• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
:201c::201o::201d::201e: :201p::201l::201e::201a::201s::201e:

Why I should get an NA code:
-Villager
-New Smash game
-Gameplay
-Villager
-Been code hunting and all found codes have already been used
-Smash fan
-Villager
-I want to try out the new characters
-VILLAGER
-VILLAGER

PM me dat unlimited demo code.

Bad attempt at getting a code, I know

Last edited:

Taldiran

Smash Rookie
I've been scavenging for days, SOMEONE SAVE ME FROM THIS A05V NIGHTMARE IM LIVING AND PLEASE GIVE ME AN "NA" DEMO CODE ;_;

RIP|Merrick

Absolute Trash
NNID
Merricktherox
3DS FC
4339-2630-2726
Hey all, you probably don't know who I am, but that's alright.
I've been very interested for quite some time in trying out the latest English demo. :) I unfortunately never got the chance to play previous demo outings Smash got over the last few months, and I'd love to get a chance to give the demo a shot. If you happen to have a spare code you'd be willing to giveaway, I would really appreciate it. I've raring to give this new installment a shot, so if you have happen to have a spare or two you'd be willing to part with, you can PM me on here. Thank you so much in advance!

Pizaru-Chu

Smash Rookie
Heyya, so
I've got an AUS code that I'd really like to trade for! Prefereably NA, but an EU code would be okay too...!

dcurvey

Smash Rookie
NNID
dcurvey
3DS FC
4957-3440-8900
not going to get my hopes up, but an NA code would make my day

Sakerr1

Smash Rookie
Guessing I'm not the only one that shows up late on here to find codes. Oh well might as well wait until Friday.

not going to get my hopes up, but an NA code would make my day
Me either but it would be nice to get a code but don't worry one day before Friday we might get one soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Isen1123

Smash Cadet
Well if anyone has a code that'd be nice... I won't get one though... I guess you could post codes here but only if I'm here xD

Last edited:

xN64x

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ito1298
3DS FC
3866-8199-3779
In need of NA code please, thank you.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
If you are not posting that you want a code, this thread cannot be read

Lunchbag

Smash Rookie
NNID
Lewkzor
Heyya, so
I've got an AUS code that I'd really like to trade for! Prefereably NA, but an EU code would be okay too...!
Hey man, i'm looking for an AUS code but unfortunatly I do not have any other region codes, would there be anything else I can interested in, or would you would generous enough to give it away ^_^?

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Got another NA code today to give out. Looking for an artist or gamer or otherwise person of merit to drop it off with. If you can convince me in PM, then its yours. Will be editing this post later.

Last edited:

Pizaru-Chu

Smash Rookie
haha well, i was going to hang on to this, but staying in the 'race' isn't doing to well for me

I already was able to do what i wanted anyway (get a code to give to a friend); would have been nice to get one for myself as well, but oh well

A05W PVGV 076V XDQK

^ thats an Australian code that's unclaimed as far as I know
I know they're kind of hard to find haha
so go nuts

Enki777

Smash Rookie
Got another NA code today to give out. Looking for an artist or gamer or otherwise person of merit to drop it off with. If you can convince me in PM, then its yours. Will be editing this post later.
Also PM'd you not too long ago.

CookieLuc

Smash Rookie
If No one got an Code its no problem because i can just dont turn the power off i will download the demo friday but it would be cool so i dont have to charge my 3ds 24/7

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
If No one got an Code its no problem because i can just dont turn the power off i will download the demo friday but it would be cool so i dont have to charge my 3ds 24/7
Well, you really only need to leave the demo on for a while once each day for about 14 days. You won't need to leave it hooked to the wall 24/7.

CookieLuc

Smash Rookie
Well, you really only need to leave the demo on for a while once each day for about 14 days. You won't need to leave it hooked to the wall 24/7.
When its out i WILL need to charge because i just will wake up about 4 oclock and then playing the demo 2 hours, after shool i will play until i need to go to sleep and this all day..

CookieLuc

Smash Rookie
Oh, and Im german so i can play the game 1 day before you can buy it :3( us can only buy at 3rd and german 2. :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom