• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Crusade - v0.9.0 Demo Available for download!

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Patience is a virtue. A virtual virtue.

I'm just spending all this time practicing with my new controller in v 0.5. I'm almost as good as I am with the keyboard now.

Da Generic Name

Smash Cadet
You guys should join the forum.
Anyways, I don't believe this was posted here yet:
Dr.MarioX said:
Today, a new demo will arrive here on the site. Just for fun, here's everything new you need to check out:

-Fighter: Captain Falcon
-Fighter: Lucas
-Fighter: Lucario
-Fighter: Saki
-Stage: Kingdom I
-Stage: Planet Namek
-Stage: Planet Flora
-Stage: Bramble Blast
-Stage: New Battlefield
-Stage: New Final Destination
-Stage: New Mute City
-Mode: Break the Targets
-Mode: Board the Platforms
-Option: Item Switch
-Option: Score Display
-Other: New HUD
-Other: Animated Mugshots
-Other: New Waluigi Voices
-Other: Many Bug Fixes

I deeply apologize that Rosalina will not make it this time- She will be in soon and videos will be posted of her.
I'd also like to say that SSBC's development will be moving quicker after this demo. We have changed the roster some and will be making anything we can as soon as possible.
Also, Adam Malkovich was taken off the roster, and taking his place as a starter character is Ridley. Ridley WAS already going to be in the game, but now he's a starter. The replacement for Adam will be unlockable.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
"Then suddenly... Jigglypuff. EVERYWHERE."
wow, I even managed to get the hang of Jigglypuff at long last. I think the reason I didn't think she was as floaty as in Brawl is because she can't rising pound in crusade (yet?).
I should probably do some more work on the ancient minister too... although I did make his taunt.

hm... Falcon88 and Phantom7 aren't online now... wonder what they could be up to... :/

SuperFlash38

Smash Cadet
Boy Jiggs is one of the first characters I mastered.Don't get it, why they like more "cool" characters than Jiggs Olimar and Ice Climbers....If there is one character I hate it is IKE....

DBlock14

Smash Journeyman
Boy Jiggs is one of the first characters I mastered.Don't get it, why they like more "cool" characters than Jiggs Olimar and Ice Climbers....If there is one character I hate it is IKE....
Ike is one of the cheapest characters I have ever seen anybody use. I'm cheap with him too, but other players are just professional cheapists, you know what I'm saying man, it's wild.

DBlock14

Smash Journeyman
Dr.MarioX said:
Be sure you have 7Zip installed on your computer to extract the downloaded files. Have any questions or just wanna talk about the demo? Go to the chat box at the bottom of the home page!

v0.6 Sounds (place in root folder of the game)
Click Here

Music Packs (Still Uploading)
First Music Pack (Menu, Bonus Stages, and Common)

Main Game and Root Folder (Still Uploading)

Last edited by Dr.MarioX on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
we almost have success (this post is from the forums) http://ssbc.motionsforum.com/t469-ssbc-version-06-demo-downloads

EDIT:sorry, double post, just realized

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Wow, must take a while to upload... might as well just keep working on the minister...

Hey Falcon88, can I have a blank mugshot border? I think I've got a good shot for it.

people who haven't already should join the other forum and go to the chatbox. it's instant news from dr.marioX.

EDIT: U GAIZ!!! The EXE!!! It's done!

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Is fully out

INSTRUCTIONS:
-Make sure all Zips (Music Packs are optional) are downloaded.
-First extract the Zip titled "SSBC 0.6 DEMO.7z"
-Then extract the Zip titled "0.6FighterandStage.7z" in the folder the first Zip creates
-In the "music" folder (create it if there is not one), extract all of the Music packs. You may place your own Mp3 or OGG files in these folders as well.
-Run the exe in SSBC's root folder with the Smash Ball icon.
-Enjoy!

Be sure you have 7Zip installed on your computer to extract the downloaded files. Have any questions or just wanna talk about the demo? Go to the chat box at the bottom of the home page!

v0.6 Sounds (place in root folder of the game)
Click Here

Music Packs (Still Uploading)
First Music Pack (Menu, Bonus Stages, and Common)
Second Music Pack (Asteroid Field, Bramble Blast, Battlefield, and Castle Siege)
Third Music Pack (Chemical Plant, Cuman's Arena, Final Destination, Planet Flora)

Main Game and Root Folder (Still Uploading)
Fighter and Stage Folders
Main Game

DBlock14

Smash Journeyman
dettadeus already proved that point okay, yes its up, and yes I have been playing it. And if you look at the last page, you will see I was at the site before you were and I have kept the site open since, so I was keeping up with the updates. One more thing, don't come to me and start calling me an idiot until you learn how to speak and write proper english, okay

dettadeus

Smash Lord
I got some good news and some bad news.
Good news: Demo is awesome, Lucario's awesome, and I finished the mugshots! :D
Bad news: Although krystal's new final smash animation is EPIC, she got nerfed really badly (i've gotten it to do 53%, which isn't even half of its previous 120% maximum). And I can't really fit the minister's name on the mugshot. But I tried.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
meh, personally I like the second one. The third one goes into the picture, and while he is "ancient", ancient isn't a noun.

also, does anyone know the format that the sound effects should be in?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
dettadeus already proved that point okay, yes its up, and yes I have been playing it. And if you look at the last page, you will see I was at the site before you were and I have kept the site open since, so I was keeping up with the updates. One more thing, don't come to me and start calling me an idiot until you learn how to speak and write proper english, okay
*Sigh* tipical. You dont have enought arguments to prove you are wrong (Other than "I was here before you" (And thats is stupid because the update was put on the crusade forums)) so you troll me about dont know how to talk english. Have i?????? is my third language, i dont have to speak it like a native.

DBlock14

Smash Journeyman
Who said, it was an argument, I was just saying I was there and aware of the Main Game being up. Everything for that game wasn't uploaded, that is why I said for you to read the post, it said "(Still Uploading)". Have you gone to school? Have you taken English courses? If you did, then you would realize that writing "are you idiot" and "don't know to talk english" is not proper English. I never said anything about you being a native or of any other decent. Don't jump to conclusions, and don't put words in my mouth.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Who said, it was an argument, I was just saying I was there and aware of the Main Game being up. Everything for that game wasn't uploaded, that is why I said for you to read the post, it said "(Still Uploading)". Have you gone to school? Have you taken English courses? If you did, then you would realize that writing "are you idiot" and "don't know to talk english" is not proper English. I never said anything about you being a native or of any other decent. Don't jump to conclusions, and don't put words in my mouth.
And don't continue this "argument". If you have differences that need to be settled, settle them in a wi-fi brawl or something. We ARE on a smash bros forum.

anyway, back to the topic at hand...

Lionman

Smash Champion
I tried the 0.5 demo and the game is awesome, nice work guys i will play this game seriously

Is there some kind of pad option? keyboard sucks

dettadeus

Smash Lord
I tried the 0.5 demo and the game is awesome, nice work guys i will play this game seriously

Is there some kind of pad option? keyboard sucks
If you have a gamepad, then yes. Joy2key and the software the controller came with are what I use to configure it. What kind of controller do you have?

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
Ps2 Gamepad usb adapter
That should work excellently if you use Joy2Key or XPadder to map keys to certain buttons. Remember that once you have keys mapped to every button, you can map the controls in the game directly to your controller. A PS2 controller should work really well.

Ohhh, what disfortune, more waiting.....BTW why they are reuploading the demo 0.6?
Mainly due to glitch fixes. We first had to patch the executable file used to run the game, but thanks to a peculiar mishap with MediaFire, our other files were missing and could not be retrieved. So in the end, we simply re-uploaded the whole game.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
...ok, my norton security system just said that the new exe was a threat... and deleted it...
and I replaced the old one with the new one... so now I don't have an EXE since it's not in the recycling bin...
can you guys just PM me the one you put up yesterday? it worked just fine for me.

EDIT: never mind. just had to change the security settings.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
ah, I was wondering why it was the same tune but it sounded different. I have the movie version as background music for final destination, among other advent children songs...

Top Bottom