• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

super smash bros: the lost episode (stunt demos!)

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
actualy its my sis's dog she never walks her so i have to do it for her...well...she walks her sometimes but not ebough... if you caffnt understand me its cuz my comp has problems and i cant see my own typing...:lol:

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
hey i'm making new videos with better sounds music etc and i will be editing them with imovie too!!! i'm inproving thanks to infinitegxt and princezane...any others i forgot say "I".

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
what gxt??? anyways...sorry that i fussed and acted immature and another thing...im starting to get better at least with falkon and mario). thanks for watching..."thank you so much for-a playing my video!
lol haha...it's from super mario 64.

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
thanks everyone! im getting better and have 1 more video for you,featuring giga bowser and the action replay!
edit: anyone interested?

Top Bottom