• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. For 3DS Advanced Technique: Toss Canceling

HellTyrant

Smash Cadet
Bring back L-Canceling or something to eliminate landing lag so rolls will become as useless as they are in Melee

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
Yo, all these guys wanting to patch this need to turn down. $@&# ain't that serious. Ain't nothing wrong with more options. Besides, we already got characters like Sheik that are turned way up having very little landing lag to enhance immense pressure and plays just like a Melee character with two new moves.

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
unfortunately? i hope this gets patched. it shouldn't be exclusive to just 3 characters.
So you want something that is exclusive to 3 characters patched? I'm glad you aren't in charge of balancing a game. Different characters will develop different techs. It just so happens that this new tech is exclusive to these 3 characters. Give people some time to discover new stuff. I promise that more things like this will surface.

lil T

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, it would've been nice to bring back a useless tech barrier that only separates the playerbase and only serves to make the higher levels feel good about themselves.
I wanna agree with you, L-canceling is kinda stupid we should have to push a button just to reduce lag, but moves in this game has so much lag and there is like no auto canceling or anything really, So at this point we need something. Like if Smash 4 was like Brawl+ in terms of landing lag I.and many other people would be hella happy and be like "**** L-canceling!" but its not. Like do you know how much better zelda would be in smash 4 if she didnt have all that lag on her attacks. It sucks :/

Rja410

Smash Rookie
NNID
Rocketjoe69
Megaman can do it too if he angles his neutral B straight down but he is in the same boat as diddy and rob where he has to pick it up

Phill-Bot

Smash Apprentice
I'm all for new techniques in smash, I'm just against techniques that are extremely hard to do.... I rather be better at out smarting my opponent than out teching him.

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
I'm all for new techniques in smash, I'm just against techniques that are extremely hard to do.... I rather be better at out smarting my opponent than out teching him.
This tech isn't hard to do though. What's hard about it is learning to space it out in aggressive camping or walling out. It's a tech that has a Push-pull factor like Wave-dashing or dash-dancing did back in Melee where you may not want to use it in certain situations.

Top Bottom