• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorSauce

Smash Rookie
Na code please....new smasher from NY...trying to enter the competitive fighting scene...thanks

Slashdash12

Smash Cadet
NNID
Slashdash12
3DS FC
1091-9725-3648
Just putting this up again, anyone willing to spare a smash code

ecylisis

Smash Apprentice
I got Platinum last year, but I never opted into the email thing, so I can't get a code. I don't have anything to offer, I'm just asking. I'd love to get a chance to play this game ASAP.

Chrono-Omega

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chrono-Omega
Please, someone, I'll only have this game next year, at least give me an early demo for this game! Please?

Patoo64

Smash Rookie
I would really appreciate a code in a pm if anyone has one to spare would really help brighten this otherwise terrible day.

Twewy

Smash Lord
I really don't want to sound desperate, but if anyone has a code to spare, I'd greatly appreciate it if you PM one to me.

Racquets

Smash Rookie
There's no harm in asking--if anyone happens to have any extra codes, I'd really appreciate one!
You can ignore this, thanks!

Last edited:

ILOVESMASH

Smash Ace
NNID
Marioman123450
3DS FC
3368-1022-7382
I would like a NA code for this game.

Last edited:

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
Might as well give this a try. If you have a code to spare, please send me a message! <3 (I will love you FOREVER!!!)

NA CODE, BY THE WAY

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So I have my own code (an EU version), but there is a bit of a story behind it:

I snagged one from Twitter, and it worked. However, when brought to the download page, I was told I needed to free up space. So I did that. Then, when brought back to download page, my code had been used by someone else while I was freeing up space. I was shattered.

Then about an hour later, some random person on tumblr heard about this. Someone I don't know at all. And decided to enter some giveaway for EU codes, despite needing an NA code for themselves. Sure enough, they won, sent me this new code, I entered it in, and having already cleared space, I could download it just fine.

However, they are struggling to find an NA code. I would like to return the favour, so if anyone has a spare, it would be reatly appreciated.

Proof that I'm not making an elaborate hoax and do in fact have my own demo:

http://sonicbrawler182.tumblr.com/post/97335500882/my-week-is-made
http://sonicbrawler182.tumblr.com/post/97335614812/mega-man-is-amazing-so-proud-to-pick-him-up-as-my

And here's the lovely person who got me my code, but still needs an NA code:

http://ponpongaygaygay.tumblr.com/

If you have a tumblr just send it directly to them via Ask or something.

It would be really appreciated. I'd feel really bad if this guy can't get one, when it may have possibly been my fault.

LovinMitts

Smash Journeyman
Lol, my friends are laughing at me because they purposely didn't give me one of the codes. Wanna prove teach them a lesson? Also, I'm really left out now that I don't have it..

Halo3Hunter113

Smash Rookie
NNID
Halo3Hunter113
I will always remember and love (in a friend way) whoever gives me a code :)
Thanks!

wwfbrawler781

Smash Rookie
NNID
wwfbrawler781
3DS FC
4356-0952-3106
I'm a Platinum Club Nintendo member with a 3DSXL Limited Edition, and I didn't get the code because I dislike spam. -__-

Turns out this is my birthday. No, really. If anyone were to be too kind to gift me an NA Smash Code via PM, as a birthday present? I'll be such a happy camper. :D

Last edited:

Peterawr

Smash Cadet
If anyone has an extra NA code, please send it my way!
I would love to try out villager :)

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'd love a NA Demo Code.
I'm not trying to bribe you, but you can have a Shiny Zapdos if you want it as a "Thank-You" Gift.

TearsforFears

Smash Cadet
NNID
TearsForFears
3DS FC
5472-6632-5877
I gave this to OP but he already has one. It might not work.
A05V1UHB1NXGKLU3

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
So I have my own code (an EU version), but there is a bit of a story behind it:

I snagged one from Twitter, and it worked. However, when brought to the download page, I was told I needed to free up space. So I did that. Then, when brought back to download page, my code had been used by someone else while I was freeing up space. I was shattered.

Then about an hour later, some random person on tumblr heard about this. Someone I don't know at all. And decided to enter some giveaway for EU codes, despite needing an NA code for themselves. Sure enough, they won, sent me this new code, I entered it in, and having already cleared space, I could download it just fine.

However, they are struggling to find an NA code. I would like to return the favour, so if anyone has a spare, it would be reatly appreciated.

Proof that I'm not making an elaborate hoax and do in fact have my own demo:

http://sonicbrawler182.tumblr.com/post/97335500882/my-week-is-made
http://sonicbrawler182.tumblr.com/post/97335614812/mega-man-is-amazing-so-proud-to-pick-him-up-as-my

And here's the lovely person who got me my code, but still needs an NA code:

http://ponpongaygaygay.tumblr.com/

If you have a tumblr just send it directly to them via Ask or something.

It would be really appreciated. I'd feel really bad if this guy can't get one, when it may have possibly been my fault.
Can someone please do this? It warms my heart to hear about people like that, and I hate to think that someone like that wouldn't get a demo code.

Thomas Was Everywhere

Smash Cadet
NNID
sonicrox2009
I'd appreciate an NA code, please. I've been waiting for several hours and this is honestly the only place I can turn to.

Chrono-Omega

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chrono-Omega
I really feel bad with the fact that 80% of my posts where I begging a spare code. Please, just make my month already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom