• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakerr1

Smash Rookie
Same! It's not about waiting for me, it's about uses.
That's how it is for me as well. In all honestly with the whole uses thing with demos on 3DS is kind of a stupid feature to use on demos because you only have a limited amount of time to play partially a game you don't own then have to turn around and wait again to buy the full game.

Feralkreuger

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0877-0628-1073
Same here, is Nintendo trying to tell me I'm addicted to demos and limited my uses for it?

I'll abuse a demo as much as I want, thank you very much.

Ekalb99

Smash Rookie
I've been searching for a really long time and it would be really great if someone could give me a NA code... I would be so grateful if someone could do that for me!

bromanessence

Smash Rookie
I am new here and would be soooo greatful if someone gave me a download code for the ssb4 demo, so if anyone happens to have an extra code and be so generous to give me one please pm me one that would be amazing. I only made it to gold membership last year so again please think about giving me a code it would be great, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

moltenrokk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
moltenrokk
I'm directly related to Captain Falcon and he lost the code he was supposed to send me. Correct his wrong-doing and Message me a code please. May Falcon be with you.

WaluigiWeegeeSteel

Smash Cadet
NNID
NewerLuigi
3DS FC
1934-0873-4422
I've spent the majority of my weekend hunting for a code to no avail since I didn't want to ask for one. I almost made a ridiculous offer to someone for one but couldn't do it. I'll ask nicely. Can I please have a code?

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Since the demo on Friday has 30 uses, but you can download it as it's available for everyone.....
Does that mean you can just re-download it after you've used it up? :troll:

jjoddo101

Smash Rookie
hey guys, I have two tomodachi life move in version codes that I will trade for a smash bros demo code. pm me!

[ ]

Smash Rookie
I would be incredibly grateful if anyone would give me a download code for the 3ds demo. If there is anyone out there who has a spare code and would like to make some guy extremely happy please share with me. Also I live in Canada if that's important. But none the less thanks for your generosity!

moltenrokk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
moltenrokk
Since the demo on Friday has 30 uses, but you can download it as it's available for everyone.....
Does that mean you can just re-download it after you've used it up? :troll:
no you cannot redownload it. Once you use up all the uses that's it. But you can leave your DS on the entire time and it will never go away.

moltenrokk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
moltenrokk
Well, I know you can keep it on, I was just wondering if you could re-download so that I could play it more than once a day.....
The demo can be opened 30 times from the main 3ds menu. The 30 times is not how many matches you play. So you can access the demo 30 different times.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
The demo can be opened 30 times from the main 3ds menu. The 30 times is not how many matches you play. So you can access the demo 30 different times.
I know that.
Once a day is so it lasts until the full game is released :)

I did hope I would get that unlimited demo, though. I was close to getting it, but after it showed up on my screen, I didn't download because I was rushing trying to plug my 3DS into a wall to charge, as it was almost dead.....

Bad time to neglect charging.....

Max C.

Smash Rookie
Can someone please give ma a NA code? I've been looking for one on here since Friday. It would mean a lot to me if someone gave me a code. I might even trade something for it. For information on trading or if you want to give me a code, PM me or send it to maxwellccurley@gmail.com . Thanks!

X3r0void

Smash Rookie
im looking for a demo code (US code) i will give you 22 million bells (new leaf) pm me pls

EDIT: Will offer the Golden series, 711 set, and 10 royal crowns (New Leaf)

Last edited:

LukieDook

Smash Apprentice
Yo, I'm new here. But I was wondering if anyone has a code and if they wanna share it with me... I'm not super desperate but it would be super duper kewl if you sent me one! It would be quite a pretty great welcoming if someone gave me a code. Welp, my email is:
iamlucas2@gmail.com
Also, I have a code for this game called Backflip Madness for the iPhone and iPad.
Isn't much but, that's what I'm offering.

Last edited:

Werner Herzog

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jack_Sjunior
3DS FC
1864-9302-8583
Hey hey hey, here to drop some demo codes, first come first served -

#1 - A05V 2QCV 1SX2 DD71 TAKEN
#2 - A05V 6VJY 0HK2 WY0N TAKEN
#3 - A05V B3QH 2MWS 55KJ TAKEN

Post when you take one and which one so I can edit when they're gone and not get anyone's hopes up for nothing.

EDIT: Aaaaand that's that, I get to feel like I'm a good person today and not some horrible monster. Everybody wins! Have fun, you three :)

Last edited:

PikaSamus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BattleSubway

#1 - A05V 2QCV 1SX2 DD71
#2 - A05V 6VJY 0HK2 WY0N
#3 - A05V B3QH 2MWS 55KJ

Post when you take one and which one so I can edit when they're gone and not get anyone's hopes up for nothing.
edit: dang nvm all were taken

Last edited:

Feralkreuger

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0877-0628-1073

#1 - A05V 2QCV 1SX2 DD71
#2 - A05V 6VJY 0HK2 WY0N
#3 - A05V B3QH 2MWS 55KJ TAKEN

got the first one

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Any more codes?
Although, Friday is 3 days away.....

I missed the code drop.
PMing people and not publicly posting it would make people feel better, ya know....

Last edited:

Werner Herzog

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jack_Sjunior
3DS FC
1864-9302-8583
I missed it because I was deleting applications :(
Aaah sorry I got your hopes up :/ On the bright side, the public demo is just a few days away, and to be honest I almost wish I had waited for that one myself. The cruel agony of having to wait for the whole game now is an awful curse, as you soon will know

NNID
browningit
3DS FC
4313-2000-6519
I didn't get the needed number of replies to my PM box, and I noted the winner who sent me the first message already had one earned in the thread. Thus, I have two more to give away but I will stagger them by a few minutes to give others a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom