• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582
OK Nintendo got back to me and gave me some codes. I'm going to use 2/4 in 15 minutes I'll post a code. be ready. first come to use it and grab it gets it.

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
I'm assuming when the demo becomes open, this thread will be locked?

Aside from that, if anyone has a NA demo code, I would love to have one. As of 9/16 @ 4:20.

Last edited:

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582
A05V 3K8L 2XE0 7DJ6

An unused demo code as I type this. First one to register the code gets it. Good luck.

See mods? I can be a giving sub troll sometimes too.

Last edited:
NNID
browningit
3DS FC
4313-2000-6519
I wasn't lucky enough to get a code sent to me. However, I just looked up what I needed to qualify and I certainly did. A call to Nintendo and they promised me codes. Took two days, got them. So - I have 3 spares at this time, but I am giving my friends a first chance at them. If they don't reply by 8pm EST, I'll give my 3 codes to the 1st, 10th and 50th person to PM for it. That way, anyone who comes across this post has a chance a few hours from now of getting a code. I'll do my best to reply to everyone if I have the time.

Aaaand go! Smash love for everyone!

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582
I wasn't lucky enough to get a code sent to me. However, I just looked up what I needed to qualify and I certainly did. A call to Nintendo and they promised me codes. Took two days, got them. So - I have 3 spares at this time, but I am giving my friends a first chance at them. If they don't reply by 8pm EST, I'll give my 3 codes to the 1st, 10th and 50th person to PM for it. That way, anyone who comes across this post has a chance a few hours from now of getting a code. I'll do my best to reply to everyone if I have the time.

Aaaand go! Smash love for everyone!
I thought about doing that too but you end up with people that may not even use the codes. I'm 100% positive if you post it publically someone will enjoy the code instead of a small chance of someone using it for monetary value.

Z3N1TH

Smash Cadet
NNID
MadZenith
3DS FC
4399-2206-0442
Like everyone else, I would love a NA code. PM if you've got them and wouldn't mind sharing.

Last edited:

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
I already had one code, take another code and give a code for someone else.
But now I need a second code for myself! Please, if someone can give me, I will be very glad.

Finigin

Smash Cadet
It would be awesome to get a NA code if anyone had an extra they wouldn't mind sharing through a PM. ^-^ Thank you!

Feralkreuger

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0877-0628-1073
I would gladly like an NA code, if someone doesn't mind sharing it through pm if they have an extra

Would be awesome to play this game with others as well

Hero of the Winds

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for the second post, but I got a code (YAY) and I really want to surprise my friend with one so we can play together, anyone have a code to spare?

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Hey guys. I just wanted to see if anyone had two spare codes because a buddy of mine and I are really itching to play. He's a Platinum Club Member but didn't get a code. We live in the USA. Please assist if you want to.

FIBR

Smash Rookie
I would like a code for NA if anyone has any to spare. If not, Hakuna Matata!

Last edited:

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582
I'm going to edit this post with another code after I finish this cigarette be ready it will be my last one I'm handing out

Edit: a05v 7pfe248k 6s5f All caps

Good luck. I'll be playing tonight after my bass lesson tonight at the local coffee shop

Last edited:

infectedego

Smash Rookie
I'm going to edit this post with another code after I finish this cigarette be ready it will be my last one I'm handing out

Edit: a05v 7pfe248k 6s5f All caps

Good luck. I'll be playing tonight after my bass lesson tonight at the local coffee shop

Holy crap THANK YOU!

joelsdaman1

Smash Cadet
NNID
joelsdaman1
3DS FC
4785-6676-7225
Okay how is this possible? I refreshed the page literally every second until you posted it and apparently it's used.

So pissed...

aloofness87

Smash Rookie
Can someone please give me a code? I've been looking for days and I would like to have one, if that's ok. Just PM me if you want.

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
I wouldn't mind a code if anyone has a spare, but give them out to others first. I want to play around with the new mechanics, but the demo doesn't exactly have characters I play as, so I'm not too up in arms about getting one.

joelsdaman1

Smash Cadet
NNID
joelsdaman1
3DS FC
4785-6676-7225
Can someone please give me a code? I've been looking for days and I would like to have one, if that's ok. Just PM me if you want.
We've all been looking for days. Any left are being sold at this point.

But, if by any miracle there's one left, please PM me.

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582
Someone had the power of lightning in their fingertips.
Ya'll should use PMs.
You take the risk of someone not using it or someone using your code to try and scam someone else or better yet sell it for a few dollars on ebay. Post it publicly and this gets rid of all those problems and everyone has a fair shot at it.

If you were a platinum member and didn't get any codes contact Nintendo at 18552142043. It took their consumer department about 24 hours to get me the codes.

Last edited:

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
Anyone have an extra NA code to spare? Please PM me with the code. I'd love to get a chance to play this game before release :) <3

Last edited:

Sakerr1

Smash Rookie
Someone had the power of lightning in their fingertips.

You take the risk of someone not using it or someone using your code to try and scam someone else or better yet sell it for a few dollars on ebay. Post it publicly and this gets rid of all those problems and everyone has a fair shot at it.
That is true which is a waste of money if people are going to buy the same demo on ebay that's going to come out in a few days for free.

PikaSamus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BattleSubway
This probably won't work, but I would like a demo code, as I don't want the thirty time limit thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom