pages ago

I'm the pioneer of Badge Bunny for Smash

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well i guess it's my turn.

64:
:falcon64:: He is powerful, fast and fun. What can you ask more?
:samus64:: She is maybe not that great. But she still better than Brawl Samus IMO. Also, i love her Dair and the Charge Shot have unlimited reach.
:mario64:: He is well rounded and fun. He is like a more simple of Falcon with different combo of course.

Melee:
:ganondorfmelee:: He is just so powerful and fun. And he is kinda slow, but who care when you play the king of disrespect?
:mewtwomelee:: Altough not very good. I still find Mewtwo fun to play as. Despite his cons, his pro make worth it for me.
:samusmelee:: She is Melee Samus. I don't have to say anything else.

Brawl:
:rob:: This guy is just a wall of projectile that his fun to play as. Really, i love his projectile.
:lucario:: I always founded that Lucario was a well rouded character. With his Aura not being too "gimmicky" and that he possesed alot of tool that Smash 4 sadly nerfed.
:pit:: I don't know why, i always find Pit really fun to play.

Smash 4:
:4mii:: I find all the Mii Fighter to be all fun in their own way. And it make me sad that, except the Mii Brawl. Everyone think that :4miisword: and :4miigun: are just really awful. They have some good thing i swear!
:4samus:: She is probably the second best Samus in the Smash Bros series for me. I love her combo and projectile game. And she can kill, contrary to Brawl Samus.
:4ganondorf:: The disrespect was never as good as in Melee. I love it!!
:4megaman:: Even tough i don't play him as much as the other i mentionned. I think Mega Man is a really interesting character to play, when still being fun of course. And his moveset his just so good for a Mega Man fan like me.
:4mewtwo:: I think that he is a very good Glass Canon. Sure, you can die earlier but you're opponet can be KO easily if you know what you are doing. Plus, the patch make him so much better.

Last edited:

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Complaining about a party/fighting game having lackluster single player is like complaining about an RPG not having multiplayer

This, my friend, is a question I'll probably never be able to answer
Jk I'll check it later
C'mon Hidden Power Psychic! I need that delicious STAB for the box I'll be sitting in :teeth:

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Mains:
:4olimar:- My Brawl main. I'm trying to get him to work in Smash 4, but there's just something about him this game that's not really resonating with me like he used to. I'm playing him more casually but will never drop him because he was my most wanted newcomer for Brawl and I love Pikmin.
Dude, me too! He's just barely viable for me in SM4SH. It's weird. I think we just have to learn a very different playstyle with him. :'(

Burruni

Smash Hero
Mains subject?
:4jigglypuff:: Pokemon nerd who loves air game. Also when people say she's a joke character and don't know rest made people re-evaluate their lives as kids.

:4ganondorf:: NO ONE MAN SHOULD HAVE ALL DAT POWAH. Got with him in Melee and have stuck to. Just wish... he was more viable.

:4wario2:: My most wanted character for Brawl. Granted, I wanted him.... y'know, inspired by HIS ACTUAL GAMES but he came as a wonderful middleground of Jiggs and Ganon for me.

:4bowserjr:: One of TWO newcomers from main disc that I enjoy playing. A fairly floaty trickster with great aerials and mind games of some of the specials.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Since everyone else is doing it, here's my list of mains I use.

:4drmario:: Love this guy and prefer him over Mario WAY more. I think after playing him for so long has made me master the character.

:4littlemac:: Fun to play as, and so satisfying when you land moves. Also great figuring out airal combos.

:4ganondorf:: I don't care what anyone says, Ganondorf is great in this game. Besides being one of my favorite Nintendo villins, he has some great kill moves. He's called "King of Disrespect" for a reason.

:4wario:: With a quirky moveset, Wario is a blast to play as, hard to master. I can't help but laugh when playing as him since he has probably my favorite moveset out of any character. Bike shenanigans all the way.

:4dk:: Never liked DK in previous Smash games. Now, he's actually really fun to play as. Giving people the "Banana Slamma" is also fun.

:4mewtwo:: Took some time, but I can effectively play and enjoy Mewtwo. Recent buffs also helped, but I thought he was still fun before.

:4bayonetta:: Not even playing the character yet hasn't stopped me from making her one of my mains. Can't wait to play as her. Love the character, love the moveset she has.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Dude, me too! He's just barely viable for me in SM4SH. It's weird. I think we just have to learn a very different playstyle with him. :'(
I've tried playing him so many different ways- focus on ground, focus on grabs, focus on aerials, focus on camping, nothing really seems to work. His grab range was nerfed and only having three pikmin is tough because if you use the pikmin toss once, you're down a third of your options. His light weight combined with laggy kill options (RIP U-smash, F-smash and D-smash are always stale) and only one kill throw (blue up throw 140%+) makes him a pain to actually get the kill. He can rack up damage no problem, but that's about it. It's not fair that some characters like Charizard and Ness can kill super early with throws when Olimar's Brawl variant previously could and now can't. If he got some power back into his throws, we might have something, but Sakurai and the team seem to think he's fine the way he is...

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
My mains, huh?

:4luigi:: Favorite gaming character, first main
:4falcon:: Played him in Brawl because I thought he was really cool, and sucked at him. Now I'm really good as him and he's fun.
:4jigglypuff:: Mained in Brawl for the funniness factor but soon became one of my top mains
:4ganondorf:: Mained for his Smurfadorf skin, but I stayed for the satisfaction of...well, everything his moves do.
:snake:: I got into MGS and realized how awesome his moveset was and how fun it was.
:4ryu:: Mained because I loved his moveset and his design, like, a lot
:4drmario:: A heavy hitting Mario was a good choice for me, and he was always really cool, and I also love his design
:4pacman:: I love and respect him for being the father of gaming, so I had to main him; plus an awesome moveset.
:4wario2:: Started playing on For Fun for the giggles, but soon really loved his moveset. Always loved the character too.
:4duckhunt:: It's an adorable dog (and bird). Oh, and a unique moveset too.
:4bowserjr::4roy:: I always subconciously wanted Jr in Smash, and the Kart moveset is too great.
:4miibrawl:: I love up-close brute force characters, and also love to make my own characters.
:4bayonetta:: While I initially did not like her, she very quickly grew onto me and I now will be maining her. I love combo characters and she looks really really great.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hopping on the "why I main" bandwagon:

:4shulk: - Xenoblade was one of my favorite games from the previous console generation, Shulk was a likable protagonist, and I like his moveset.
:4cloud: - I like Final Fantasy, and his moveset is fun.
:4link: - Zelda fan here, and I've played him since Smash 64.
:4megaman: - Also a Mega Man fan, and I like how his moveset consists of weapons and abilities throughout the series.
:4luigi: - He's Luigi for crying out loud!
:4falcon: - Always enjoyed his moveset. I also couldn't get enough of hearing "FALCON PUNCH!" when I was younger.
:4marth::4feroy::4lucina: - I like Fire Emblem, and Marth was my main in Melee.
:4sonic: - He's Sonic for crying out loud!
:4ryu: - Never mained Ryu in any Street Fighter game other than the first, but he is loads of fun here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
TEC-XX is an amazing character. I know this is random, but I need to gush about it.

I mean, he doesn't betray you, he's just a kind robot with a soul. I really need to replay TTYD soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom