• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bennybabs8

Smash Rookie
Hi I received a code yesterday from a very kind website but it to my surprise it was a UK website and the code doesn't work. I need a NA code, this was disappointing cause I was so excited that I got a code and then it didn't work. So If anyone has an extra NA code it'd be awesome if you could email me it at dude1012250@gmail.com if not that's okay, I understand there's probably not to many codes left out there but I figure it's worth another shot. Thanks!

Saltix

Smash Lord
If anyone has a NA code they're willing to give up, I'd GREATLY appreciate it. My birthday just passed and I'd love nothing more than to play my favorite game

Shuragami

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3952-7513-3914
NA code please..~ Looking to be competitive with Sm4sh. The sooner I can train, the better. Thanks c:

PlTe

Smash Journeyman
Still looking for a demo code! You can send me a PM on Smash if you have one. Would be greatly appreciated!

bromanessence

Smash Rookie
Got another NA code today to give out. Looking for an artist or gamer or otherwise person of merit to drop it off with. If you can convince me in PM, then its yours. Will be editing this post later.
Thanks dude, I started a convo with you, I believe thats how to pm! Anyway thanks! And please consider me when you choose who will get the code!
Yours truly,
Bromanessence

GameyDJ

Smash Rookie
Got another NA code today to give out. Looking for an artist or gamer or otherwise person of merit to drop it off with. If you can convince me in PM, then its yours. Will be editing this post later.
Im a spriter I can sprite anything for a na code plz YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL IF YOU AGREE. PLZ.. FUTURE SAVIOR.

Mac-attack9688

Smash Cadet
Hey gang, Just checking to see if any more NA codes have surfaced.

If you have a spare one and are looking to donate to a good cause please PM me!

Last edited:

xXLucarioXx

Smash Rookie
NNID
xFonso
3DS FC
0087-3142-6872
I have a UK code that I won and i'm trading it for a US code. Only message me if you're interested and if you really do have a working US code, also please don't trick me :c

Sol-Sanctum

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone. I have ONE NA Demo Code left. I've actually been looking over several blogs trying to find someone whose been patient, isn't trying to be scammy (er I think that's a word) and seems like a cool enough person to back me up in battle. Provided someone with a code already who was an awesome guy, helped me out and ready for release day. So yeah, just looking for someone willing to be cool and fair is all. Bonus if they don't mind FC code mutual add and super Bonus if they're a decent artist and can help me with a picture. Bonus not required of course but would be appreciated. Feel free to PM.

Mac-attack9688

Smash Cadet
Hello everyone. I have ONE NA Demo Code left. I've actually been looking over several blogs trying to find someone whose been patient, isn't trying to be scammy (er I think that's a word) and seems like a cool enough person to back me up in battle. Provided someone with a code already who was an awesome guy, helped me out and ready for release day. So yeah, just looking for someone willing to be cool and fair is all. Bonus if they don't mind FC code mutual add and super Bonus if they're a decent artist and can help me with a picture. Bonus not required of course but would be appreciated. Feel free to PM.
Sent ya a PM man!

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Well someone's going to be a happy camper today. xD
I finally got my code last night, actually. The game feels great. <3

elitex12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elite X
3DS FC
5429-8241-5452
Sent you a PM! Even if you decide not to give me a code for the demo you can still add me to your friends list! Just make sure to let me know your friend code.

mrturtle73

Smash Rookie
READ THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING!
This is where you can request for codes, and, since the last thread was taken down due to things getting out of hand, please abide by these rules:
1. NO selling codes. If you want to be generous and give a code, give it to someone, do NOT sell it, otherwise you can take your business elsewhere.
2. NO offering to purchase codes, you can negotiate this through PM-ing if you want to give back.
3. Don't post multiple times, put your post and wait.
And, with that: I don't have a code, so, unless people give me more than 1 (which it isn't even likely I'll get 1!), don't ask me for codes, please.
Remember: Everyone else is just as excited as you to get their hands on it (including me), so be patient, and wait for your turn.
Don't just put a code up for the dead on the thread, though, PM it to whoever you want to give it to.
(This being said, I, too, would appreciate a NA code, if anyone has one available)
Special thanks to PTHsmash for donating to me!
READ THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING!
This is where you can request for codes, and, since the last thread was taken down due to things getting out of hand, please abide by these rules:
1. NO selling codes. If you want to be generous and give a code, give it to someone, do NOT sell it, otherwise you can take your business elsewhere.
2. NO offering to purchase codes, you can negotiate this through PM-ing if you want to give back.
3. Don't post multiple times, put your post and wait.
And, with that: I don't have a code, so, unless people give me more than 1 (which it isn't even likely I'll get 1!), don't ask me for codes, please.
Remember: Everyone else is just as excited as you to get their hands on it (including me), so be patient, and wait for your turn.
Don't just put a code up for the dead on the thread, though, PM it to whoever you want to give it to.
(This being said, I, too, would appreciate a NA code, if anyone has one available)
Special thanks to PTHsmash for donating to me!
Hi i live in North america and i would love a code i dont want to beg but if u have one in hand please select me for the code give away i would be forever grateful.

Hi i live in NA i would like a code i would be gracious forever just pm it to me God bless u bye. North America

Last edited by a moderator:

krylonshadow

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, first time poster here (actually I think I was on SWF a long time ago). I decided to work from home today while anxiously waiting for the UPS guy to deliver my brand new (refurbished) 3DS XL. He's still not here, the jerk. I actually bought it just for SSB seeing as I've been playing the series since 64 and have basically bought every Nintendo console just for it (I'm planning to get a Wii U for it as well). It would be awesome if I could get a demo code to christen my 3DS XL when it gets here any minute now. I'm looking forward to joining this community in the future. Thanks!!

burritobob

Smash Rookie
Please PM me a NA code. It's for my friend, so we can play the Smash demo in anticipation of the game launch.

Warningdontread

Smash Rookie
NNID
Warningdontread
3DS FC
3952-8138-9680
Danm, the two days I'm out of town they give like 7 codes away T-T. So yeah, if anyone still have a code, pm me even if your gonna post it out here in the thread so I can get ready.

BriefCasey795

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AwesomeCasey
3DS FC
4382-2575-1384
Does anyone got any demo codes to spare? Feel like giving one to my brother and one of my friends.

If anyone's generous enough, I'd really appreciate it.

Warningdontread

Smash Rookie
NNID
Warningdontread
3DS FC
3952-8138-9680
PM me your friend code, I'm looking for friends online to play 3ds game. Also for the code, I don't want to call myself a cool guy cause I'm going to sound narcissist but we could chat someday; also I have a neighbor/friend which is a good artist, he would gladly help you.

Last edited:

TheMasterSpring

Smash Rookie
Hi I'm new and I've been searching for a NA code for days and days still couldn't find one, and I had a wish that'll get a code for this demo, so would anyone please PM me a code?

funtend0zii

Smash Cadet
hey dude, i'm an artist and i would gladly help you with whatever it is you need. I specialize in drawing faces.

Turbo_Ant

Smash Rookie
Hey whats up, I have an EU code that i got but i would like to trade it for a NA code. If anyone is interested PLEASE hit me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom