• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisall76

Smash Apprentice
NNID
chrisall76
3DS FC
2921-9185-8763
Alright, I have around 470 coins on club nintendo. Offering any game they have on there atm for a code (as soon as there site comes back up :l ).
yes, I need it that bad lol

Chrono-Omega

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chrono-Omega
I'm really in need of this demo. Please, anyone, share your spare code with me? I can't wait a whole week to play Smash for 3ds, please, I've been searching for this two whole days, pretty please, gimme a code? :(

D

Deleted member

I really want to test Smash 3DS, and see how is it like playing Smash Bros. on a handheld. Can anyone please share a code with me? I'd really appreciate it. I've been searching stuff about it yesterday, and had no luck. Thank you.

KytuzuEX

Smash Rookie
Edit: I have pokemon X Y I can give 5IVs pokemon or a Mega Stone anything!
Or race for it in Mk7

I like to get one. My email Koran20106@hotmail.com

Because I didn't get the platinum badge in 2014 IT WAS CLOSE...but I couldn't!

I'm patient, so I can wait to someone generous to give me a NA code :)

Last edited:

superpug64

Smash Rookie
NNID
thesupersayian
3DS FC
1779-1122-5679
Hi! Well, whoever has a spare NA demo code because my best friend has been really depressed lately. I recently moved so i cant really do anything for him since im so far away from him. So please, I want to cheer up my bro by giving the code to him

Chrono-Omega

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chrono-Omega
Can someone please give me a code? I really want to play SSB again, and where I live we can't register for Club Nintendo, so please, can you give a code for a fellow smasher? (Proof I'm from Brazil: Eu to ti dizendo, eu sou da huelandia, rapá!)

misakeaton

Smash Rookie
why are we all so desperate?
i want a code still. but im questioning why we all want one. are we just feeling left out or is it something else?
just try and send it to.......
why am i even asking, its not like anyones even gonna acknowledge my existance
.....misasoki@gmail.com

Chrono-Omega

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chrono-Omega
why are we all so desperate?
i want a code still. but im questioning why we all want one. are we just feeling left out or is it something else?
just try and send it to.......
why am i even asking, its not like anyones even gonna acknowledge my existance
.....misasoki@gmail.com
Simple! Because it's infinite! Because it is early acess to Sm4sh! Because, well, the struggle is totally worth it!

WhoDaThunk

Smash Rookie
If anyone has an extra code I would love it. I'm plat on Club Nintendo but was disappointed when i saw only last year's plats got it, and I became plat about a week after the Club Nintendo year changed :(

ten Busch

Smash Cadet
Ah. So it's platinum = unlimited matches
not platinum = 30 matches

right?
the way I think it works is platinum members get 3 codes they can use to activate the demo, while non-platinum members have to somehow get a code to the demo by other means (such as this thread)

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Day 2...let's do this. The ultimate, perilous quest to get a NA 3DS code.

ZIGZ

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3308-4691-7868
I would truly appreciate a Smash Demo code! Thanks so much!

T-Donor66

Purple Prizes
NNID
T-Donor66
3DS FC
3050-7765-3759
I can give you 3 5iv shiny pokemon for an NA code. They are Scizor, Tyranitar, and Mawile! PM me if interested!

Max C.

Smash Rookie
I have to say this over and over again. I really really want a NA code.I'm going crazy just trying to get one. I've been waiting since 9 o'clock last night. Please give me one so I can sleep tonight. If you have one, PM it to me or send it to maxwellccurley@gmail.com . Thank You!

Last edited:

SLAUGHTER99

Smash Rookie
I would really appreciate it if anyone had a spare NA code for the demo. I've been searching for hours and I've got nothing so far. It mean so much if you could! Thank you for reading!

Dishonored

Smash Rookie
I really want to get a EU-Code for Smash Bros' 4, because i really love the game and want to get the trial for it :3

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I have two Tomodachi Life Move-In codes in exchange for a Smash Bros NA demo. Any takers?

W.A.C.

Smash Ace
If someone could send me a code, that would be cool. Four of my friends have the demo and it would be nice to play the game with them. One of those friends comes over a lot, so having the demo whenever he comes over would be great so we could play the multiplayer.

Last edited:

Chrono-Omega

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chrono-Omega
I'm still in the wait for a good will NA code donation here, but I'm starting to lose my hopes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom