• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

What the ****??

Why would anyone sane do that?

Is M$ trying to off itself? That's seriously the stupidest thing I've read all Month.

Also,
We asked the representative why some states were chosen over others to which she replied, “Some factors Microsoft put into consideration included demand, the amount of complaints received from each state, internet quality, obesity rates, amount of Xbox Live users, quality of life and more. It was well thought out research and we stand by our decision to launch with only 21 states.”

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm starting to wonder if this is even real.

Microsoft just can't be this stupid.

This is suicide!

EDIT: Oh. It's a satire.

Okay.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Apple would probably make better consoles than them at this moment :rolleyes:

Am thinking this could easily happen at the moment...

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I'm pretty sure that site isn't serious. Just look at all of their articles people...

D

Deleted member

I'm pretty sure that site isn't serious. Just look at all of their articles people...
Yeah, I just realized it's satire.

Funny thing is, I sent it to ReviewTechUSA. Now I feel like an idiot.

Ahh well, can you blame me? I can see M$ doing that **** for real.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
In recent times, I have come to the conclusion that Microsoft have come into contact with mind-altering substances, products that have given them such pleasant experiences that they decided to implement all of the ideas concerning their next-gen console derived from said experiences (that they mistakenly thought were good decisions)

tl;dr version: they turnt the **** up one night and actually went through with the dumb ass ideas they came up with while they were still high

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Nope. I sometimes like to read stupid fake things ppl make in attempts to get attention. I mean you know ppl like doing that, especially with "leaked" this and that. Though I give credit for those who actually provide "true" leaked info, but those are hard to come by.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Haha Scats I myself was trembling all over with excitement when I first saw that Smash logo

I haven't been that hyped for a game since MK9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom