• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

super smash bros: the lost episode (stunt demos!)

mario-man

Smash Lord
Still can't find it. Nevermind.

VGC, I think you have the potential to do better, but they weren't the worst thing I've ever seen.

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
i always d that im realy bad-*** when i play marth i taunt in each direction or taunt after i dodge XD! mcscruff ur just mad that your not as good as me and i am home... also type"" smash melee lost" ,mario

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
VGC - Honestly, if you want people to take you serious about combo vids and everything: Do it against a human player that is not sandbagging (preferably in tournament matches or something of equal intensity).

Oh, and guys, stop the flaming/spam. I'd hate for someone with a red name tag to start docking people for being stupid <_<

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
i cant find any humans here! jk... nobody my age will come... on wendsday i will meet a friend though...

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
XD. Oh man. This is so hilarious. You dont seem to understand the extreme amounts of sarcasm you are being subjected to right now you n00b. Everyone is really laughing at how bad you are and you think they are actually laughing with you. These videos were pathetic. Everything about them was terrible. Terrible quality, terrible site hosting, you yourself have a terrible attitude, complete lack of competent grammatical skill, low intelligence, are extremely gullible, and on top of all that, you suck at smash. Your very presence here is an insult to the game. Come back when you hit puberty.

PS: I dont care if I get modded. Are you seeing this nonsense? This just has to be said.

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
you know what? all of you are ***-holes besides princezane and darc none of you thought about me you where like "III" and " ME ME ME" what if i cant get a cigital camera what if my "dad" left before i was 4 what if my mom cant pay for 2 children and herself unless she works too much what if i need to give her money to help pay the **** bills? and what if i'm saving up for some ****? why do you all expect me to grab things and obtain them out of thin air? what if i cant do everything? your all treating me bad and im making videos for you? why the hell would i do that? im finnished with what i need to say you *****es. ps i never said any of this was true.also those videos are not me at my best

Elrodillazo

Smash Apprentice
dude calm down the vids were decent really you just need to practice the adv. techs

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Wait, why am I a jerk? I also enjoyed your video, I don't know what these other people are talking about.

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
you know what? all of you are ***-holes
And you are a talentless little punk who cant take the truth.

besides princezane and darc none of you thought about me
Maybe thats because you are an idiot who insults the very people who you want to see your crappy videos.

you where like "III" and " ME ME ME"
Fail.

what if i cant get a cigital camera
Get one. What are you 5?

what if my "dad" left before i was 4
That has absolutely nothing to do with this.

what if my mom cant pay for 2 children and herself unless she works too much what if i need to give her money to help pay the **** bills?
Dont bring your personal issues on to smashboards. This isnt a place to whine and complain about your problems.

and what if i'm saving up for some ****?
Thats no excuse.

why do you all expect me to grab things and obtain them out of thin air?
Standard Equipment for making videos.
1. 1 copy of SSBM
2. 1 GC
3. 1 A/V enabled television set
4. 1 computer and/or laptop with video editing capabilities
5. a hosting site
6. A video camera.

Now in most "normal" homes these are all commonplace. If you are not living in a "normal" home you have absolutely no reason to be complaining to us.

what if i cant do everything?
What if, what if, what if! STFU already! Everyone else can. Just because you cant doesnt mean **** to us.

your all treating me bad and im making videos for you?
You are the one who acted like an ***wipe when I gave you simple advice. You acted like a ****plug whenever anyone criticized you about anything. You have only yourself to blame.

why the hell would i do that?
Exactly!

im finnished with what i need to say you *****es.
Real mature kid.

ps i never said any of this was true.also those videos are not me at my best
Then wtf was the point of your post? You get mad at other when you dont even provide an explanation for how ****y your videos are?

I am almost 100% sure that you are under 10 years old. No one over 10 should be acting as childish and dumb as you.

P.S. Learn to spell you illiterate piece of ****

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
your still only thinking of yourself and you are name-calling and flaming... get out of my thread please gxt and i never said any of that was true.in fact never come back you worthless piece of crap.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
lmao...thats no way to treat someonw. 2 wrongs dont make a right! worthless peaice of crap.....
yur mama tauht u betta!

dont wry bout equipment., i record my matches with a webcam :p

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
your still only thinking of yourself
What does that have to do with anything? Im not thinking only of myself. Im just proving the fact that you are an idiot which has nothing to do with me.

and you are name-calling and flaming..
So are you you hypocritical piece of ****.

g
et out of my thread please gxt
No.

and i never said any of that was true.
Then why the **** would you post it you ******?

in fact never come back you worthless piece of crap.
Funny, I remember MYSELF saying the same thing to you in my last post. Try to come up with something original before you start telling me whats what you n00b.

You know what? You suck at smash. No matter how much you argue with anyone that fact will not change, so please continue allowing me to slaughter you. Im rather enjoying this anyway :rolleyes:

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
i'm just saying possibilities duh! and your just still thinking of yourself saying you suck blah blah get a video camera and ur like u suck and im not trying to play (i never play for real onlyfor fun because thats what i think gaming is all about) so don't be all like u suck too blury and don't call names anymore cuz i'll stop too so please stop being ... "mean" please.

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
ur not looking at yourself and saying "oh i guess i'm being mean i need to stop." your turning it against me and flaming. have you no shame? you sound foolish to me how you won't consider other people and you are too selfish to understand anything...childish.

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
You said you were gonna stop you little ****.

ur not looking at yourself and saying "oh i guess i'm being mean i need to stop."
I dont give a ****! You are being an *******. You just wont shut the **** up and then criticise other people for not shutting up. You ******** underage hypocrite.

your turning it against me and flaming.
You are the only one being a ****.

have you no shame?
:ohwell: Failure.

you sound foolish to me
Failure.

how you won't consider other people
Failure.

and you are too selfish to understand anything...childish.
Shut up already you ****ing load. Every time you post you just make everyone hate you more. Your videos suck. Bottom line. It doesnt matter who is being mean to whom. You still are a disgrace and people will flame you as long as you are a disgrace you little prick. Now keep posting so I can flame you more. :mad:

vericz

Smash Champion
When making a video you SHOULD think of your audience, not yourself (unless you're recording and improving your game) These vids are junk, I watched them. And there is no need to come onto smashboards and complain because your vid is not the greatest. We all have our personal problems and others may be worst than yours. please keep you personal information to yourself, we don't want to know nor do we care. I personally hope this thread is closed so there are no more insults from a kid who can't take criticism. Maybe when you mature more and actually make a decent vid people will be more willing to help you improve more.

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
kid? wtf? i know they are not the best but you dont need to say they suck. you sound like you only like being mean. dont say they suck just say what needs to be inproved

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
Thank you, thank you, thank you, InfiniteGXT. I've been wanting to do what you're doing every single time I've seen this kid post. Does anyone here actually believe he's 16 as he says?

EDIT: I love how you say that GXT is only thinking about himself, when you're obviously the most narcissistic idiot on this board. You are completely incapable of thinking from someone else's point of view, you rationalize your actions with absolutely no reasoning, and you are completely incapable of taking criticism. You ask for comments, we're gonna give them. They won't necessarily be nice. The world is not nice, learn to deal with it now before you actually have to function in society. On top of it all, you have the grammatical skills of a ******** monkey with a blindfold on and only one hand.

I can't believe people like you exist.

Nurok

Smash Lord
ok let me put what GXT said in a nicer way
Get a video camera and/or capture card. Videos are not supposed to impress you, their supposed too impress us the audience.
Don't bring you personal problems on line, because in this world, we solve our problems ourselves. and life is a *****. stop whining about it.
basically, instead of making your videos within 50 seconds, learn from the tutorials we have on the site, like in the videography forum, where they tell u the equipment to buy and stuff,
and if your 16, get a job to pay for this equipment
just my 2 cents

vericz

Smash Champion
kid? wtf? i know they are not the best but you dont need to say they suck. you sound like you only like being mean. dont say they suck just say what needs to be inproved
Actually if you took the time to read the posts made on your thread you would know that I already suggested ways for you to improve your videos. I'll quote it here so you don't have to go back and look

I would like to continue by saying not everyone has a myspace account. For you to sit there and expect us to watch a video that we can't view unless we sign up is just ignorant to me. And then getting aggravated for us asking you to put it on youtube when you didn't even give us a reason why you couldn't just makes us not want to watch it anymore.
I actually wasted 3 minutes of time to sit and watch these videos. If you are going to record don't use a camera phone. Use a digital camera so it comes out better or a capture card for the best result. Put your dog outside or in another room, him barking throughout the first part of the video was very annoying. Also, we have already seen all these "stunts" done before and in videos with much better quality. Next time you attempt to create a video think about how you are going to do it and how we the audience will react to it.

Top Bottom