• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS Is Breaking Circle Pads

graveLotus

Smash Rookie
Threads like this scare me from buying a 3DS, haha. But i'm sure it's fine under gentle use.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Yeah don't man handle your 3ds maybe? Played the hell out of the demo already, no problems.

ten Busch

Smash Cadet
It was only really needed for underwater combat.
I remember buying it along with the game, but only really got to use it during the Ceadeus fights...

Yeah don't man handle your 3ds maybe? Played the hell out of the demo already, no problems.
I really don't see the circle pad breaking under gentle usage. I can do smashes justf fine without violently slamming it in one direction

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Learn to push buttons softly. Same with DI and shoulder buttons. Shoulder buttons wear out fast on a 3DS. If you can't adapt, -What is the point of asking our opinions/advice, if you defend your wear and tear ways?- well have fun waiting for the new 3DS. I'm assuming you don't live in Japan and thus will need to wait LONGER for the new 3DS.

Lord Horatio

Smash Apprentice
I have two questions here that need answers:
1. How aggressive are the people being with their circle pads?
2. Is it necessary to be that aggressive to play the game as fast as possible?
I don't know about the first, but from what I've played of the demo, dashing doesn't happen as fast as it does in Melee anyways, so there's no need to slam the pad.

Last edited:
Top Bottom