• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Flash 2: Mr. Game And Watch Gets His Game On!

Ultresmasher5

Smash Journeyman
Why doesn't this game have a it's own forum like the rest of the games? I understand it's no Project M, but it's definitely the most popular Smash fangame (unless you count Project M). It would benefit from having a forum, but I guess there's dat competitive bias tho :dizzy:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Why doesn't this game have a it's own forum like the rest of the games? I understand it's no Project M, but it's definitely the most popular Smash fangame (unless you count Project M). It would benefit from having a forum, but I guess there's dat competitive bias tho :dizzy:
Smash Flash has a (very tiny) competitive scene, y'know!

SSF2 deserving it's own forum? Nope. But I guess giving a forum to the major 3 Smash fan-games (Flash 2, Smash Land and the other one :troll:) would be more than needed.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Smash Flash has a (very tiny) competitive scene, y'know!

SSF2 deserving it's own forum? Nope. But I guess giving a forum to the major 3 Smash fan-games (Flash 2, Smash Land and the other one :troll:) would be more than needed.
I can see (and do want) SSF2 and SSBC getting their own boards, but not SSL. Not really much to talk about when it comes to that.

Last edited:

itsameluigi1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
luigitime1290
Well. He LOOKS like someone's shadow, and I asked for Shadow, so I got what I wanted.

XP

RadicalMongoose

Smash Apprentice
I was there when they reveled him, holy crap people were salty. I wanted zero, but I have a feeling he'll get his chance at some point. What would be the purpose of the Central Highway Stage then? Clearly no one in their right mind would add X over zero, especially when Vanilla mega man is already in the game.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I have no reason to be salty. Cause I'm never going to play it. I mean, great effort and all on the game and I commend it, but it doesn't exactly stack up to any Smash Bros games on the consoles. Sorry. Just my opinion.

RadicalMongoose

Smash Apprentice
I have no reason to be salty. Cause I'm never going to play it. I mean, great effort and all on the game and I commend it, but it doesn't exactly stack up to any Smash Bros games on the consoles. Sorry. Just my opinion.
I just enjoy anything that lets me play smash in any capacity. But I understand.

Top Bottom