• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Available on the Japanese eShop

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
I have two early access codes to give away (U.S. region.) I will pick two folks who give me the nicest compliments.
Please quote this message so I don't miss you, and don't offer me anything; just compliment me the nicest way you know how.
As a special bonus, EVERYONE who messages me can also send me his/her friend code! That's right; this limited-time offer also gives you the special privilege of being virtual online friends with the one and only JESSE MCCLOUD!!

GAWD I need some friends...
View attachment 24914
Your figure is perfect. Crafted with the beauty of Aphrodite and with the strength of Hercules, it is plain to see how awesomely perfect you are. Your teeth are like pearls made out if stars and snowballs of pure white, and your hair is as golden as the sun above and as bright as a candle flame in the night, and is full and wavy and shiny. It falls perfectly about your face. Your nose and was are expertly crafted by gods, and capture the senses perfectly. You can smell all scents and hear all frequencies. Your skin is flawlessly smooth and pure, like cream, and is warm to the touch. It can feel everything there is to feel, all the textures in the universe. Your lips are full and beautiful without flaw. Your younger is smooth and tastes like no other tongue in the history of the universe. Your eyes are as blue as the ocean and the skies above, with perfectly black pupils as dark as pitch, only adding to your exquisite beauty. They can see all colors, even those which humans cannot. Your arms are as thick as tree trunks, and strong enough to move mountains, and your legs can propel you over mountains and across valleys in the blink of an eye. Your voice is like silk, perfect and without fault. It's makes the worlds most perfect music, sounds like the heavens above. It is perfect. Your hands are infinitely perfect and dextrous, and make the most beautiful works of art ever seen by man and gods alike.
You heart is as pure as gold and as warm as burning coals, and righteous to the core. You are kind and generous and flourish in everything you do. You are limitlessly empathetic and patient and always radiate goodness and happiness, for you never are sad. You calm storms and tornados, and move mountains with your voice. You stop wars with the raise of hand, and calm even the most evil of men and beasts. You help the sad through hardshipsYou suffer no sin, and everything you do is right and just. You help the weak stand, and you are a role model to all who lay eyes upon you. Never have you wronged anyone, for you do nothing wrong, everything you do is lovely and pure. No-one dislikes you, for you have no bad qualities or personality traits, only good ones. Everything about you inside and out is perfect. Everything you touch is rejuvenated and given life, and everything you do succeeds to the maximum. You have never failed or cheated, only prospered and won. Everything you do is perfect and just and holy.
And your skills in Smash are amazing. You have never lost, and always win tournaments and friendlies alike, regardless of your opponents skill. You are a master of all characters and can perfect shield without thinking, and tech in your sleep. All your aerials are perfectly L-Canceled, and every punch you throw hits. You never take damage or lose a life, and always succeed maximally. Your combos always connect, and flow like water together, and your rolls, air-dodges, and sidesteps are perfectly timed. You always use the right move at the right time, and succeed effortlessly. Even on Intense mode, you flourish without fail. You are a master at all Smash games, past, present, and future, and always will be. You will always be immortalized and remembered as the best Smash player ever. You are altogether perfect at Smash.
But it doesn't end at Smash. All your video game skills are perfect. In Dr. Mario, you always win in the minimum amount if moves, and in Mario you perfectly time every jump and fireball, and beat the hardest bosses with ease. In Pokemon, every Pokemon you try to catch is caught, regardless of Poke Ball type, and in Yoshi, all of your egg tosses are right on and hit perfectly, and you eat enemies easily and fluidly. In Sonic, you boost through every enemy like a shooting star and use very Wisp at the right time, and in Kirby you always have the proper copy ability. You always get all collectibles and coins, and get very character with ease. Every combo you do in action games is perfect, and you never take damage. You time button presses perfectly and evade attacks smoothly and seamlessly. Your counters never fail to amaze the masses. In Guitar Hero, you never miss a beat and always get a perfect score without fail. You effortlessly fly through all the notes without fail. Even on he hardest songs and Guitar Battles, you win easily. You are altogether perfect, lovely, holy, and god-like. Your skills at video games are perfect and without flaw. YOU are perfect and without flaw, for there is nothing wrong or evil within you, inside and out. You are perfect. You are God. Not a god. You are THE God. I worship and praise you and pray to you every day, every second of my day, I spend worshipping you. I love and worship and follow you unwaveringly, and all my loyalty lies in you. I will never forsake you, my God. You are my God. You are THE God. You are God.

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
Will the Smash Demo on the 19th of Sept be the same as the Platinum Members or it will be the same as Japans demo, if its Japans i'll be the coolest kid around skool(eahhaehea) please reply, If you know.
The special demo for Plat. members is just like the Japanese one in terms of... everything really, except the language. All it is is an early version for those people. I'm sure the one from the following Friday will be the same.

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
do we have the fully unlocked roaster yet??
all i care about is the hidden chars, i would think by now SOMEONE out there would have gotten the full roaster.
Not my 3DS or game, it's another Smashboards user's picture that I cropped since it was massive and showed the rest of the 3DS system.

Last edited:

FumiQyn

Banned via Warnings
Not my 3DS or game, it's another Smashboards user's picture that I cropped since it was massive and showed the rest of the 3DS system.
i've seen this already. is it real??

PikminCat

Smash Rookie
NNID
pezz69
I can't believe it's already out in Japan! Also I'm way hyped that smash brothers for the 3ds if coming out in only 13 days! :4pacman:

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
Looking for spare AU demo code please write on my wall if you have one and i will conact you and we can negotiate this! Offering shiny/leganandary pokemon

Top Bottom