• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

6bananza

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1547-5680-6487
I would love a code or 2 so that I can play with my friends. We're already pissed at each other because we're trying to decide who gets the last one out of me and my other friend. If I get one he can have one too. Thanks, and Power Moves Only.

Jobes

Smash Apprentice
Hey! Been searching for a few hours for a US code. If someone has an extra, let me know how I might be able to get it from ya. Thanks, friends!

rogo

Smash Rookie
My friends have been taunting me with endless snapchats of demo gameplay. If anyone could spare a code it'd be much appreciated. Fingers crossed here. Thanks!

geetom

Smash Rookie
Hi everyon,

I'd like a Code für the Smash-Demo, EU.
Thanks in advance! (:

-geetom

BlackTommy

Smash Rookie
NNID
hdtraves
3DS FC
0001-3309-2184
Anyone mind giving me a code? I've called Nintendo about the Demo and they told me they should send my codes Monday...For some reason I didn't get mines in email. I will be sure to repay with a code in return when I get it.

HughJazz

Smash Rookie
I was FIFTY points away from platinum so i was pretty bummed when nintendo announced this. Since then, I've been searching for more than 14 hours. I would be so happy if i got a NA code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom