• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

It's AZ's Floette

Edit: It's probably not going to be captureable. Maybe it's for another fight against AZ

Edit: Latios and Latias were BOTH on the trademark list.

The ONLY Mega Evolution missing from the list is Jynx

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I swear I keep running into rare Pokemon more than common ones. It's kind of making the whole catching and completeing the Pokedex a ***** in a bizarro way.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I just read through the Kotaku article.
‘The Legend of Zelda: The Misadventures of Link’ is a series of comedic shorts that shows Link in a ‘new and hysterical light’. Sounds worrying! Apparently this series of cartoons is based in and around the Wind Waker universe. At least it’ll look great.
So it's going to feature Toon Link. It is 10x awesome now! :awesome:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I just read through the Kotaku article.

So it's going to feature Toon Link. It is 10x awesome now! :awesome:
Would you reckon that it would be some sort of anime adaptation of the Wind Waker manga which also involved Link into some silly misadventures. Which I personally wouldn't mind....

And yah, with Toon Link as the main Link I'm looking more forward to it. :p

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The first Zelda short came to Nintendo Video today. I saw it and I didn't like it at all. All it did was recycle a moment from The Wind Waker (Link crawling around those tunnels where you rescue Tingle from) with nothing to make it stand out. Plus it wasn't in 3D.

As for the Swapnote thing: *shakes head* Such a shame. Doesn't really all that matter as Miiverse is coming to the 3DS (whenever Nintendo actually decides to release the darn thing) and would pretty much make Swapnote obsolete anyways.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
My DS just downloaded the Zelda cartoon. I now know what I'll watch on the bus ride to work. Woot woot.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Would you reckon that it would be some sort of anime adaptation of the Wind Waker manga which also involved Link into some silly misadventures. Which I personally wouldn't mind....

And yah, with Toon Link as the main Link I'm looking more forward to it. :p
Oh man, if its anything similar to this than I'm hyped.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
The first Zelda short came to Nintendo Video today. I saw it and I didn't like it at all. All it did was recycle a moment from The Wind Waker (Link crawling around those tunnels where you rescue Tingle from) with nothing to make it stand out. Plus it wasn't in 3D.

As for the Swapnote thing: *shakes head* Such a shame. Doesn't really all that matter as Miiverse is coming to the 3DS (whenever Nintendo actually decides to release the darn thing) and would pretty much make Swapnote obsolete anyways.
I agree... I was afraid of something like that happening to Swapnote, but hopefully we'll get Miiverse.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Too bad Nintendo is so incompetent to add online to games that are appropriate for it and would be a further benefit. I mean for **** sake Starfox 3DS having online multiplayer would've been a fantastic addition.

Mario 3D World online would have been crazy. Since the multiplayer is all about being Kobe Bryant anyway.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Omg I'm so sorry, I know I'm late on this. But I literally just saw this update:

And I'm just like fangirling so hard right now.... it's like not even funny.

Like damn, I've always wanted a Male Wii Fit Trainer. And I remember commenting one day: "I'd really love to see a male WFT (and female Villager)" since I do kinda like equality and whatnot.

And then I remember Oasis coming up with this neat theory about us getting a male WFT. And I was all like, "I hope you're right, Oasis... I hope you're right" or something like that. I don't even know if the theory's right or not, but like THIS IS AMAZING NEWS TO ME! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I WANTED A MALE WFT!!

PLS PLS PLS TELL ME IT'S AN ALT COSTUME, SAKURAI! AND NOT SOME ASSIST TROPHY THING... Omg, like if it's an alt costume... KYAAA!~ *swoons*

brb once I regain consciousness

oh and I'm definitely hoping we get a female villager even more now :3

and omg sorry for my fangirling ah ha...

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Is there any difference between Mega Latios and Mega Latias?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Is there any difference between Mega Latios and Mega Latias?
One of them looks to be slightly bigger, and I heard their eye colors are different - I can't see their eyes though so whatever

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Omg I'm so sorry, I know I'm late on this. But I literally just saw this update:

And I'm just like fangirling so hard right now.... it's like not even funny.

Like damn, I've always wanted a Male Wii Fit Trainer. And I remember commenting one day: "I'd really love to see a male WFT (and female Villager)" since I do kinda like equality and whatnot.

And then I remember Oasis coming up with this neat theory about us getting a male WFT. And I was all like, "I hope you're right, Oasis... I hope you're right" or something like that. I don't even know if the theory's right or not, but like THIS IS AMAZING NEWS TO ME! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I WANTED A MALE WFT!!

PLS PLS PLS TELL ME IT'S AN ALT COSTUME, SAKURAI! AND NOT SOME ASSIST TROPHY THING... Omg, like if it's an alt costume... KYAAA!~ *swoons*

brb once I regain consciousness

oh and I'm definitely hoping we get a female villager even more now :3

and omg sorry for my fangirling ah ha...
This reminds me of this song:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
So basically, it's a Machinima short?

*shrugs*

Also interesting: It looks like it was done using the original game and not the HD remake.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Ok I'm probably late in this but could someone give me his FC if he has a Ditto Safari please? :facepalm:
Could use that as well, not that someone here with said safari would likely bother adding me.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
With that attitude, probably not.

Smooth Criminal
Patronizing aside, maybe that "attitude" was formed from the fact I had added plenty on here that never bothered to add me as well?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
With that attitude, probably not.

Smooth Criminal
Glad to see someone else shares a certain phrase I like to say. Or similar, anyway. ¦D

Patronizing aside, maybe that "attitude" was formed from the fact I had added plenty on here that never bothered to add me as well?
You could just ask.

Directly.

I'd add you. Don't have any Dittos, though. ¦D

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
A friend code would do, like yours. Hugs are fine too though.

edit: @ Wave- Thank you then. Don't remember if you were one of the ones I added before, but I'll check to make sure. And s'okay about the Dittos. They're not the only thing I was after.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
A friend code would do, like yours. Hugs are fine too though.

edit: @ Wave- Thank you then. Don't remember if you were one of the ones I added before, but I'll check to make sure. And s'okay about the Dittos.
Nope, I'm not. Otherwise you would've been instantly registered fully when I added you just now. ¦D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom