• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
that knife gif is so cute!

--moon monkey, where's that popcorn person from?

Mario and Donkey Kong are within the same Universe. this is different than two game franchises being the same series. two games can have a connection, heck, they are all connected with smash bros then go back to what they were doing in their franchises/series like nothing ever happened.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
that knife gif is so cute!

--moon monkey, where's that popcorn person from?

Mario and Donkey Kong are within the same Universe. this is different than two game franchises being the same series. two games can have a connection, heck, they are all connected with smash bros then go back to what they were doing in their franchises/series like nothing ever happened.
The Weekenders. It was on Toon Disney a long time ago... when good cartoons were still on it.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
GAHHDD!!! in really loving this game but for christ sake....i was in the woodfall temple (first temple) im like right at the end and wa da ya know...the bell starts ringing...and the 5 minute timer comes up....

So i had no choice but to play the ''song of time'' but know i gotta go save the witch in the forest again? And do all that boat ride and stuff Again!!

WTF man...i always play the ''inverted song of time'' but im a explorer...whats the worth when the timer pops up again i gotta replay half a times work?

Im really loving this game though the theme, story & everything but this thing is sooo annoying its making me wanna skip this Zelda...

Any help/advice plz...

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I love exploring to, which is why I never could bear finishing Majora's Mask.

Also, getting stuck in that Ice & Fire dungeon helped with that. :rolleyes:

>tfw you never played as Zora or Fierce Deity Link

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
heck, they are all connected with smash bros then go back to what they were doing in their franchises/series like nothing ever happened.
Not really; the characters in Smash are trophies in Melee and Brawl, and are toys in 64, if I'm not mistaken.

Besides, 3/4 of the roster could NEVER, EVER, make a scratch on Samus, EVER.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
lol no offense Diddy but you just reminded me of how mf's get so heated when you call an anime a "Japanese cartoon"

I always get a good laugh out of that

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
lol no offense Diddy but you just reminded me of how mf's get so heated when you call an anime a "Japanese cartoon"

Even funnier is that "anime" isn't a Japanese word. It comes from "animé" which means "animated" in French. "Dessin animé" means cartoon in French. "Dessin" means drawing or picture, by the way.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774

I'm particially here to entertain.

Other reasons: I like to be entertained. :reverse:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
GAHHDD!!! in really loving this game but for christ sake....i was in the woodfall temple (first temple) im like right at the end and wa da ya know...the bell starts ringing...and the 5 minute timer comes up....

So i had no choice but to play the ''song of time'' but know i gotta go save the witch in the forest again? And do all that boat ride and stuff Again!!

WTF man...i always play the ''inverted song of time'' but im a explorer...whats the worth when the timer pops up again i gotta replay half a times work?

Im really loving this game though the theme, story & everything but this thing is sooo annoying its making me wanna skip this Zelda...

Any help/advice plz...
There should be some Owl statues. If you hit them and then play the song of soaring it let's you fly over there instead of having to do the same thing over and over again.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
I love exploring to, which is why I never could bear finishing Majora's Mask.

Also, getting stuck in that Ice & Fire dungeon helped with that. :rolleyes:

>tfw you never played as Zora or Fierce Deity Link
I dunno though the games propa sick and feel like real time ! Like you gotta bloody save the world in 3 days and you can just cheat and rewind/fast forward/slow down time.

And Skull Kid with Majora's Mask and that crepy Pedophile salesman soo creepy and awsome...

But doing everything again..and again...and again...

I spent 100 Rupees on magic beans! Because i remembered how rare and useful they were in Ocarina...but i lost all of them and arrows when i went back to day 1....

Im using the owls as saves its good but clocks always ticking....Ugh...soo confusing....

D

Deleted member

4) Link. He's very well done so a few things change.

7) Samus Aran. Again, I think she's perfect in Smash.
What?

If there were any two chacters I would completely redo for Smash it would be those two...

You high bruh?

Link and Samus are very far from perfect in Smash. Even in PM, Link could use a couple changes, and Samus is still being worked on, just goes to show hom much of a mess she is...

Why not a complete game change? Like an arcade beat-em up, a crossover action tactics RPG (like PXZ) or a traditional 2D fighter. Reboot the entire concept of the ultimate Nintendo crossover!
Lets do it then, we have time to kill, it sure beats another FE discussion.

What are the game mechanics?

Oh, the SaiGAR will continue, here's the next vote:

King from Tekken

vs.

Bang from Blazblue,

Who's the manlier man?

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Ganondorf, Ness and Mewtwo could beat Samus I think.
Ness could last a bit if he played smart, but ultimately falls to Samus' superior firepower.
With Mewtwo, it could go either way. If Mewtwo goes 1v1, Samus stomps. If Mewtwo uses his time-slowing/superspeed, he could easily mindfack.
Ganondorf is a stalemate. Samus can't kill Ganondorf, despite being able to destroy his body (Ganon can just create a new one). Ganon, on the other hand, probably can't dish out enough damage to defeat the Gravity/Varia suit, and is ultimately outclassed in speed and projectiles.
Link could potentially defeat Samus, actually. Depending on the Link, all it would take is a nice Spell and Samus is an instant bot. Every other Link, however, probably dies or stalls the inevitable.
Sonic could speed-blitz Samus in base form (though how long it takes to defeat the armor is up for debate)
Super Sonic could just go back in time and kill Samus before she got the suit.

This is kind of my thing.
In conclusion,
:sonic: > :samus2: = :ganondorf: > :150: = :nessmelee: >> :link2:

D

Deleted member

Whenever I watch that, I wonder why Sakurai didn't play as a Kirby character or Captain Falcon (since Falcon was stated to be his favorite character).
Unless...the reason why Ganondorf is still Captain Ganon is BECAUSE Falcon is his favorite character and because he plays as him.

Super Sonic could just go back in time and kill Samus before she got the suit.
Could've saved a lot of time of dealing with Eggman and all of his "Monsters of the Week" by doing that if it's possible.
Why didn't he?

Aside from that, Super Sonic is far from invincible if regular Knuckles is able to knock the Chaos Emeralds out of him.

So what, is Knuckles now better than Samus, Ganondorf, etc.?

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Could've saved a lot of time of dealing with Eggman and all of his "Monsters of the Week" by doing that if it's possible.
Why didn't he?

Aside from that, Super Sonic is far from invincible if regular Knuckles is able to knock the Chaos Emeralds out of him.

So what, is Knuckles now better than Samus, Ganondorf, etc.?
Easy; Game mechanics and/or plot convenience.. And I'm sure Sega isn't gonna end the money machine any time soon.

True, but that's only one incident, and acording to Generations, it's possible that Sonic hadn't 'mastered' the form, as he was still young. (He couldn't even talk?)
In every other occasion, Super Sonic has shown bewilderingly OP feats; ironically from Sonic 06.
The only problem that I can see brought up is;
06 never happened.
True again, but it at least shows us that SS can in fact go into the future or past (or both) at will.
Even without 06, Super Sonic survived the vaccum of space multiple times, so there's that.

And for the record, Knuckles isn't that shabby, especially the comic version.

yeeshimnotevenasonicfan

Yoshi and Kirby beats everybody. They will eat you. :evil:
Kirby is 8 inches tall.
He's only swallowing *******, Olimar, Pikachu, Ray MK, and Chibi Robo.
Yoshi has the Mario OP going for him, but he's shown that he can't eat certain things.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Well technically...Ganondorf woukd beat all because hes immortal as long as he has the triforce of power right?
Nope. As far as we've seen, the ToP grants him only mind control, telekeniesis, energy projection, levitation, VERY OP durablity, and super strength.
Without the full Triforce, he can die if a powerhouse like Superman or Thor smacked him around enough.

D

Deleted member

I am a Sonic fan (but one of the more sane ones, I assure you), and I know that Super Sonic isn't the end-all here.

Even IF Super Sonic is capable of such great feats, there is one major thing that cripples him; energy. Once S. Sonic runs out of energy (which is typically fueled by Rings), that's it.

Also, regular Sonic has been in space multiple times without ill effect. Now, you may attribute that to him being some mutant animal, but that doesn't explain Eggman, a human, to survive. (So pretty much, Sonic physics. Kind of like Mario physics.)

Then we get into cases like Unleashed, where Eggman is able to restrain Super Sonic and drain him of his energy using a machine. And this is after Sonic's pretty much mastered the form, going by your example. So much for invincible.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Nope. As far as we've seen, the ToP grants him only mind control, telekeniesis, energy projection, levitation, VERY OP durablity, and super strength.
Without the full Triforce, he can die if a powerhouse like Superman or Thor smacked him around enough.
in what Zelda does it show this? Twilight? Because i havent played twilight (yet....
Would he be able to beat Mewtwo? Really intrestin unsure....

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
Not really; the characters in Smash are trophies in Melee and Brawl, and are toys in 64, if I'm not mistaken.

Besides, 3/4 of the roster could NEVER, EVER, make a scratch on Samus, EVER.
to me, Nintendo=Smash. since Nintendo=Smash, that means every character is based from Smash then go outward. Smash>Greater Universe>Series
(greater universe means Mario's world that includes Yoshi's island, Mushroom Kingdom, DK's place whatever that's called, WarioWare Inc. etc)

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
I believe I read somewhere that someone concluded that Sonic had some kind of disorder that caused him to do stuff like in Unleashed. I won't look for it, but it was kind of interesting.

On the rings, If I remember correctly, SS didn't need rings to last in Sonic Advance (3) for quite a while.
I might be wrong on that, though. And it is only one instance.

Also, I know SS isn't THAT OP. Plenty others outclass him, *coughsupermansilversurfercough* but he's still up there.

So whats the topic? (Or is there even one?)

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
in what Zelda does it show this? Twilight? Because i havent played twilight (yet....
Would he be able to beat Mewtwo? Really intrestin unsure....
Mostly TP with a bit of OoT and WW. ALttP Ganon has some impressive stuff, but he's still not as good as TP Ganon.
Ganondorf > Ganondorf >>>>> Ganondorf.
oh wait, they are all the same... derp.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
There are actually a lot of characters that could easily kill/defeat Ganon in most of the Nintendo universes represented in Smash.

This is ignoring the fact that there are a few in the roster that could kill/defeat Ganon also.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Ganondorf beats Samus. Have you played other M? Samus must listen to an Alpha male. She shuts her weapons off even if her life depends on it if told in a manly manner. Ganondorf just needs to use a stern voice and Samus will take off her helmet and be smashed with an energy ball.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
There are actually a lot of characters that could easily kill/defeat Ganon in most of Nintendo universe represented in Smash.

This is ignoring the fact that there are a few in the roster that could kill/defeat Ganon also.
Not really. Link himself beats almost everyone in Smash, and even then, the potential killers would need an insanely OP holy weapon. Note that Ganondorf survived the Master Sword in OoT with Light Arrows, then the Sword of Sages impalement in TP, and even the Master Sword in TP (I still believe Zant killed Ganon.)
Ganon (ALttP) tanks Silver Arrows (better than Light Arrows) and the Golden Sword (Master Sword on roids) and still puts up a fight. WW Ganon is also impressive, as he fought without the ToP and still took on the Master Sword and Light Arrows.

That said, the only people I believe could take on Ganondorf are Link, Samus, MAAYBE Mario, Sonic, and Pit, Link and Pit being the only two I believe can actually kill Ganon.

Sonic Vs. Mario Death Battle
Sonic beats Mario

In response to collapse:
Duh. Sonic far outclasses Mario in pretty much everthing, except maybe physical strength.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Not really. Link himself beats almost everyone in Smash, and even then, the potential killers would need an insanely OP holy weapon. Note that Ganondorf survived the Master Sword in OoT with Light Arrows, then the Sword of Sages impalement in TP, and even the Master Sword in TP (I still believe Zant killed Ganon.)
Ganon (ALttP) tanks Silver Arrows (better than Light Arrows) and the Golden Sword (Master Sword on roids) and still puts up a fight. WW Ganon is also impressive, as he fought without the ToP and still took on the Master Sword and Light Arrows.

That said, the only people I believe could take on Ganondorf are Link, Samus, MAAYBE Mario, Sonic, and Pit, Link and Pit being the only two I believe can actually kill Ganon.
Pit would kill Ganon easily. He has a weapon that can do the same effect as the Master Sword. (Goddess blessed bow/sword thing) Plus Pit has far better feats then ganon or Link. (Keeping up with someone moving at lightning seed, smashing through a massive land mass, some spells that could count as reality warping, not being able to die (he jokes about being killed a lot in the first Kid Icarus game with Palutena in Uprising), etc)

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Why is everyone suddenly hell bent on killing each other now?
Because metroid cant crawl Sakurai.

Sakurai is the answer to everything.

Pit would kill Ganon easily. He has a weapon that can do the same effect as the Master Sword. (Goddess blessed bow/sword thing) Plus Pit has far better feats then ganon or Link. (Keeping up with someone moving at lightning seed, smashing through a massive land mass, some spells that could count as reality warping, not being able to die (he jokes about being killed a lot in the first Kid Icarus game with Palutena in Uprising), etc)
Yeah, I know. Pit is probably the most OP Nintendo character ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom